• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Red and Green 10th Anniversary Today!

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Ten years already? Wow, the games came out in '97 in the US didn't they? Man I remember being so excited when I played, I was the first in my school(and first at the store) to get Gold version. It was PACKED at GameStop when the reservation started...*sniff*.

Those were the good ol' days man, Happy 10th Pokemon.

And I heard the show is ending in 2009, O_o, oh well, show isn't good anymore. XD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Wow, 10 years already.. I remember my first Pokemon episode, attraction to Satoshi, and first eveeerr gameboy + gaaame. Yay. Happy 10th. XD

D'aw.. 2009. What am I gonna do when it all ends? XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Awesome or something, but Pokemon is now four years younger than me. =D I finally know how much younger Ash and Pikachu are than me. Hah, it seems like just last week or something that I got my Pokemon Silver to play - not suspecting a thing that I'd be pulled through Pokemon so much so as to witness the 10th anniversary of Pokemon.

Through bunnies and wildness, from the mountain tops of Mount Silver to the bottom of the sea in Sootopolis - I'll keep being a fan of Pokemon for more years to come, hopefully enough to see the 20th birthday of Pokemon, and to see it still going awesome.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POH~KAY~MON! =D

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    Wow.. 10 years already? I remember when I got my first gameboy and Pokemon Red.. I think thats about.. oh 8 years ago?

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    What really got me into Pokemon is when I 1st saw the anime when I was 12. Than recently I've bought my little brother Emerald and FireRed.

The only classic Pokemon game I've got was Yellow though.

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
    Years
    wow pokemon has reached the big 1 0 happy birthday pokemon
    seems only yesterday that i watched my very first episode (Ash catches a pokemon) *presents a giant cake saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY POKEMON" with 10 candles on top*
    happy birthday to you
    happy birthday to you
    happy birthday to pokemon
    happy birthday to you

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
    Dang....Im Way Late....

And Man Its Been 10 Years Allready...Thats A Trip....I Remember Buyin The Import When It First Came Out....It WAs So Fun.....

Well Happy Late B-Day Pokemon....We Wub You

*Hugglez REd And Green For Hourz*

pikachu007

Prime Pikachu
    Years
    Happy Birthday Pokemon!
    man 10 years I remember back on sept 7th 1998 I saw the plot episode "battle aboard the st.anne".
    well Happy 10th Birthday Pokemon!

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    Woah....It's been 10 years? I remember getting Red for the Gameboy Pocket when I was three...wow....btw MudkipGirl, it was 7 or 8 years ago...wow....

Happy Birthday Pokemon

Back