• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Reality (14+)

Years

Story

Year: 2112
    To: Whoever Cares

We humans have lived on this Earth for quite a while. We evolved from being the monkeys in the trees to the apes that walk on two legs. We've drastically changed the way the world works, we've killed off many species, etc. The multitude of what we've done as a race is staggering.

We've discovered the secrets of the atom, the bacteria, our bodies, and we're getting close to teleportation technology. But what if Pokemon existed? What if? What would happen if these little creatures of mass destruction co-existed with us?

You're probably laughing at the sheer thought of this idea, correct? Well, this is my reality. This is my life.

A life with Pokemon.

Perhaps I should explain...No, I shouldn't. In these days, you never know who's listening. I'll tell you more later, okay?

If you're interested in helping, at all, please reply to this e-mail.

It may seem like a joke, but believe me, it isn't.

???, signing out.

Plot

You're basically yourself, who you are right now. You received a e-mail from someone named ???, in fact almost everyone under the age of 22 in the world has. Some laughed at it, some said it was spam, but you and a few other curious others are wondering how much of a joke this really is.

You reply to the e-mail, and ??? replies back to you. He/She tells you to follow this email address: www.pokemonrealityportal.com (isn't real, don't even bother). You follow it, and find a website that acts like a game. You register with valid information, and a confirmation email tells you to wait a week for another e-mail.

You wait a week. Maybe you forgot about it, but you check your inbox to find an e-mail named "Your Portal is Ready". You open it, and then a portal opens up in your computer, and you're sucked in.

When you wake up, let's just say you're not in Kansas anymore. Turns out you're 100 years in the future, and ??? tells you that you're going to help fix this mess by stopping the people responsible for creating Pokemon in real life, the PokeSociety. ??? tells you can still go home, but will you want to?

The Few Rules

Got only three rules to follow in addition with the normal RP rules.

1. Do not ever try to control ???, that's my character.
    2. I'll probably tell you to do something with your character, just to advance the story. After that, I'd prefer you not to go doing anything truly major, like say you find a group of people who'll help, please don;t do that.
    3. Refer to yourself as "I" unless you have problems with first-person perspective.

The Starter Pokemon (Are All Taken!)

Since ??? has limited resources, he only has 9 Pokemon. So, make your choice wisely.

Pokemon Reality (14+)
    Fushide: Taken by Lilliana!

Pokemon Reality (14+)
    Komatana: Taken by SkyisUmbreon!

Pokemon Reality (14+)
    Sandile: Taken by Stantler!

Pokemon Reality (14+)
    Monozu: Taken by TurkishDelight!

Pokemon Reality (14+)
    Timburr: Taken by WeissRaben!

Pokemon Reality (14+)
    Aaken: Taken by Nimblethumbs!

Pokemon Reality (14+)
    Kumasyun: Taken by Archipelago!

Pokemon Reality (14+)
    Hitomoshi: Taken by Draginja!

Pokemon Reality (14+)
    Yuniran: Taken by Godzil!

Sign-Ups (Are Now Closed!)

Name: Give your real name, if you feel like that'd invade your privacy then make-up a fake one.
    Hair: Your hair
    Height: Your height
    Personality: Your personality
    Clothes: Do I need to say anything more?

Starter Pokemon:
    Nickname:
    Nature:
    Personality:
    Special Qualities: Unique to it, not shiny.

Last Minute Things

All you need to know is be yourself, I mean really, be yourself. It gets tiring making fake personas, you know?

Also, no first-come-first-serve, okay? And I'll decide who's in this RP after a number of you have submitted your SU's.

Last edited:

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
    Name: Daniel Lenty.
    Hair:
    Chestnut-brown spice boy style.
    Height: 5'11"
    Personality: Shy, upon meeting new people Daniel becomes quiet, however if he becomes comfortable around someone he will open up. Upon befriending someone he will become confident and feels like he can accomplish anything, however this is also a flaw. Also he is emotionally fragile and should you mention anything about his passed on relatives he would cry, not even trying to hide it.
    Clothes: Faded yellow t-shirt. Bright green jacket, sleeves rolled up to elbows. Faded jeans. Snood. Hair gel.

