• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon RED and BLUE ADVANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Then why are you the only one who knows about it...more people, online sites, magazines etc. would know about it.

You're lying

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    So because I counter your proofless fact which is more than likely to be a lie...I aint allowed to Post anymore...wow thats fair

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    If it exists then Justin...provide proof, even though I know there is none

Jason

Banned
    Years
  • .......your **** right...Water Blue is proved will be a rom hack of pokemon us green. Ypour so right. Most off us herte know Water Blue is a romhack.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Jason, behave yourself. Serebii has no less right to post in this topic because he doesn't agree with your belief of GSC remakes. He's a very high authority when it comes to Pok?mon news.

You're on the verge of spamming, with short meaningless posts. IF you can't say something nice and sensible, don't post it at all.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Jason said:
    Everyone know you have no brain so I better get off this flame war of you.

New rule for the thread:
    SEREBI ARE NOT PERMITTED TO POST.
    Hey, be nice to Serebii.. What did he done soo bad to you? Absolutely nothing... okay... ^^;

you cannot ban members from topics.

Years
  • yo will ya stop fighting. Anyways dat new pic is really koo and i don't know who said dat dis game didn't have da background r/s had in battle but i think it didn't have da background cuz they was fighting in da lab.

Years
  • Really cool pic! But I bet that you will be able to play as a girl(crystal had the same charachter as G/S, with the addition of a girl)

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • That pic of a chatacter in front of a house isn't real. It looks so fake. The character sprite looks nothing like the one from Red/Blue. And Jason is saying that the versions og Leaf Green outside Japan will be Water Blue (like with the original R/G). And Jason is making a guess that there will be G/S/C remakes because of the R/G remakes. But a remake of yellow will probably come before them.
    Do u know what would be cool? If they made remakes of R/B/Y/G/S/C/R/S on Gamecube after they made a Crystal remake.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back