• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon red darkness

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2007

Hey peepiez im busy with a project called: pokemon red darkness. This Game is © by Falcosoft production's Zilversoft production's Me. This my first game ever maded so i will and do evrything to made this game good and nobody can stop me from that. This game is maded with Rpg maker xp so copyright to them too!

story
    Prehi
    The Dan(red family) is a special family to the pokemonworld. This family have's a very special gift. The gift do blow up people's of communicate with pokemon. Generation to generation the gift has been given and given to the next one of the dan family
    Modern
    The owner of the gift is red a 9jeared boy. He get's on his birtday his first pokemon. Then he go to Prof.Romanio's lab. He get's his pokemon. He goes to route 301. then he see some baf guys pesting a poor girl. Red came to angry mode and blow the guys up. Then de girl thanks Red and go away
    Later that day:
    later that day Red is hanging on route 301. he hears a girl screaming he get there. it are the guys and a freaking proffesor(prof.jeremy) 0.0. red's get to angry mode again and blow that piece of junk up.
    Prof jeremy's hideout
    Prof jeremy is in the hideout The city hear the hole dialog. he talk about red.
    'That child have a gift and a good one if i have that gift i can rule about whole Jonas region' '[bad laught] bwhahahahahbwahah [/bad laught]
    Features:
    new region!! - Jonas region
    Poke crystal's - power youre pokemon up with this pokemon crystal's
    2 new poke type's - Virus en Proto type pokemon
    2 new type shop's - Polite Stores and Money count Stores
    Play as either a Boy or a Girl Trainer.

New two-on-two battle mode reinvents the battle system!
    [For The rest i need a ruby scripter than i can unlease that features]
    Screenshots:
    pokemon red darkness

pokemon red darkness

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2007
    Sorry for the doublepost (i think my first time) But since i post my game on PC nobody as Replyed so this is to get it the first page miss anybody whill reply then...

pepsi.max

[ game designer ]
    Years
  • ok ok. why isn't anyone posting. here are a few reasons:
    1. your story is a wee bit weird. no offence or anything but. "came to angry mode and blow the guys up". thats not really a pokemon styled game.
    2. your screens. your maps are not very well done. i no its hard at first but maps have got to be a bit more easier to look at. i no its easy to make the map to large but try making it smaller. and the consoles are no where near the tv, doesn't make sense.

consider those points and try again. keep it up.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well I think people would post if you had better grammar, cause I can't really understand what you are on about.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    but, you have got talent, just think on a better and more creative story

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2007
    Pepsi.Max@ Thanks for the tips

[ray.z]@ what to you mean with that

Xivilela@ Thanks but Than i must change the game to a new story

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Your hero sprite sucks. It's not that hard to find a good Red sprite set from somewhere.

In your house, you have a wall that disappears into an abyss. And there's a clock on a wall that no one could see if they were in the house! You have an NES just sitting out in the middle of nowhere, too. Honestly, you have to make it look like a HOUSE, not a warehouse. Try playing the games to see how to make houses.

Your town looks cluttered. No roads or paths. Buildings just seem to have popped out of the ground randomly. The ground doesn't make buildings, people do. People put buildings in a certain order.

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
  • I agree with Chi, theres nothing actually WRONG with the sprite its just that you have made some of his outlines the Semi-Transparent colour. It is an easy fix just re-import him and select a different colour. You really need to change the story its really..Iffy. The screenshots look dull and poorly made, make the areas smaller and larger depending on how much you want to put on there, your grammar is atrocious to be honest. It's no wonder nobody wants to post here.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2007
    Chimou @
    Thanks for the tips

Dashiel @
    There's no Semi-Transparant
    I thougt of what's wrong with the story
    how You mean the screenshot's are poorly Maded?

Last edited:

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    ok what i hate about the mapping:
    1. the town is way to emty try adding more buildings(if you don't want to map them have them locked) or add more people and flowers, and trees.
    2. in the indoor house its way to big and empty. a normal house in pkmn is like 7x10 or something not the whole screen.and add some carpet.
    3. the wall thing for the side walls has to go to the very top not stop when the back wall starters unless your making a passage way.

thats all hope you fix those then i'm good :)

dr perry cox

Creator of Pokemon Opaque
    Years
  • The maps looka cluttered, and no offence, but by any chance did you swallow too many happy pills before you started the storyline?:rambo:

Back