• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rap & Music Videos (Share Your Favorites or Your Own)

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2016
    I produced, wrote and recorded the following Pokemon Rap Song, I call it "I Love Pokemon":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etBVOAJ0iQQ

I really hope you guys like it. I made it for every Pokemon fan that just like myself grew up on these games and refuse to give them up. At first I was going to dumb it down for the general public but I couldn't, so I just went all the way in with the technical knowledge of Pokemon fighting.

If you're interested
    , I also have an album that I'm sharing and giving away full of other songs, some of which also reference Pokemon. The link to that is in my signature.

Stuff like this is all over the net..anybody make their own or have any favorites?

Last edited:
    Back