• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
where is the 6th gym!? I saw Cobalion and went down the path and there is a rock blocking the entrance to the cave. I can't dive either because I don't have the proper badge so where do I go next?

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
1158 I'm using the latest patch 3.11 i Checked the rocks its not working is this a bug?View attachment 69686
By the way How come i didn't battle urainum when i first entered eastern city?View attachment 69687
Yep same thing happens to me as well. Although that urainum scene always happens when I go there. Also am I missing somethin, I try to do the 1st mission that I need to go to Sandy Villa but I can't access a way to get there.

Years
  • Seen today
1158 I'm using the latest patch 3.11 i Checked the rocks its not working is this a bug?View attachment 69686
By the way How come i didn't battle urainum when i first entered eastern city?View attachment 69687

In fact, it's a bug. If you check the right one of the two rocks, you will get pass. There are some errors about the left one. But after all, it is a bug. I must fix it. And the problem that you can't battle Uranium might be a bug, too. And I fixed it now, too. Please update to the newest Beta 3.12.

I am lost right now i have 5 badges i have battle lily and the ice girl and the fire dude and the 2nd gym leader.
Have you completed the event in Greenland City and get the Magma Stone? If you do, go to the top of Jade Volcano and finish the event there. After tgis, fo right from Greenland City for Pinearoma Villa, finish the event there and then go left from Mugwort City to the next city. But of course, you may need to finish a small event in Amberyellow Library and after you get a phone call from Steven as you are on the way to Mugwort City before these.

Oh yes just curious did you add in Mawile? I realised mawile's slot was replaced with a leafeon

I put Mawile and its mega form in somewhere else. To make sure no bugs will be there after I put it into the hack.

where is the 6th gym!? I saw Cobalion and went down the path and there is a rock blocking the entrance to the cave. I can't dive either because I don't have the proper badge so where do I go next?

Go to Cherry Villa for the 6th gym. It's on the left of Solar City. Surf through Brown Lake and you'll reach there.

Yep same thing happens to me as well. Although that urainum scene always happens when I go there. Also am I missing somethin, I try to do the 1st mission that I need to go to Sandy Villa but I can't access a way to get there.

It's a bug. I've fixed it in the newest beta. And if you don't want to update to the newest beta, you can try to check the rock on the right there. The left one was "broken" in the previous Beta 3.11. And I've fixed the bug that you can't battle Uranium, too.

The newest fixed Beta 3.12 is released, two important bugs are fixed and the icons of the 6th gen starters were added. The sprite of the 2nd stage evolution of Fennekin is lightened.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
1158 I need help i'm trying to patch beta 3.12 & i get this warning when i use tsukuyomi v0.01 (Failed! Input checksum is invalid)

Years
  • Seen today
1158 I need help i'm trying to patch beta 3.12 & i get this warning when i use tsukuyomi v0.01 (Failed! Input checksum is invalid)

I don't know why this happened, but I think I still need to do something. So I changed the .ups file, please try the newest one, thanks.

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
I still can't battle Uranium and I am using 3.12. Uranium & elijah say ... and Uranium's sister crashes the game. also both rocks say the same thing and dont disappear, just like I had with beta 3.11.

Years
  • Seen today
I still can't battle Uranium and I am using 3.12. Uranium & elijah say ... and Uranium's sister crashes the game. also both rocks say the same thing and dont disappear, just like I had with beta 3.11.

I think you'd better go back to Lithopone City and come back by ship. Better walk back to the city, and Uranium will battle you. As for the rock there, I think you must forgot to get into the central building and finish the event there. After finished that event, check the rock again, you'll get a phone call at the same time, it's the begining of another event, after finished the event, come back and check the rock again, you'll be able to remove them.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
will chespin froakie and fenekin evolve in this hack.....there evolvd forms are out...................

who will give froakie and where?
will dere b any mega evolution ...like mega charizard

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
So I'm playing your latest beta. I have the marble city and volcano town gym badge. What do I do know? When I go to the top of jade volcano steven is NOT there and the monk guarding the castle says I should go to Jade Pass but the monk over there won't let me into the cave. So I'm stuck?

