• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon related dreams?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Any dreams related to or about Pokemon?
    I've had many but here's my favorite from 5th grade (in a spoiler to make the post shorter)

Spoiler:

Tell me your Pokemon related dreams.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hahahah cool,are you sure that was your dream...i mean Realy!.
    how can you remember your dream you can only remember it 1 hour tops after waking up :)Anyway its a good story,and you team sux
    i would take:Dragonite,Tyranitar,Typhlosion,Pidgeot,Scizor and Stelix

Treecko

Years
  • Hahahah cool,are you sure that was your dream...i mean Realy!.
    how can you remember your dream you can only remember it 1 hour tops after waking up :)Anyway its a good story,and you team sux
    i would take:Dragonite,Tyranitar,Typhlosion,Pidgeot,Scizor and Stelix
    It was the last dream I had before waking up and I remember the first one cause it's just a good dream.

I really like my team and dont plan changing it.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    A certain dream I had about Pokemon one time was when I was at the Power Plant in Kanto exploring the abandoned area with my Mr. Mime and Snorlax to help me navigate my way through when I found myself encountering a Zapdos inside the plant soon after it spotted me and attacked me and my Pokemon on sight, long story short I was battered and bloodied with my Blastoise carrying me to the nearest Pokemon Center over the river from the plant while I looked up into the sky and smiled as I held a Pokeball with a new companion inside of it before passing out and waking up into the real world.

Shubshub

Master of The Y
    Years
  • Had an epic Dream Last Night about Pokemon

Last Night I Had a Dream where I was In Doctor who and we were In the Tardis and we landed On a Reshiram and It was ****ing Huge Like a Billion Metres Long and it was In the Far Outer reaches of the Universe

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Merged your thread with the Pokemon-related dreams. In the future, please don't mini-mod, Suicune/Trainer R3d.

Cazzef

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I can barely remember any dreams I have, the other night though I had one of Voldermort! Anyways back on topic, I can only remember bits like throwing a Pokeball into water and it opens up with a flash, but I can't seem to recall who came out...I know I've had more but I've forgotten them.

infersaime

Come and get me
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    One of my dreams about pokemon was that it rained pokeballs and I gained a chimchar. And the rest I don't remember.

pumpkinpie5

Veteran Legendary Collecter
    Years
  • I only want to share one odd dream...

I was being an evil Pokemon person, and my enemy randomly turned into a Reshiram. he burned me then flew away...

There are a million others, but they are either too inappropriate, or I don't remember them.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2019
    I haven't really had any in a long time. But I used to have it to where I had a pet Growlithe and we were going on a Journey together and things like that. It's weird. My dreams would continue from where they left off for like a week straight.

Treecko

Years
  • [SIZE="a"]
    I haven't really had any in a long time. But I used to have it to where I had a pet Growlithe and we were going on a Journey together and things like that. It's weird. My dreams would continue from where they left off for like a week straight.
    I've had dreams like that. I've had some that take place in the same location and similar events happen. Never with Pokemon related dreams, they always end up being different.[/SIZE]

-Connor97-

Yeah that's that super bass
    Years
  • I don't often remember my dreams x3, but i think i might have had 1, where pikachu came to LIFE!!! :DDDDDD and i got to raise it!!!! Watch it grow <333, but then my mum just HAD TO WAKE ME UP!!! D:<

GhostQuill

Nooby Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    I'm not really sure about dreams
    But daydreams, happen often, mainly on how I get a Gastly andbecome a trainer and beat the crap out a guy that I think that have some serious issues with me

And sometimes I guess I do dream with a continuity to the above

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Had one recently where it was me on a flying Gyarados.

A. Flying. Gyarados.

The thing was that was it, just me riding a flying Gyarados. It was amazing. XD

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I had one last night! I was playing the Ruby & Sapphire remakes but it wasn't what I expected and it was in Johto and the graphics were terrible etc. basically, it was appalling and I hope they are not how I dreamt them ;_;

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2012
    This isn't a dream but,when my brother was asleep,i was trying to wake him up,but he didn't wake up,so i laied there on my bed ,then my bro says to me"Ava,i don't have pikachu anymore" i was like "wha?" ,so i told hiom the next morging and he was laughing alot^^

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • When I was in 2nd grade (think it was 2nd) I had a dream that me and a couple friends went on a Pokemon journey and we found a master ball. So we kept going on our journey and we then saw a Moltres just standing and we were in the Safari Zone so we battled it and we caught it. I can't remember anything but that cuz it happened like 12 years ago but I still remember the dream til this day.

Back