• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon red/blue rom hack that let's you evolve trade evo pokemon and let's you catch all the pokemon?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    I'm looking for a rom hack that does what's described in the topic title. I don't want anything changed except the ability to evolve trademons without needing another person and the ability to catch all the pokemon in some way. And maybe a way to rebattle gym leader would be nice as well. I think there's a rom hack called pokemon red/blue 151 which does something similar, but I think you can only aquire trademons through an NPC that they trade you for; you can't just evolve say, Graveler through an item or through leveling.

Something like this: https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/5104/ but for RBY would be perfect.

Last edited:
    Back