• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Reanimation - Quantum Version

Jirachi_961

Owner of: Pokemon Reanimation
    Years
    Jiarchi_961 presents:

Hack of:

Pokemon

Intro:

*note, i placed this in scrap box because i just caught that "map" pictures could not count as pics. I would have simply gone in game and got them, but my game was recently corrupted due to Pokescript and now i have to re-edit the over head map, but i can do it easy enough. I will get more pics up soon, and if my alpha is completed soon, i will be able to move it.

As a new member to this forum, I salute everyone. I go by Jirachi_961, and i have been looking through the forums for a while now. I have pretty much every tool a person can have, and with alot of failure in using them, it has been a hard battle. I hope you enjoy this hack, as there will be alot of time put into it. Quantum, as the name states, is the name given to the exploration into the 4th demension, where Time is studied.

Story:

Dialga, Palkia. One is the keeper of Time, the other is the keeper of Space. As the name states, this is Pokemon Quantum. In the far past, Dialga and Palkia still had not crossed paths. As explained in the Pokemon Movie 10: The Rise of Darkrai, they are not supposed to. As all of the pokemon are being created, and birth to new are still to come, the world as we know it is calm. Jirachi, the wish maker pokemon, appears as a strange comet shines over the sky. Jirachi, just as all of the other pokemon, soons brings forth life itself. As Jirachi's kid, Baby Jirachi takes in his first breath. Jirachi, knows that after the seven days of the comet, he will no longer be able to tend to his child. He notices that Baby Jirachi has unspeakable power, and decides it best to seal the child in a caccoon of sorts, just like it does itself.

Now, in a new era of time, it is just a year before Dialga and Palkia will cross paths. (please take note at the lines below the story). You awake in your house to a loud vibration. You look outside, and people are wondering the same as you. You walk outside, and a little girl tells you of a story of seeing a dark shadow flying by her, making her pass out immediatly, and then giving her nightmares. You start to walk to where she states she saw the shadow, when you stop to watch a tv in the window of a shop. A new discovery has been taken place, of a new jirachi caccoon. The scientist who has found it, one from a town that you have not heard of yet, Stardust Town, states that a measure of tests will be done to the young Jirachi, to see if they can prodcue more of them to help rid the world of despair. Also, you learn that the mother Jirachi, has been taken into a facility, and will not be released until they find a new way to make a Jirachi. After watching this, you go to study the shadow, and to the young girls dismay, it is no where to be found.

When you start the game, it is the day before the crossings of Dialga and Palkia. You have just moved to a new town, stardust town. You again, wake up to a vibration. You walk downstairs, and your mom calls you to the tv. There, she explains that the Jirachi has been stolen, and the culprit is somewhere in the town. You hear this, and decide to go outside to find the person.

This is as much as i will tell you. To find out what turns out, download the game when it is complete.

* Side note: In this hack, the movie "Pokemon: The Rise of Darkrai" is going to be considered to have never happened. The events of Dialga, Palkia, and Darkrai however, are still to be considered in the makings of the hack. Just, Ash, Dawn, and Brock will not have a roll.

Features:

There are going to be MANY features to this hack, and this will prevent it from being distributed early. I have set a time of possibly the end of summer before the COMPLETE version will be produced. Of course, i will have an Alpha and a few Betas before the hack is produced, but those will come in due time.

Oh, and one more note. The follow could serve as spoilers for the game, i wont put them in Spoiler /spoiler format, but its just a fair warning.

Anyway, here are the features:

:15:
    • D/P pokemon. There wont be many, but there will be some.
    • A totaly new system of events. There will not be the boring "Lets get 8 gym badges and go to the pokemon league!" system. Ugh, i am sick of that in the pokemon games. Instead, those eight people who used to carry gym badges will now carry keys, that are used to unlock the final door to rescue Jirachi.
    • You will start off with a "legendary", but it wont be a super powerful pokemon, it will be considered a new pokemon, with base stats of one that is not legendary.
    • The hack will feature Alamos Town, the town found in the movie.
    • Everything will be edited. Tile sets, scripts, etc etc. I hope to have absolutly nothing that compares with Fire Red. The game will be a brand new game.
    • There will be new items, new TM's, new HM's, and new Pokeballs.
    • There will be much more features, and i will add them when i make/think of them.
    Information:

Release Date: Schedualed release date is not yet decided.
    Beta 3 Release Date: Schedualed release date is not yet decided.
    Beta 2 Release Date: Schedualed release date is not yet decided.
    Beta 1 Release Date: Schedualed release date is not yet decided.
    Alpha Release Date: Alpha Release date is sometime in April.

