• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Red 151

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 3, 2017
I was looking forward to that level 24 Aerodactyl, but all i got was a Graveller, Kabuto, Rhyhorn and Onix. Still awesome though. Didn't manage to find the Bulbasaur in Veridian Forest, but the pokedex indeed shows that it's in there. Current Party is all level 16: Wartortle, Cubone, Oddish (Brock killer), Doduo, Pikachu, Vulpix.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 1, 2019
Hi there,
This might be a really old thread by now (sorry), but just downloaded this and I am having an odd menu issue.

When I first select a starter pokemon the screen goes all white, luckily pressing through the options to select that Pokemon brings it back to normal, but this is still an obvious issue.

My main problem is that whenever a battle is happening OR whenever any type of menu or conversation is happening, the screen seems to 'wobble' constantly up and down slightly..... VERY strange and kind of annoying to look at after a while in terms of eye strain.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

PikaPatch

YouTube - SuperSonic6
Years
I love this hack, but I hate it how I want to make a ROM Hack with all Pokemon from the generation available, the hack already exists. Apart from that, good job at a simple but amazing ROM Hack!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 18, 2019
Hi there,
This might be a really old thread by now (sorry), but just downloaded this and I am having an odd menu issue.

When I first select a starter pokemon the screen goes all white, luckily pressing through the options to select that Pokemon brings it back to normal, but this is still an obvious issue.

My main problem is that whenever a battle is happening OR whenever any type of menu or conversation is happening, the screen seems to 'wobble' constantly up and down slightly..... VERY strange and kind of annoying to look at after a while in terms of eye strain.

Any ideas?

Use the emulator provided in the download link, I tried using the normal VBA and it gave me that glitch, on the M version, it doesn't.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jun 1, 2020
Is there anyway I could get a working color version, I have downloaded it from pokemonromhack but it isn't in color at least I cant get it to be in color with VBA-M 2.1.4, ever other site I've gone too to get it is the same problem. The dl link her no longer works 😢

Edit: Never mind, I downloaded the color mod and patched it to the rom myself, everything working now so far

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Download from pokemonromhack is just vanilla red!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Oct 17, 2020
This is an all time favorite, Full Color / 151 catchable / enhanced difficulty !
However link is dead 😢

Someone have a spare ? That would be awesome !

Dekaylab8

I have Harm OCD...
Years
I don't have the patch.

However, maybe later today I'll go ask some people that still might have the patch and can re-upload it somehow.

EDIT: I've sent Blue (the creator of the patch) and another user that still might have the patch and can re-upload it somehow.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I just found out about this hack.. :(
A reupload would very much be appreciated.

Edit:
Sorry for the confusion.. I too am looking deep in google maybe somehow theres a link or a dump somewhere..
@Buisson Thanks for testing I did have my doubts on it. Cheers! :)

I guess at this point we really need a re-upload from blue.

Attachments

• Pokemon Red 151 Complete.ips
    3.3 KB · Views: 27
  • pokered_color_gen2.ips
    150.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Oct 17, 2020
Hello !
I tried your oatches and instead of having one of the 3 starters it has Eevee. Also, Pokemon poping in the grass near Palette are Meoth, Pikachu, Cubone. I think it's not meant to be that way.
I also tried to find it but never managed :p

Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Oct 17, 2020
I don't have the patch.

However, maybe later today I'll go ask some people that still might have the patch and can re-upload it somehow.

EDIT: I've sent Blue (the creator of the patch) and another user that still might have the patch and can re-upload it somehow.

Thank you for looking into it ! Appreciate :)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 19, 2020
Is this hack-rom no longer available for download? I really wanted to play it :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 12, 2021
OMG thank you so much!!!! I spent 4 hours searching for this last night after seeing a youtube video about it.

Back