Starter Pokemon: Monozu.
    Nickname: Mick.
    Nature: Jolly.
    Personality: Mick is a tireless pokemon that will never sit still. He will always be seen running, jumping, swimming, dancing, playing, anything that envolves being active.
    Special Qualities; -

[Love the plot tbh.]

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
    May I create a Sign-up sheet? If so, I would like to reserve Kumasyun please, since that would seem like an interesting choice. I shall create an SU soon then, and it should be up within a day maximum.

Last edited:

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
    *Nods*, I'll be sure to create a sign-up, since this sounds like a wonderful idea for a Roleplay. It really shouldn't be too long though 'till I'm done, and then I shall wait for your verdict.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years

Name: John Kamara(JK, Kamara, J west)
    Hair: Really dark brown hair color in the style of a buzz cut. He also has a a widows peak, which he is not ashamed of.
    Height: 5'10
    Personality: Honestly, some of the time I really won't give a crap about anything, but I have my moments. I like being random most of the time, and I tend to try and confuse people with questions or words. I can be shy when meeting new people, but I get over it shortly.
    Clothes: I wear a black shirt that has the words" West Side" spelled out in yellow and gray letters in a graffiti style and has a hand making a "W" sign, and a red under-armor long sleeve shirt, regardless of the weather . Mostly I wear black skinny jeans with black reebok sneakers, and one fingerless black glove on my right hand.

Starter Pokemon:
    Komatana
    Nickname: Ninja
    Nature: Relaxed
    Personality: Ninja will most likely be calm and partially quiet. When someone or something threatens his trainer, he defends his trainer vigorously.
    Special Qualities: When fighting in a regular battle against another trainer or wild pokemon, he tends to be a bit showy, making flashy entrances, but ending with a sense of honor, never damaging the opponent more than needed.

Last edited:

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Hey there, everyone! I'd like to reserve Hitomoshi.

Name: Kerrigan "Kerri" Byron

Hair: Red, shoulder length and straight

Height: 5' 1"

Personality: Moods tend to shift, but I am easily excited and fascinted by things. I can be energetic and loud, or "spacey" and aloof. Not real "girly", I like to get out and do things and have fun.

Clothes: I always wear black pants, usually jeans, and black tennis shoes. I like grey T-shirts, which I wear with a purple necktie. My favorite is a plain purple T-shirt, which I wear with a grey vest. I wear black neoprene gloves in public.

Starter Pokemon: Hitomoshi

Nickname: Willowisp. (Will-o'-wisp, Willow for short)

Nature: Timid

Personality: Hitomoshi is shy and a bit of a coward, prefering to run rather than fight. If she must fight, she will use special attacks from afar. Despite her shyness, she craves attention and will tends to be a bit clingy once she makes a frien.

Special Qualities: If frightened, her flame turns blue and shrinks. If angry, her flame turns red and swells.

There you go! Sorry if my personality is a little vague. I have a hard time describing myself, and I'm schizophrenic, so I fluctuate.

Last edited:

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Name: Miranda
    Hair: short reddish blonde hair.
    Height: 4'9"
    Personality: Very headstrong, will rush into any situation without thinking.
    Clothes: Lavender colored tank top paired with a Pale pink pair of shorts and Lavender colored ballet flats.

Starter Pokemon:
    Fushide
    Nickname: Dagger
    Nature: Rash
    Personality: Dagger just like his trainer is one to rush head on into things with out thinking.
    Special Qualities: Dagger has the tendency to on the rare opportunities he's scared or intimidated roll up into a ball and stay there.

Years
    Hey there everyone. Would you kindly reserve me a spot, and the liitle green marshmellow?

Name: Bryan Jefferson

Hair: Brown hair in a buzz cut

Height: 6' 3"

Personality: A rather quiet person, I prefer small groups. I like to help and support others, and am easily entertained. I am bluntly honest, and always interested in hearing what people have to say, since I have a hard time understanding people and their emotions.

