• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rescue Teams Light and Dark

Ellipsis

The Omega Shiny Eevee
Years
  • Rating: K+ (rating may change)

Summary: Turns out Rayquaza is bored and he wants some action in his 'dull world'. Time for a new adventure to take fold!

=============

In a sea of dark clouds, where lightning dashed across the skies and thunder triumphed amongst all noises, was the infamous sky high pokemon, Rayquaza. "It pains me to see this disgraceful world so... Boring." He thought aloud to himself as the shadows created by the lightning flickered on his neutral expression.

"If only it could be a little more fun once in a while, maybe I could ask Dialga and Palkia for a favour. They love to toy around with time and space." He continued on as he looked out one of the 'windows' in his sky castle.

One of his many servants, an Aerodactyl, came up toward the Sky King, a report going over his head. "King Rayquaza, it seems that you were talking about having a little... Fun, was it? Well, it seems that the legendaries are holding a meeting tomorrow, something to do with a prophecy, I believe." The grey-purple dinosaur Pokemon explained, head bowed with honor.

"Very well, you are dismissed." The green decorative dragon said as he lazily swiped his paw, signaling dismissal.

The fossil Pokemon bowed once again before leaving the King's look-out spot. As he headed down the staircases, wonder filled his mind as to what his King was going to ask Dialga and Palkia. 'As long as it isn't what happened so long ago... We can't aford to re-place almost all of the King's scales again...' The Aerodactyl thought as a low chuckle escaped him.

--

In a dark cave with barely any light what-so-ever, was a girl with waist-length navy blue hair and steel-blue eyes. She was wearing a simple outfit; a green T-shirt, brown capris and runners. She was walking though the cave with her only Pokemon, a Misdreavus named Mint.

As she nervously walked through the cavern, she thought she could hear voices. "Slowking, are you sure about this? What about all the other Pokemon? What would they say?" A low voice questioned, wonder clearly evident in the voice.

"Why are we here again, Mint?" The girl asked as quietly as possible. The Misdreavus sighed at the stupidity of her owner, but reluctantly told her. "We are here because of the letter you got, remember?" Said Mint telepathically, a flashback of what the letter said suddenly running through the girl's head.

Flashback

Dear Drea,
    You may not know who I am, but in time, you will figure it out. I am sending you this letter as a request. It seems that one of the gods in my world is planning something horrible. I believe that the other gods have been tricked, and are working with the traitor of a legendary.

We need you to help us with this, or our world and yours will collapse into the deph of time and darkness. We will grant you the permission to become a Pokemon as you enter our world, and that you have access to yours whenever you need. If your heart is as pure as my friend says, then you might just be the one who can save us.
    Sincerely, #065

End flashback

The girl, Drea, sighed. As the twosome turned the last corner, appearing before them was a Slowking and a Gallade. "Ah, so you have made it!" The royal Pokemon declared excitedly as it hurried over to the girl and her partner.

"Are you ready to depart into the Pokemon-only World?" Asked the Gallade carefully, trying not to over-excite the troubled girl. "Uh... I guess...?" She said unsure. "Well, if that is how it is... We have no choice now, do we...?" The Slowking asked his psychic friend with a grin spread across his face. "I believe so." The Gallade replied, staying monotone the whole while.

The Slowking used Yawn to make the girl and the Misdreavus drowsy, before they fell asleep. The Gallade calmly focused on a Teleport and Sword Dance combination, along with the Slowking's Psychic attack.

Soon a red, black and mysterious portal appeared on the wall opposite them. "It's sad that they couldn't see that." Slowking commented jokingly, before picking up Mint via Psychic Up and disappearing into the vortex. The Gallade sighed before picking up the girl and carrying her over his right shoulder. "At least it will be more interesting then last time..." He muttered before disappearing through the portal as well.

--

"Hey, you! Yeah, you! You with the face! WAKE UP!" A Riolu yelled in the face of Drea. "What the-? Where am I?" Drea asked as she sat up, shaking her head in the progress. "You don't know where you are? Wow, you sure are useless. You're in the outskirts of Deruka, one of the main islands in the Pokemon-only World."
    "But... I'm a human, am I not?"

She asked before standing up, the Riolu only slightly taller than she. "No, you're a Kirlia, can't you see that?" He asked with a weird expression. She blinked a few times before finally taking in the scenery, it was a hilltop with a few flowers and trees here and there, there was also a stream running right beside the two.

She looked at the stream, expecting to see herself, but instead she saw a blue, orange and silver Kirlia staring back at her. "..." She stared at her reflection for a few more minutes before finally digesting it. "HOLY SHITAKI MUSHROOMS!" She yelled out loud before fainting from being over-surprised. "Might as well carry her back to the base..." The Riolu muttered before pulling the Kirlia effortlessly behind him.

==============

I was wondering if I could get some help with the next chapters... My brain doesn't overly like me, so... xD

If you have any ideas, feel free to tell me. I'm all ears. 83

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    This fic is good, but there are a few problems.
    When you have more that one person talking, you have to indent and make aq new paragraph.
    ex.
    "What was that!?" slowpoke gasped as he turned to face Munchlax with wide eyes. Munchlax, asleep, failed to take notice of the spectacle.
    "What-huh???" Munchlax muttered as he slowly pried open his eyes, grumpy at the fact that he was just awoken from a dream where everything was made out of food.

Also, when a sentence of dialoguie is supposed to end in a period, the period turns into a comma.
    ex.
    "Hey," greeted Slowpoke.

You need more description, too. Stories seem to be a little bland when there is no description or action. I'm not saying your's didn't have it, but it needs a little more.

Another thing - it needs to be a little bit longer. Other than that, I thought it was pretty good.

Ellipsis

The Omega Shiny Eevee
    Years
  • This fic is good, but there are a few problems.
    When you have more that one person talking, you have to indent and make aq new paragraph.
    ex.
    "What was that!?" slowpoke gasped as he turned to face Munchlax with wide eyes. Munchlax, asleep, failed to take notice of the spectacle.
    "What-huh???" Munchlax muttered as he slowly pried open his eyes, grumpy at the fact that he was just awoken from a dream where everything was made out of food.

Also, when a sentence of dialoguie is supposed to end in a period, the period turns into a comma.
    ex.
    "Hey," greeted Slowpoke.

You need more description, too. Stories seem to be a little bland when there is no description or action. I'm not saying your's didn't have it, but it needs a little more.

Another thing - it needs to be a little bit longer. Other than that, I thought it was pretty good.

Okay, thank you for telling me this. ^-^
    I'll try to make it a little longer and everything else, but I'm not sure if another chapter is going to be up soon... I want to wait until school finishes, so I have a little more free time. XD

Back