• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:ReignInHell

Status
Not open for further replies.

The dude

Metal is good
Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Im thinking of a pokemon hack (gold) that takes place is a dark, post-nuclear world.
    A violent pokemon hack, death everywhere - You and your pokemon will destroy anyone who gets in the way...After you beat a gate-keeper ...you get too kill them too!

It's a game of survival!
    All pokemon won't be available in the game...only the ugliest/most deadly pokemon will make it through - and some of the not so deadly will make it - as mutants! hahahahaha

deadriotk7.png

iiiym8.png

It Will have an all metal soundtrack...

This is gonna be the evilest gold hack...ever!

Features:
    Over 50 Evil/Ugly/Deadly Pokemon
    Pokemon Actually Die, And if your last pokemon dies...Guess who else get's killed? *Game Over*
    Fight's between actual trainers and pokemon/trainer battles too!
    The Best Metal Sountrack possible Thrash/Death/Black and Doom Metal BG Music.

---It's Killed or be killed!

Last edited:

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Lool. Sounds interesting :P I am sure you can do it. Can you post more info? And metal tracks? Cool :P

The dude

Metal is good
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    More info? like what ...i dunno - it's gonna have loads of asm hacks.
    You wont have to train pokemon as much because they can die

WHat info?

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Well, like a proper story line, more features, and such..Anyways, good luck on this. I am sure it will be great! ;)

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
  • I've always wanted to see one of these "dark" hacks made by someone who actually has talent, and now I can. I'm interested to see what you come up with next.

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    :O very intesting. never seen anything like this before. hope it goes well. good luck!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2012
    You need to make it "Kid-Appropriate" so they don't get seizures(The Killing Part).Other then that, sounds pretty neat.

I like the idea except for one little detail

I've never liked metal, however, if you release a version without metal rock, I'm all for it.
    I don't like Metal either, but I think it's a good Idea.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    You need to make it "Kid-Appropriate" so they don't get seizures(The Killing Part).Other then that, sounds pretty neat.

I don't like Metal either, but I think it's a good Idea.
    How can you not like metal!

How do you plan to insert real songs into it though lol, like on GOLD. They'd have to be compressed and midi and all lol. Well, while you're at it, get/make midis of as much bands as you can. I added you(the dude) on msn, so I could make some suggestions on the soundtrack lol. I'm not really into like death metal, I still like it, more into like metalcore and hardcore, but it's all relative, really.

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
    Years
  • It's like Fallout: Pokemon style! I like the idea and I hope this hack comes through.
    I assume this is the kind of thing the staff at Game Freak do when they're stressed; make Pokemon go through violent deaths and practices!
    Good luck.

aeroshinobi

Pokémon Galaxy White Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    Hey, don't just add death metal. Celtic metal (Eluveitie, Korplikaani, etc.) is pretty cool too! Looks interesting, I'd like to see you pull it off. Also, not just 50. Do 75 at least.

jj_olli

It's coming...
    Years
  • Sounds awesome dude!
    If you don't finish it, guess who else is going to be killed!
    Muharharharhar
    xD
    I realy like that idea.

Mr. Magius

  
    Years
  • Wow VERY interesting! It's a very good idea... I would never come up with an idea like this. I like the idea of a Metal soundtrack. It's my favorite genre of music. But will it be the style of Gold with the same instruments? That would be interesting. ^^

Good luck The dude. You're a great hacker. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Wow VERY interesting! It's a very good idea... I would never come up with an idea like this. I like the idea of a Metal soundtrack. It's my favorite genre of music. But will it be the style of Gold with the same instruments? That would be interesting. ^^

Good luck The dude. You're a great hacker. :)
    Just have like some metal AND some hardcore, metalcore, post-hardcore, and some screamo, and that'll be good.

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
  • Just have like some metal AND some hardcore, metalcore, post-hardcore, and some screamo, and that'll be good.

How would you make screamo?! XD

This is looking great MMM! Just wondering if you'd let us hear a preview of what the music will sound like in 8-bit (or is it 16-bit? I get confused).

Imposter Oak

"hahaha omg ur so funny" True
    Years
  • Just have like some metal AND some hardcore, metalcore, post-hardcore, and some screamo, and that'll be good.

I'm not sure he likes hardcore and the other sub/genres you listed there, especially screamo. Dark music isn't so much about trying to cut yourself with a butter knife and crying.

This is looking great MMM! Just wondering if you'd let us hear a preview of what the music will sound like in 8-bit (or is it 16-bit? I get confused).

It's an 8-bit system.

The dude

Metal is good
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    well i only like real metal and i dont like death very much and i can't stand black...
    I love thrash though...

but im not gonna put any -core in there

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Someone with a good talent for hacking!?
    I'm hoping to see some Disturbed in there (even if they are mainly classified as rock, but some consider it metal)
    I wish you luck ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back