Clothes: Dark blue jeans and black work boots. I like bright red t-shirts, with a navy blue jacket open over it. I wear a grey jeff cap, and usually wear black neoprene gloves.

Starter Pokemon: Yuniran

Nickname: Psych

Nature: Quiet

Personality: Yuniran is laid-back, enjoying things. He doesn't talk very often, letting his actions (or, more often his lack of action) speak louder than his words.

Last edited:

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    May I reserve Hitomoshi? I'm kind of out of time for now, but I think I can post my SU tomorrow. If not, the next day. I'm sorry if this troubles you in any way.

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
    Anywho, here's my Sign-up, as promised.

Character

Name: Daisy "Day" Laurent

Hair: Daisy's hair reaches down to just below her shoulders, and is kept neat and well combed. It is of a pale blonde shade, and while Rose tries to keep it mostly straight, it always seems to curl back up at the tips. Should it ever become to "unmanageable" as she calls it, Daisy will often tie it back.

Height: Being a rather petite girl, Day only stands at about five-foot-three.
    Clothes: Day prefers to wear comfortable clothes, and as such, wears things that are just that. A skirt is worn which ends just above the knees, and is that of a cheerful gold-yellow colour. A white sleeveless top is worn on Day's torso, and is patterned with the yellow outline of a heart on the left shoulder. During the time that the portal was "ready", Day happens to have been wearing a pair of yellow sandals, which, while she likes them (and contradictory to her preference to wear comfortable clothes), are a pain to walk in, as they repeatedly slip off of her feet.

Personality: Daisy Laurent has never been one to hold back her emotions, always showing what she truly feels, apart from the occasional sarcastic comment of course, and even then it's usually easy to tell what she means. As the sociable sort, Day seems to do well within a group of other people, but would eventually fall short should she be left on her own. That's not to say she's so dependant on others – although to be fair, she is a little – but because she's just find the whole situation become a little boring, and eventually give up.
    Still, Day is a fairly cheerful person to have around, and will constantly be trying to strike up a conversation. Providing she's with a group of other sociable people, she could talk for hours... and hours... and hours...
    Due to her Anglo-French ancestry, Day will occasionally use French words in placement of English ones. Although she is mostly fluent in English by learning it from her mother, and the occasional lesson, so will only do this if excited, or she simply can't remember the word.

Pokemon

Starter Pokemon: Kumasyun
    Nickname: Elda-mai
    Nature: Timid (Increased Speed, lowered Attack)

Personality: Elda remains a rather quite and timid Pokemon, and would much rather shy away from combat between other Pokemon and simply keep out of trouble. This may be because of her lack of physical strength, and even being of a small size compared to others of her species. Elda's obviously not one for combat, and would much prefer to leave the fighting to others. She makes mostly emotional support in combat, but has been known to surprise others once or twice in a battle.

Special Qualities: Elda-mai's fur is ever so slightly lighter and paler than that of an ordinary Kumasyun, meaning that against an icy background, she really does fade out of existence. Well, if it weren't for the Ice-types large eyes of course. Not only is she of a slightly faded colour, but the Freezing Pokemon is also slightly smaller than average. Elda seems to constantly have a cold, and will often sneeze at random moments.

Last edited:

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Wow, this is a great idea. Here's my SU.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 7, 2023
    Pokemon? Bah. Facciamoci due risate...

Name: Stefano Zambrano
    Hair: Short, and uncombed to the point of being seemingly spiky, Stefano's hair are a deep brown in colour, very dark, so it is quite easy to assume they are black. If they get longer it is easy to notice they are wavy - and even more uncombable. He shows short, well-kept moustaches and a goatee.
    Height: 1.68m/5'7''
    Personality: Stefano is a man of...explosive reactions, we will say; he goes on alternating moodiness and happyness, not without reasons but within short time anyway. There are, of course, some sides of him that do not change. He is kind, for one, very much so, and doesn't like to fight or bring pain in any way. This contrasts with a taste for revenge that gets seldom - if ever - satisfaction, ending often with threats but no much more.
    His pride is another factor that has to be counted, as it is enormous and he will defend it with unusual fierceness; he is honest, maybe too much for his own good, and simply won't go back on his words. He likes company, but not too much - and to a chaotic crowd, he prefers the quietness of an empty room.
    Clothes: There isn't a lot to say: he usually wears jeans and a sweatshirt, and tennis shoes or hiking boots.
    Other: Stefano isn't exactly...fighting fit, let's say: he is a bit over the "chubby" line, and could benefit from losing some pounds. He is short-sighted, too, and as such the thick glasses are not something he can afford to lose.