NEWS:

March 22nd-

Game Work: Today the hack was started. The Tiles for the big puffy tree were edited. The first town, StarDust town was created.

Thread Work: None

March 28th-

Game Work: Thread on PC started.

Thread Work: Thread made. Everything put in, and pictures uploaded.

March 30th-

Game Work: File corrupted - Started over, with a better Stardust town. BbyJirachi, Dialga, and Palkia sprites put into game. Start up "Game Freak" logo and words changed. Scripts for first town completed.

Thread Work: New Screen Shots, New update - Information and News section implemented.

Screen Shots:

Screen shots are at a low at the moment, but as more routes and scripts are made, more will appear. Check back often!

New House Tiles:

New Scripts that lead to many side adventures:

A New Forest, with many different trees:

No more "boring" places to visit, New ones with thought process put into each:

The land so far: Pokemon Reanimation - Quantum Version

In Game Screen shots:

Pokemon Reanimation - Quantum VersionPokemon Reanimation - Quantum VersionPokemon Reanimation - Quantum VersionPokemon Reanimation - Quantum VersionPokemon Reanimation - Quantum Version

Progress:

1 = Map
    2 = Scripts
    3 = Pokemon
    4 = Movement Positions
    5 = Done

Alpha:

Stardust Town:

1 2 3 4 5

Route 1:

1 2 3 4 5

Lamory Town:

1 2 3 4 5

Bugs and Gltichs:

Non so far :15:

Pokemon Reanimation- Quatum Version Team:

Jirachi_961 - Owner, Maping, Tile Editing, Title screen editing, Game thought making.
    ~KiTsUnE - Spriter

Want to Help?

If you want to Help, then fill out a form below this. I really need some help with some things, so if you are willing then please apply. I would like to have really good scripters, mappers, spriters, etc. Like i said before, i would love to have a great hack that is seen by alot as a proffesional style hack.

If you want to help:
    Code:
    Name:
    What would you like to help with?:
    Do you have proof of work?:
    How long have you been hacking?:

If you are put on to work in the hack, you will be paid 10$ at the completion date.

If you fail to be an active AND good member, dont be surprised to get kicked off. I really, really would like a good hack, and slack off members wont cut it.

Credits:

Well, of course i will give credit to all people who made every tool possible for this hack, and i will thank everyone who posted a tutorial. I actually have read each tutorial, wether i needed to or not. I have learned far more then i had expected.

All things will be done by me, as i dont want to make a team. I find that if i make a team, i would have to work on it constantly, and i dont have the time for that.

If anyone donates anything though, i will gladly put your name on here.

Banners:

uBar thanks to mon94key

Questions or Comments?:

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to PM me or post in this thread. I would love some constructive criticism, and everyones ideas will be taken into consideration.

Downloads:

If one of the below is Red, it means it has been done and you can download it now.

Alpha
    Beta 1
    Beta 2
    Beta 3
    Final Version

Thanks again for all who are interested.

Last edited:

Teddiursa™

Never Give up
    Years
    You can use these, I Sprite!

I Sprite but you can use these, People No Stealing!
    im using these in my hack, and my hack is almost the same as this, its Grand!
    look here if you wanna read and see:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=131303

Ohh yes the sprites;

Dialga, You can use this, if you like just please note im using it too.

Palkia, you can use this but please note im using this too.

People No Stealing

Im open for spriting if you're interested in my work ;)

Farewell, im watching out for this

~Drevilg

Teddiursa™

Never Give up
    Years
    One last thing

Because i like this hack i'd like to give you one last thing....
    People Remember No Stealing.

Jirachi in a baby type Version.

i may have no use for it.

I hope you use it, i wanna see it in action, i just hope you can index sprites.......

Well i'll keep making more.
    And for anyone else who's reading this, i can be you're Spriter (Im King at Scripting)!

~Drevilg

Jirachi_961

Years
    Wow everyone, thanks for the cool comments. Like i said i am at a point where i wont have a huge abundance of time to work on the hack, but now im here for the rest of the day to get some work on it.

DrevlG, i absolutly will use those. Those are amazing, and with all the things im planning on doing to the hack, it would be a huge help.

