• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon Rangers? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    This hack, Pokemon Rangers, no not Power Rangers. takes place in a Pokemon Jungle and it is a hack of Leaf Green. You play as red... But with a little color change... Just think of it as a alerternet universe. andway you are a Ranger and you just got your license. You set out to make sure no wild pokemon are loose near the towns or whatever... Saving stupid people and other stuff.

Screenshots:
    Home Town:
    Pokemon Rangers? What?

Exit of home town:
    Pokemon Rangers? What?

The first route you encounter(Northern):
    Pokemon Rangers? What?

The first route you encounter(Southern):
    Pokemon Rangers? What?

Last edited:

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Oh nice hack and can i ask a wuestion. You know the Background. Mine is funny as it always comes to be a window thingy. Do you know how to fix it. Anyways great hack can't wait for more screenies.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Ok on elite map. The border. When i change the map and the border. The border changes to somthing i do nto want. I want to know how to change the border to waht i want and it will stay teh same. oh byu teh way what are teh starter pokemon.

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    Look cool...mmm...
    When will beta out? I can't wait to play it.

Years
    Yea beta should be out in a week or two. It should be a nice hack since i really am not limiting myself to anything FRLG are great games to hack if you know what you are doing. :cross-eye

Phil: Well i never had that problem just keep trying till you get it right or you need a dll or something... I don't like EliteMap that much so i don't use it unless i have to. So i don't know that much about all it's errors just the stupid sub script out of rang one :dead:

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    good idea...cant wait to try beta

Years
    New shots! I decided to use red as a base for the Main guy because i just didnt like the youngster here are the screenshots.

Pokemon Rangers? What?

Pokemon Rangers? What?

Remember. Do not steal my sprites. :paranoid:

Years
    *1 year later*

Can anyone say... HOLY **** BADGER!? Pokemon Rangers is back. Check out the screenage. I just opened it and started working on it. Finished 2 more maps. Gotta work on the intro and a couple more things then start on scripts before beta.. But expect it sooner than alexandrite... Since I don't know what the hell is going on with that... *kicks elitemap*

(To Mods: Hook Me Up.)

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    It's back! *doesnt even remember* lol
    Well since it was hiding all this time on this forum. I'll move it to the rightful place ^.^
    Anyways nice screens Mewthree.

// Thread Moved
    Desitnation: "Hack Showcase" \\

Baro

Funky Romhacker Monk
    Years
    You don't make a hack for people who may care about it, you make a hack for yourself, and then give it to people to play if they care. At least that's my motto

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back