Starter Pokemon: Timburr
    Nickname: Woody
    Nature: Adamant
    Personality: Do they not tell that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree? And as Stefano, Woody will. Not. Back. Down. Ever. Of course he has less scruples than his trainer, when it comes to fighting, and as such he often ends being his "longa manu". He isn't a bad guy, mind you, but he won't refuse a good battle.
    Special Qualities: Instead of a piece of beam, Woody uses a small, cruder log as a weapon.

Years
    Let's Start

Alright, seeing as how everyone looks ready and good to go, let's start today, mm?

Accepted RPers:

TurkishDelight
    SkyisUmbreon
    Draginja
    Lilliana
    Godzil
    Archipelago
    Nimblethumbs
    WeissRaben

Charizard_Man, you can still turn in your SU if you can turn it in before 2 days are up, but we'll continue on without you, sorry.

Alright, before we begin, just two things:

No catching Pokemon in Chapter 1, and No evolving starter before Chapter 3.

Okay, here we go:

Chapter 1

February 4th, 2112

Underneath the once-was-New York City-wasteland, ??? was working diligently. His fingers moved rapidly, as he was looking at the profiles of people who lived 101 years ago.

A door opened, and a woman walked in. No younger than 21, she had chestnut hair, a slim frame, and she had a piercing, hazel gaze.

"???," She said, "Time is running short. 'They' are coming."

"Ah, do they ever let up? How many are there, Amber?" ??? asked.

"It appears there are 30," She responded. "Dammit. I would leave, but the e-mails aren't ready yet." ??? sighed.

"That's true, and your super-laptop is too heavy for 2 people to carry. Should I activate the defense system? The lazers might hold them off."

"They might have Swampert with Protect, or even worse Wobbuffet. Turn on the cloaking system instead, it might give us enough time to get away." ??? aid, his eyes focused on the screen.

"Whatever you say, sir. Cloaking on, should be on for about an hour." Amber walked over to a large control panel that circled over half the room, flipped a switch and sat back down.

"Ah, plenty of time. I should be done right about...now!" ??? pressed enter on his laptop, and smiled, satisfied as billions of emails went to their owners. "Let's hope we get enough reinforcements to help us defeat the PS(PokeSociety). Come on, time to pack and go to our Russian base. I'll turn on the self-destruct program."

??? opened up a program with a timer for 10 minutes, closed the lid of his laptop as he motioned Amber to follow him.

"Sir, what about the base?" Amber asked. "It's fine, it was meant to be temporary anyway. Come on, we don't have much time. Take out the Arcanine, they'll be useful." ??? said.

"Yes sir." Amber took out two Pokeballs, threw them and a flash of light filled the room. Two large dogs stood before them within a second, and barked happily.

"Let's go," ??? climbed on top of one, and said "Arcanine, Agility!" The Legendary Pokemon barked, and used it's hind legs to jump forward and then run at a fast pace, running out of the base and into the New York City sewers. Amber and her Arcanine followed behind them.

Within a minute they were out, and were in the middle of a barren wasteland. Skyscrapers once stood tall were now nothing more but ugly buildings that reminded all those who looked at it it's past. The smell of death still lingered.

"Damn...it's hard to believe 1 year ago this inhabited over 10 billion people. Curse those PS bastards, if it wasn't for them this never would have happened. There was once 2 Trillion people on the planet...now only a million live, and just barely. If the current plan works, we can fix our past." ??? said, frowning as he looked over to Amber's emotionless face.

