• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
I think i found a bug Checked the rocks again, after genesect event and it seems Can't trigger the event where i meet colress in eastern city

Yes, it isa really a troblesome pronblem, I tried so many ways to fix it but I seldomly success, but now, after worked on it for almost an hour, I fixed it at last. So please use the newer Beta 3.14 to get pass there.

Anyone know how to get oshawott in this game?

I think you can get one from someone in Amethyst Town.

Thanks getting the new beta now and will report any more bugs i find.

Thanks a lot, however, I'm sorry for telling this, but just as how JcB0619 said, there is still a bug there. So if possible, please use the newer Beta 3.14 to fix the problem.

Newer Beta 3.14 released for fixing an unsolved bug in Beta 3.13.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
So I'm a little lost as to where I should go next. I just got the halfleaf gym and went into the dragon cave but there is a guy blocking the path that says I need to finish the pinaroma village event first. I go to the village but there is nothing there and the guy keeps saying that I will know soon what the tower Is for? So I came back and tried to surf to grey island but there are rocks blocking mypath and no matter how much I dive I can get around them? HELP!

EDIT: Okay So I realized I missed the century science building and was able to get things going from there. However now I've defeated the Flora Island gym leader(which I'm quite sure is the last) and when I go to marble city to try and get through the cave, the guy still won't let me in saying I need 8 badge. Help? Did I miss one? I'm pretty sure I didn't..

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
How do I get to Jade Pass??

Also: THere is a bug with the guy who gives you Froakie. You answer "yes" and the text repeats without giving you the Froakie.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 11, 2014
are you gonna be adding the mega kanto starters evolutions? If you aren't ,please add them?

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
i defeated d champion and finished first mission(eastern coins 1)....got 2nd mission to give microscope 2 a scientist ...where is that scientist. can any1 tell whr is dat

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
Maybe in graphical appeal this game is a bit of a letdown, but for overall this is a great rom-hack.
The storyline makes a lot of sense, and I personally see this as a sequel for Victory Fire is every way it could be.

So, thank you for this amazing game! :)

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
1158 I can't Find Mewtwo in Greenland cave And i found a bug when i used an escape rope in greenland cave I got stuck in a dead end

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
THis hack looks good, but the tiles look a bit dull and flat.

Like I already said, the graphical appeal of this game is a bit boring?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Found another bug. When talking to the old man on the roof of the lighthouse about the Dragonite he saw, the text glitches and never ends. Sorry, I can't post a screencap because I'm a new member.

Back