• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon rant

chinpoko

iternational trainer
Years
    • Seen May 23, 2020
    why do people like second gen more than first gen ,it angers me when people say second gen is the best, is it because of all the features they added ,shiny pokemon ,more gameplay what is it .To me first gen will always be the best hands down but i will admit that second gen was pretty good.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • It's all down to personal preference. Objectively speaking, they're all about as good as eachother. But everyone has their favorites that tip the balance in one generation's favor. I personally like GenIII the most because I love Hoenn, I love Aqua/Magma's storyline, and five out of my top ten favorite pokemon are GenIII pokemon. :D

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • There is probably an array of reasons why some people like the second gen more then they did the first one. Maybe it is because functions like the phone that lets you do rematches, the day and night aspect, apricrons which allow for new pokeballs, new types, new evolutions, and of course the only game that allows you to explore two regions. Everyone has a different opinion of what is the best and what they define as "best generation". I personally like 3rd Generation the best one reason is it is actually the only region were I like all the starters another reason is I like a lot of pokemon from the generation. For some others they may have liked 3rd for the debut of Contests and EV's which vastly contributed to competitive battling.

Back