• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
so your.. saying.. that all of those.. are megaevolve.. in breeding??? (should have than that a long time ago..............)

mega stone given by old man npc in lividid city

yeah... mega gardevoir added

yzjk.png

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
there's a town at north of the eastern city..(dont know the name..) its in the north of that town

I have 3 green and i have the red and yellow ones but in the abandon mine i found no green shards and i have searched al the other caves

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
I cant find a heracross, mi pokedex is 335 owned. Was melo the last pokemon gifted on tyron?

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
How do you reach bronze port because iam unable to fly there or fly to any ofbthe other town surrounding it.Im in cedar city currrently

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
How do you reach bronze port because iam unable to fly there or fly to any ofbthe other town surrounding it.Im in cedar city currrently

you can only reach marble and the snow city by flying the other you need to reach walking. in jhoto 2.

--------------------------

i just beat read. and end the final event so i'm done with the game...? now i will catch the legendy i'm missing.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 11, 2014
congratulations for this hack

I have questions

when kadabra evolves into Alakazam?
Sneasel in wavile?
doubladge when it evolves?
How many mega stones can I get?
I can not get to the 7th gym leader I do not know what I do when I have them in.

sorry for the errors

Years
So the game has 24 gym badges you can get with a Pokemon League separating every 8th gym or is it more different than what I have expected? This game so far is like Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver meets Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 meets Pokemon X and Y in a way. I plan on playing it during Spring Break or sometime before that.

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
yeah... mega gardevoir added

yzjk.png

are you using the mega evo in day care to breed?? or just their normal form??

Wow how did you got all theses Megas? We're suposed to only have 1 right?

hi breeding techniques paid off..

I have 3 green and i have the red and yellow ones but in the abandon mine i found no green shards and i have searched al the other caves

some trapinch holds some green shard.. go catch some

I have questions

Sneasel in wavile?
I can not get to the 7th gym leader I do not know what I do when I have them in.

sorry for the errors

1.it evolves by lvl..
2.im guessing happiness in night../ just by leveling it
3.dunno about aegislash..
4.you can only get 1
5lividid city has the 7th gym leader correct??.. you may hav miss the gym with the slowpoke../some quest is still running in the academy..

BTW how can i challenge iron in the spiral ticket?? i beat the sylon/tyron gym, its elite 4, and even the random matches.. still can't challenge him.. can anybody help?? O_O

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014

I have questions

Sneasel in wavile?

sorry for the errors

my alakazam is lvl 54. try drug him.

Sneasle every pokemon that need Dusk Stone evolve with moon/Sun stone

aegislash mine is lvl 39 so i get is was 1st lvl 35 and then i added moon/sun stone

1 mega.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
spiral ticket you need do a quest after y win all the 8 badge of jhoto. check on the guide on the first post.. is called the last event.

b58

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 25, 2019
Help me... I can't find the four keys. I have an itemfinder,i don't know what to do.. Please give detailed help..

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
spiral ticket you need do a quest after y win all the 8 badge of jhoto. check on the guide on the first post.. is called the last event.

uhm yeah i hav the spiral ticket.. just wanna challenge IRON.. i deafeated all the trainers in the battle department.. but still can't challenge him.. so help me??

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
apart from quilfish are there other pokemon that hold the yelloe shards ?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 28, 2014
Help me... I can't find the four keys. I have an itemfinder,i don't know what to do.. Please give detailed help..
the 4 keys are spreaded in 4 class rooms in the acadmey.

make sure you actually defeat all the grunts that u can possibly defeat. go into every class room,walk around and start scanning.when u hear a beep sound,look around for the keys.

Years
I need help at the sixth gym. I finish the academy event. I tried to rechallenge the gym leader and he said to battle four of his best students. I fought every trainer in the room that are sat in the class room

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
I need help at the sixth gym. I finish the academy event. I tried to rechallenge the gym leader and he said to battle four of his best students. I fought every trainer in the room that are sat in the class room

theres a kid at the top left of the gym.. its his last student..

Back