• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Realms (Mark II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    As the group made their way to the bottom of the stairway, they appeared to be in a circular room with an open doorway at the end. Allicko immediately stopped the group and looked around.

"Ok." Allicko said. "We have to be ready for anything. Once we go through this door, it's all or nothing."

"What do you mean?" Chezni said.

"If I know Tiamat..." Allicko said. "Then she already knows we're here."

"Yeah, her army is always right next to her castle." Neb said, in his usual cocky tone.

"I can protect us somewhat with my magoc..." Roan said. "But if anyone dies here, they won't be able to be resurrected until we kill Tiamat."

"Also remember..." Allicko said. "Killing Tiamat isn't our first goal. We're trying to get you back to your world so you can gather the necessary reinforcements. At this proximity, I can already sense a wave of energy from various creatures in your world moving into position. They are probably also aware of our dilemma. It's possible that the moment we open the gate, they may start invading immediately."

"There is one problem though..." Roan said.

"What is it?" Chezni replied.

"Yeah... that..." Allicko said. "When the gate opens, the energies from two worlds will interwine. The opposing forces could easily rip apart both worlds if it isn't harnessed in some way. Think of it as two opposite magnets clashing. We've got to be very careful and finish off Tiamat as quickly as possible, before this happens. Once the gate is open, we're on an even more strict time limit. We'll have only a few minutes before the clashing energy becomes too great for the two worlds to manage."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "So it all about speed then" asked Mike. He guess that the best he can do is just keep up and make sure that he doesn't get killed. Easy compare to the others here.

He was in the at the doorway and watch the door. He guessing that this is when the real danger begans. He just going have to make sure that he can defend himself. He then asked "So I guess we can go thought if that all to be said."

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    "Where exactly is the gate?" Chezni said.

Allicko pointed to a fairly large castle in the distance, past the open doorway. A large group of about 500 various creatures could be seen in front. "It should be in the castle." he said.

"Past those lackeys?" Chezni said.

Allicko nodded. "Yeah. They shouldn't be that difficult to get past, but her elite guard will be significantly stronger... Then there's..." Allicko said this all with a straight face.

"The Irda..." Roan said.

"Irda?" Chezni said. "What's that?"

"An Irda is an Orc that has been given special powers by one or more gods..." Allicko said. "They are essentially immortal. But they have two weaknesses."

"Which are?" Chezni said.

"Let me explain." Roan said. "One weakness is that they can always be killed by another Irda. However, there is another way. If we kill the being that gave them their power, they'll essentially lose that power."

"I see..." Chezni said. "If we don't do one of those things, then not even the Legendary Pokemon would be able to damage it..."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "Then that sounds easy." said Mike. "All we have to do is find another Irda and makes friends with us. Then they can fight and kill each other. That is easy." said Mike. "Or we can just kill a God which is impossible."

MIke thought that their chances for going home is very slim. "How are we going to do that? I mean gods are suppost to be impossible and imortal. THen how are we going to find out which god gave hime those powers?"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Allicko looked at Matt and smiled. "Well, we know who gave him those powers."

"Well, are you gonna enlighten us Allicko?" Chezni said.

"OH... Right." Allicko said. "Tiamat gave this Irda his powers." As he finished, he started to approach the edge of the area where all the servants could be seen.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "So you are going to get us to kill a god then?" asked Mike. He thought that sounded impossible to do. He knew that gods were suppost to be imortal and up til now he only thought that gods were not real but made by humans. This was getting new to him. He wonder if this was going to happen.

"So how do we go on killing a god? NOt like we can shot a Flamethower and kill it." said MIke. "It has to be more then that."

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    hi

Trainer Name: cookie bake
    Town of Origin: pallet town

Pokemon: ponyta

Name: flame
    Nickname: hot tail
    Type: fire
    Attacks: tackle. ember, double team, and flame thrower
    Attack Box:

so can i join?

cookie is a short girl with black hair in a ponytail she wears a red top with a flame on her trousers she has her pokeballs and she mad on horsetype pokemon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back