• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:ReignInHell

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • and i can't stand black...
    Isn't that racist? :laugh: kidding kidding :laugh:
    Well as I said, you could always make 2 versions, one with rock and one w/o.
    the 2 types of music I absolutely (lol absol) are Rock (unless there are no vocals or it's J-Rock), Metal, but I digress.
    Does game over just send you to a black room where it says "GAME OVER"?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I'm not sure he likes hardcore and the other sub/genres you listed there, especially screamo. Dark music isn't so much about trying to cut yourself with a butter knife and crying.

It's an 8-bit system.
    That is such a stereotype lol.

well i only like real metal and i dont like death very much and i can't stand black...
    I love thrash though...

but im not gonna put any -core in there
    lol ok. Well here's a few songs you could put in it:
    "Chelsea Smile" - Bring Me the Horizon
    "Be Well, John Spartan", "Even Cupid Drinks" - My Hero Is Me
    "Balboa Towers" - The Acacia Strain
    "Vipers, Snakes, and Actors" - Norma Jean
    "Carrion", "Boneyards," "Begin(yeah, instrumental, but it still would sound good in-game)" - Parkway Drive
    "For You" - Killswitch Engage
    "Never...Again" - All Shall Perish

some are more hard/metal-core to metal crossover-y, but lol it depends who you ask to classify it.

Someone with a good talent for hacking!?
    I'm hoping to see some Disturbed in there (even if they are mainly classified as rock, but some consider it metal)
    I wish you luck ;D
    lol this kinda kills your hopes but Disturbed kinda sucks, i think. I used to like them but I realized how generic they are and there's a lot of better, less mainstream music out there to listen to.

Imposter Oak

"hahaha omg ur so funny" True
    Years
  • I think black metal would be good in hack such as this, especially as the guitar riffs are commonly more simplistic and repetitive, and shift between slow and fast. It's the most darkest, rawest, depressing variety of metal/"extreme" music there is! (depressing not as in the butter knife, the crying and the "you see 'em on the street from behind and you think it's a hot goth chick, turns around and it's a little fairy boy")

It would go perfect with some burned down trees!

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I think black metal would be good in hack such as this, especially as the guitar riffs are commonly more simplistic and repetitive, and shift between slow and fast. It's the most darkest, rawest, depressing variety of metal/"extreme" music there is! (depressing not as in the butter knife, the crying and the "you see 'em on the street from behind and you think it's a hot goth chick, turns around and it's a little fairy boy")

It would go perfect with some burned down trees!
    lol well just have a mix of hardcore/metal and different sub-genres in that. Yeah, you said you aren't gonna include any -core but metal and HxC are usuallly included with each other. Plus they sound alike, and some people consider hXc bands metal and vice versa.

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
  • No no, you got it all wrong. Hardcore music is the type of stuff I listen to. It's part of the Electronic genre of music. It sits close to Jumpstyle, Techno and !Rave!...

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    No no, you got it all wrong. Hardcore music is the type of stuff I listen to. It's part of the Electronic genre of music. It sits close to Jumpstyle, Techno and !Rave!...
    no...
    hardcore is a metal subgenre. it's like fast with screaming 90% of the time, and most has like borderline death scream vox

Imposter Oak

"hahaha omg ur so funny" True
    Years
  • There's kind of both, according to Wikipedia:

• Hardcore punk, a heavier, faster version of punk rock
    • Hardcore techno, a style of electronic music typified by a fast tempo and the rhythmic use of distorted and atonal beats and samples
    • Hardcore hip hop, a subgenre of hip hop characterized by confrontational lyrics and gritty beats

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
  • There's kind of both, according to Wikipedia:

• Hardcore punk, a heavier, faster version of punk rock
    • Hardcore techno, a style of electronic music typified by a fast tempo and the rhythmic use of distorted and atonal beats and samples
    • Hardcore hip hop, a subgenre of hip hop characterized by confrontational lyrics and gritty beats

Ah, thank you Imposter Oak. That has sorted that out.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Ah, thank you Imposter Oak. That has sorted that out.
    Well hardcore is usually used to refer to the metal kind, at least in a lot of scenes. And they can call a cd whatever they like... Just nvm lol. Plus, some hardcore(rock) isn't even part-punk, so...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I wonder...

I'm just wondering if it will have enough support to keep you motivated into putting your heart into it. I know that you have the talent to make a lot of cool ideas possible, but, it sounds as if not everyone would like the plot of the game to give you support. Can you keep up with it no matter what?

In my opinion, it's always good to see a hack that differs from the rest from time to time. It'll be interesting to check it out how it progresses.

Wishing you luck... Let's see how those metal soundtracks sound! :badsmile:

alureon

Alureon the Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    The title is great, trainers actually fight, Pokemon actually die, and then theres all the mutant Pokemon this game has.The best laughs ever good look with the game and soundtrack.

The dude

Metal is good
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    now i have to find the will power to actually start this hack.,..maybe when ive got nothing and drink a lot of coke XD

pkemaniac999

in need of help for a hack, pm
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    AWESOME

Dude i really like the idea! Mutant pokemon would be so awesome!! And I love metal too! this would be such a cool game please start it!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back