• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon RED and BLUE ADVANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • kukaru001 said:
    I ain't rude arcanine, i'm just showing the obvious. Of course i don't have anything or any authoriy on anybody who posts. And anyways that was my opinion, a forum is a place to put your opinions on it, am i not right. And second of all, what the **** was that about the stupid noobies. For your information, i was here since july, until pc transformed pc, and screwed the whole thing, making people start from zero....so blaa....and there will be shinies for your information.....

Listen up Bud , Dont talk to a super moderator like that , and Treat others the way you want to be treated. And i was here since July also , you dont see me acting like a stupid newb liek you self do i?

All i have to say is watch you self or you might get banned ok?

Now lets get back on topic

~*Dizzy

Last edited:
    Years
  • omg, ya love fighting right,we r suppose to talk about da remakes of g/r not how long ya been hea or how rude ppl r so just get back on topic and talk about wut we r suppose to be talkin about. Well anyway i think da games r comin out next year arround february or march in japan and august in da U.S(dis is not confirmed its only my opinion).

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Then it can be sure that ours is going to be out September-December 2004 , Early 2005.

Happy 1000th post Dizzy!!!!!!!!! we throws Confetti!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Well if there only going to translate then it will only take a month or two ..... unless there going to leave out major events and stuff liek that ....

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Well if there only going to translate then it will only take a month or two ..... unless there going to leave out major events and stuff liek that ....
    Yea like thay did in Crystal. I hope thay dont leave anything out in Fire Red and Leaf Green. If you read on my site about the wireless GBA it tells you that the thing below lets up to five players.

Years
  • I bet you that there gonna cancel out the adapter thingy or whatever its called....they better not! and Leaf Green better not be made into Ocean Blue, or ill get really mad! hey, what if they make a yellow like one? it could be called like, thunder yellow? that would be interesting....*scurries off to find more info on Leaf Grean and Flame Red* ....hehe

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Yeah, it would be cool to have a lil Pikachu following the new and improved Ash! and i wonder how Gary, the gym leaders, legendaries, adn the elite four look now? this is gonna be interesting! :D

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • The only thing that will ruin these remakes is the inevitable inclusion of the personality, characteristic and crappy stat systems that plague Ruby and Sapphire. With those included, no future Pokemon games will ever be the same again.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Crappy? EV distribution adds a lot more depth to the metagame, GSC had boring standards to no end. EVs are certainly a deeper aspect that facilitates better play.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • Na. I always liked just raising whichever monster took my fancy whenever I wanted, but EV's and the like bore me to tears, especially when I think about how ignoring them will make the monster in question pathetically weak. Fixed statistic ratios in R/B/G/S were far easier, and thus, more fun to deal with. I don't particularly want to change a monsters strengths and weaknesses, choosing where it'll be strong and which stats I'll ignore. That's just bent.

Sorry about the overuse of the word crap, but it's about the only thing close to a curse that isn't censored in this place.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Well, it's not even about in-game stuff, it's about link battles; more realistically online battling. The highest plateau, and thus that's where the actual training becomes irrelevant, and the system and its limits are what matters. In-game battles can be won my being higher level easily. GSC got boring due to overuse of standard Pok?mon, when you saw a Starmie you knew its speed. Now though, with the limit on EVs it's significantly deeper to play. You can no longer have a "perfect" Blissey or Snorlax etc.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • Yeah, that's all well and good but I still prefer the old systems. EV's and the like are the main reason why I literally completed Ruby just for the sake of finishing it. I have no interest in raising any monsters to level 100, not even my main team. [shrug]

I've never fully understood EV's, etc anyway. Don't you have to fight, and gain EXP from monsters that are high in the stat you want raising? God knows. If that's the case though it'd take forever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back