"Ah can't expect you to care...right?" ??? asked. "Correct, sir. I am a android built 3 years ago to serve you. I have limited emotions, even though my circuitry is more complicated than the entire base-," as Amber said that, a giant explosion could be heard, and debris from their former base fell on top of them.

"Dammit! I didn't expect the explosion to be that big! Arcanine, dodge the debris!" The two Arcanine barked simultaneously as they ran, jumped and dodged the burning debris.

After that little episode, 10 minutes later, thanks to the Arcanine speed they were outside of New York City's area. ??? and Amber watched as the explosion calm down, and all was quiet again.

"Tsk, such a waste of 2 billion dollars. Let's take the Atlantic Tunnel." ??? said, climbing on the Arcanine. "Sir, isn't it guarded by the PS's allies?" Amber asked. "True, but we have our own allies. We outnumber them. Come on, let's go." "Sir..." Amber said, "Yes?" "May I ask, why did we have to send out the emails in New York?"

"Excellent question. Well, as it turns out I'm sending the emails through New York City as if it was still 2011. New York has a big server, also it has access to many countries. So, it'll go out much faster than if I were to do in Russia or England, were our major bases are. Now enough dilly-dallying, we have to go! We have the element of surprise." With that, ??? and Amber took off on their Arcanine.

-------

Meanwhile, in 2011, emails suddenly starting pouring out of nowhere to their receivers. Soon, the entire world will read ???'s emails to them. What they do with it is their choice.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Looking over at my clock I yawned rubbing my eyes. Once my vision cleared i saw the time read 4:30 am. Stretching my arms I stood making my way over to my computer to see what woke me this early. Looking at the screen i clicked on the button that said You have Mail. I yawned again before focusing on the email i just received.

Year: 2112
    To: Whoever Cares

We humans have lived on this Earth for quite a while. We evolved from being the monkeys in the trees to the apes that walk on two legs. We've drastically changed the way the world works, we've killed off many species, etc. The multitude of what we've done as a race is staggering.

We've discovered the secrets of the atom, the bacteria, our bodies, and we're getting close to teleportation technology. But what if Pokemon existed? What if? What would happen if these little creatures of mass destruction co-existed with us?

You're probably laughing at the sheer thought of this idea, correct? Well, this is my reality. This is my life.

A life with Pokemon.

Perhaps I should explain...No, I shouldn't. In these days, you never know who's listening. I'll tell you more later, okay?

If you're interested in helping, at all, please reply to this e-mail.

It may seem like a joke, but believe me, it isn't.

???, signing out.

"This has to be a joke" I muttered to myself rereading the email several times. "I must be crazy" I said to myself as i typed a reply hurriedly it only said three words.

I'll help.

Miranda

(OOC: Hope this is okay)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Name: Jason Anderson
    Hair: Black, Short, and, combed back usually with my hands.
    Height: 6' 1"
    Personality: I'm a strong guy, with that said I take nothing from no one. With things spiraling for the worse in my life, it has made me bitter and cynical. I must prove myself to others to show where I stand and if people hate me for that then that's fine by me, as long as they stay out of my way.
    Clothes: I like to wear t-shirts and jeans, plain and simple, also comfortable. My t-shirt is a dark blue with an artistic rendering of a stereo in black outlining over it. My jeans are black and a bit faded from being worn a lot. I wear a brown belt and white sneakers with a dark blue stripe that starts from the laces, goes across the sides from the top of the heel to the toe cap.

Pokemon Reality (14+)

Starter Pokemon: Sandile
    Nickname: Jaws
    Nature: Naughty
    Personality: Jaws is this thing I found which I guess is called a "Pokémon." I have no idea, either way he's this crocodile that startled me, which wasn't cool. But his large mouth reminded me of the movie I like so there ya go.

I notice that Jaws is a mischievous little guy and likes to cause trouble. He also doesn't listen to me sometimes which is annoying. He's a little rascal and I'm getting used to having Jaws around.
    Special Qualities: Jaws likes to wear these black triangle sunglasses. They look sharp and honestly, I have no idea how he puts them on since he has no hands.

Back