• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Redemption

Mr Marine

The Legedary Pirate
Years
  • Nice job there you peple,Try using new sprites as it gives the hack a touch of authenticity ~but its enjoyable.

josh354

Scripter
    Years
  • @ agel: If you haven't made it to Estille then you don't have the Pokedex for it to evolve. After you arrive at Estille you should get the Pokedex. Then, if I'm not mistaken, after gaining a level Mareep will should evolve.

@ Chimchar 9: Done and done :D. There is a new mountain tile, and there should be fixed palettes with next release.

@ Mr. Marine: Thanks! We currently have 1 new OW inserted, and there are 2 ready to be inserted. My next update will probably contain pics of the new OW's in action :D

Thanks for the comments everyone :D

josh354

Scripter
    Years
  • Hey everyone, I had some computer trouble this past month and wasn't able to work on the hack at all. I finally had it fixed and so progress will be made here in the next few weeks. Be looking for some updates soon!

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    lol @ spam

Nice hack, the Over World will be the ones in your sig I presume ;)
    Well great stuff, anyway, good luck with the hack I'll play the beta once you come up with your next release.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Alright guys, I know this looked like this hack died, but it hasn't. Josh's computer crashed so we had to wait and get that sorted out. Now we are back and are currently working on the next part of the game. Thank you for staying with us.

josh354

Scripter
    Years
  • Alright, time for an update! (Yes, it has been a long time.) There haven't been any new events added this time, but we progressed in the graphics department. We have added in a couple of new overworlds and added some new tiles.

Now for the good stuff:

Spoiler:

Well there you have it! Please give me your thoughts and comments on the new OWs and choice of tiles!

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    As far as the tiles, I know for sure that at least the trees and the flowers are Saurav.

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • Hey, remember me :)
    Even though I'm not part of the team I have been keeping track of the hack, and I have to say that it is going good. Keep up the good work ^_^ I can't wait until the final product.

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Screen shots look great, the tiles are fine. I personally like the Team Aevum OW (but I don't like the actual team name :/)

One thing that does need changing is the path. It looks slightly awkward, love the dark vibe feeling I get from looking at the tiles though.

Back