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
I think you'd better go back to Lithopone City and come back by ship. Better walk back to the city, and Uranium will battle you. As for the rock there, I think you must forgot to get into the central building and finish the event there. After finished that event, check the rock again, you'll get a phone call at the same time, it's the begining of another event, after finished the event, come back and check the rock again, you'll be able to remove them.
You are ng about after I get the coin case & start the first mission correct? I didn't go back after that since I didn't see anything new. Unless I have to talk to the fat guy on the right side. I didn't try that since last time it crashed the game... I'll try talking to everyone then.

Years
  • Seen today
will chespin froakie and fenekin evolve in this hack.....there evolvd forms are out...................

who will give froakie and where?
will dere b any mega evolution ...like mega charizard

Froakie can be received from someone in TYRON Region, you must defeat the E4 and collect enough coins for a TYRON Ticket to get it. About mega Pokemon, some are available in this hack like Absol, Ampharos, Mavile and Mewtwo, some are not available yet like Charizard, sorry.

I have one question. Where is 8th gym in left area? please help me

It's on Flora Island, go down from Freshwind Villa and surf through the sea, you'll get there.

So I'm playing your latest beta. I have the marble city and volcano town gym badge. What do I do know? When I go to the top of jade volcano steven is NOT there and the monk guarding the castle says I should go to Jade Pass but the monk over there won't let me into the cave. So I'm stuck?

You need to go further for reaching the top, keep up going up from Golden Temple(What you called "castle"), and you'll see an entrance to the top there.

You are ng about after I get the coin case & start the first mission correct? I didn't go back after that since I didn't see anything new. Unless I have to talk to the fat guy on the right side. I didn't try that since last time it crashed the game... I'll try talking to everyone then.

I changed the flag of the event in which you receive Coin Case, so you need to go there for it again. So please go back there and come back to check out the rock after the event.

Last edited:

Alpesh

fire trainer
Years
Thanks but i already get that badge but i didn't enter tyron league, please tell me all gyms names in left area.

bronze port gym is team magma hideout in beta 3.12 so what i do?

Last edited by a moderator:

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
I changed the flag of the event in which you receive Coin Case, so you need to go there for it again. So please go back there and come back to check out the rock after the event.
Can you tell me the correct way of passing the event and getting the rocks removed. I can't seem to figure it out.

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
I've got a bug. The coin case part keeps repeating and nothing happens after I click the rock, no phone call.

Years
  • Seen today
Thanks but i already get that badge but i didn't enter tyron league, please tell me all gyms names in left area.

bronze port gym is team magma hideout in beta 3.12 so what i do?

Yes, it is used as Team Mirage's hidout, but after you defeat them and finished the event of your rivals, the gym leader will go back to the gym.

Can you tell me the correct way of passing the event and getting the rocks removed. I can't seem to figure it out.

It was not your fault, the hack itself got glitched. Please try the newest Beta 3.13 and complete the Coin Case event again, then go back to check the "rocks", you will get a phone call after that.

I've got a bug. The coin case part keeps repeating and nothing happens after I click the rock, no phone call.

Yes, it is a bug, and I fixed it in the newest Beta 3.13, please go back there to finsh the coin case event again and go there to check the "rocks", I believe that it will work this time.

P.S:Updated the patch to Beta 3.13. This beta ends after you finished the event in Olivine City and 6 badges of JOHTO are available now.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
Yes, it is used as Team Mirage's hidout, but after you defeat them and finished the event of your rivals, the gym leader will go back to the gym.

It was not your fault, the hack itself got glitched. Please try the newest Beta 3.13 and complete the Coin Case event again, then go back to check the "rocks", you will get a phone call after that.

Yes, it is a bug, and I fixed it in the newest Beta 3.13, please go back there to finsh the coin case event again and go there to check the "rocks", I believe that it will work this time.

P.S:Updated the patch to Beta 3.13. This beta ends after you finished the event in Olivine City and 6 badges of JOHTO are available now.

I think i found a bug Checked the rocks again, after genesect event and it seems Can't trigger the event where i meet colress in eastern city

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today

Thanks getting the new beta now and will report any more bugs i find.

Back