I know how to index sprites, and i know how to script (i found out you cant use scriptED for red, so i had to teach myself to use pokescript, but i can do it fine now). But if you are willing to help out in sprites, i will gladly use your work. Thank you very much.

I want to work on this by myself for the most part, because it will take a while, but any work that people are willing to let me use, there is nothing but thanks to you.

Mon94key- Thanks for the ubar! its awesome, ill put it into the hack.

Kitsune- Thanks for the great comment. Those kind of comments make people want to pursue further, and thats what i will do.

Ok, so after much failure with yet another program on editing a pallette, i decided i would ask the community for a good tile set. I already have a tree to use, but everything else i would different tile sets for. If anyone would like to donate a good tile set, please send it to me in PM or if you want to, post it in the thread here. Thanks to all who help me out on this, im horrible with tools.

Ok, so after much failure with yet another program on editing a pallette, i decided i would ask the community for a good tile set. I already have a tree to use, but everything else i would like different tile sets for. If anyone would like to donate a good tile set, please send it to me in PM or if you want to, post it in the thread here. Thanks to all who help me out on this, im horrible with tools.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    Wahhhh... I really like those tree tiles O_o. This story is amazing, and the use of Keys instead of Badges is an absolute AWESOME idea!!

I cant wait for the Alpha, and i will check this every day!!!

If anyone says this isnt a great hack, they will be wrong. Another pokemon shiny gold, anyone?

Lol i dont know if it will be that good, but good luck!!

Jirachi_961

Years
    Wahhhh... I really like those tree tiles O_o. This story is amazing, and the use of Keys instead of Badges is an absolute AWESOME idea!!

I cant wait for the Alpha, and i will check this every day!!!

If anyone says this isnt a great hack, they will be wrong. Another pokemon shiny gold, anyone?

Lol i dont know if it will be that good, but good luck!!

Thanks for the comment. Those are always appreciated.

I have a new update coming to the thread in about 30 minutes, so be on the look out everyone. It will spill out the ideas of the Keys, have more screen shots, and a release date for the Alpha. Thanks to all who support this hack.

Sorry for another double post, but:

New update to thread is complete. New screens, and new section "Information". Check it out!

And also, does anyone want to see anything special in this game?

Any more feedback from any of you?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    Nice new update. Its good to know i can actually try this out in a little bit!!!

Are you taking help?

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    Oh ok sorry i didnt see that. If i ever get good at something, i would love to help with something.

I cant wait for the Alpha!!!

Jirachi_961

Years
    Oh ok sorry i didnt see that. If i ever get good at something, i would love to help with something.

I cant wait for the Alpha!!!

Thanks, it will be fun to have you aboard.

For anyone else interested:

I need-

Scripter
    Tile Editor
    Level Script deleter
    Spriter

Other then that, the hack should be on a good roll.

So, thanks to all who offer to help.

Jirachi_961

Years
    Oh, of course. I need alot of help in spriting. Contact me through PM, and we can work out some things to sprite. Thanks Kitsune :D

Jirachi_961

Years
    good job. I like your tiles. cool.

Thanks very much for the comment.

The alpha will be out tomorrow everyone. Along with a new update to the thread.

EDIT: I still need a scripter!! If anyone is interested, please contact me!

DarkFear

I will ^^
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    You look like someone with good talent. Hope this all comes together. Remember to think of all aspects of hacking and plan accordingly.

Jirachi_961

Years
    You look like someone with good talent. Hope this all comes together. Remember to think of all aspects of hacking and plan accordingly.

Thanks for the compliment. I will, and i plan to plan accordingly without doubt. As i said, at the end of summer at the most, so i have some time to get it done.

And for anyone else who wants to help out, i still need a scripter. If you read the post, you will see the benifits of helping out. I think people should like what they see.. but anyway, if anyone wants to help, ill gladly let you in.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    Hey! This hack was pushed down, so it was hard to find.. but... isnt the Alpha supposed to be out by now?

Or.. if not then when will it be? I cant wait!

Jirachi_961

Years
    Hey! This hack was pushed down, so it was hard to find.. but... isnt the Alpha supposed to be out by now?

Or.. if not then when will it be? I cant wait!

Yes, it was supposed to be. But i had alot to do here at home, so it wasnt pushed out. Also, i am starting to use some of kyledove's tilesets, and full credit will go to him once i post pictures, but this will push back the Alpha a little further. But nontheless, i will have the Alpha out soon. But like i said, im not trying to rush anything.

Back