• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Started playing your hack yesterday, and I'm seriously loving it; you're doing great so far! One thing that concerns me, though, so that some of your tiles look pillow-shaded. By that, I mean compared to other tilesets, yours seem a little too... cartoon-ish, I suppose? :( Graphics shouldn't really matter when it comes to enjoying games, I know, but if you like, maybe you could still try changing them around a bit? Just a suggestion, haha. Anyway, please keep up your work!

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Found a bug. When you go into this cave you appear in different places first time I was at the name raters house second time I was at sky palace.
    Sorry if you can't see the picture its on darkgreen path

Years
  • Nice hack 1158... i was playing earlier versions and, today, i updated to 1.10, in reason to catch a Mega Stone and my Nidoking transformed into a Aegislash... is this can be fixed?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2015
    Hello again. I was wondering if this is shale tunnel?
    75700157225446298685.jpg

IN Dianthus Town there's a building, where you can for 500$ make some rare pokemon appear in there, but when I enter it, the map tells me that I'm on Orchid Path, and I haven't noticed any differences in pokemon apperance when I paid the lady to do that. Dunno if it's a bug, or is shale tunnel just deeper in that cave.

Cheers

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    About special/physical split.
    I know its in hack, but how do you recognize it in emerald version? Most attacks are obvious but still is there any other way to find out? Or you have to know attack from other games/hacks or check it online?

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I know its in hack, but how do you recognize it in emerald version? Most attacks are obvious but still is there any other way to find out? Or you have to know attack from other games/hacks or check it online?
    How are you so sure it's split?
    I just assumed it was type-based, like attack is poison and fighting whereas special attack is fire and dragon...?

I don't really see the point about recognizing though, most of the cases you can come to a conclusion by yourself ( eg. solarbeam fires a burst of light, I don't think that's physical ;) )

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2015

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page

just type in a move you exactly mean and it will tell you the 2 "types" of it, for ex. flamethrower is fire/special and earthquake is ground/physical

cheers

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    Ok, so no ingame method? I know bulbapedia of course but thank you anyway :)

Then few more questions, because quick search didnt gave me answers:
    1. There are moves from what generations? first 3 or more?
    2. Are there any changes to pokemon stats, learnt moves?
    3. Is there any faq, pokemon catch locations (not for legendary, for regulars)?
    4. Mega evolutions is optainable for each pokoemon then normalny are capable of that or just some of them?
    5. Is there any list of changed evolutions?
    6. Are Weavile, Scizor, Froslass catchable in game? If are could you tell where?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2014
    Can someone please tell me what pokemon hold red shards?! I have 6 green, 3 yellow but only 1 red. Someone please help ASAp

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2015
    I found another minor bug. That's in solar city in kinda forest. I'm sure you know where.
    At first we can see 2 ppl standing there, but when we reach them, they're gone.

Happy easter tho ;)

Years
  • About special/physical split.

Could note this when i used Outrage after a Dragon Dance boost with Kingdra... the moveset are adjusted to 6th gen?

It's good to remember... in Emerald, Outrage is considerate Sp. Atk. and in X/Y, it's physical attack

How can I solve the 7th gym puzzle? Please help :(

In the green tile, at the right side between top and bottom switches, in the middle of the corner, there is a light grey tile despite on the fog... there is the first switch!

The second switch is in the room with a painter and a psychic guy... there are the second switch and the right tile warp u in a Caroline's room.

Last edited by a moderator:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    When i went to battle norton again,he says battle some of the students,but when i battled all of them and went to norton,he says to batyle them,is this a bug or can u tell me what to do

There's still one of them who you didn't battle with, he's on the left of Norton.

Thanks so much for the reply! My Graveller evolved at lvl 30. Dunno if that is a bug, or is it happiness he evolves from, but I'm happy anyway :D

It's not a bug, I think, it evolves as its happiness value at 220.

I found a little bug. Everytime you go to Carmine Island by Ferry, Eliah and Selphy are standing there just like the first time. However the Mirage Team is not in the cave

Really? Maybe this problem is caused by flags resetting, I still need to find out how to fix it.

Started playing your hack yesterday, and I'm seriously loving it; you're doing great so far! One thing that concerns me, though, so that some of your tiles look pillow-shaded. By that, I mean compared to other tilesets, yours seem a little too... cartoon-ish, I suppose? :( Graphics shouldn't really matter when it comes to enjoying games, I know, but if you like, maybe you could still try changing them around a bit? Just a suggestion, haha. Anyway, please keep up your work!

Indeed, The tiles are rough. I'm not really good at drawing tiles, sorry for the tiles.

Found a bug. When you go into this cave you appear in different places first time I was at the name raters house second time I was at sky palace.
    Sorry if you can't see the picture its on darkgreen path

Do not use cheat code to get through walls, please.

Why are Colress and Diantha in the game? Just curious.

Colress is about the machine to remove Crustles, Diantha attends the battles in Battle Department.

Is Deino or axew in any form obtainable?

Yes, you can find wild Deino near Maize Road, you can get Axew after you finished the Mission 5-7 of Eastern City if you play as a boy, and you'll get it from the Elder of Golden Temple if you play as a girl.

Nice hack 1158... i was playing earlier versions and, today, i updated to 1.10, in reason to catch a Mega Stone and my Nidoking transformed into a Aegislash... is this can be fixed?

This is not an error as I removed Nidoking from the game, sorry.

Hello again. I was wondering if this is shale tunnel?
    75700157225446298685.jpg

IN Dianthus Town there's a building, where you can for 500$ make some rare pokemon appear in there, but when I enter it, the map tells me that I'm on Orchid Path, and I haven't noticed any differences in pokemon apperance when I paid the lady to do that. Dunno if it's a bug, or is shale tunnel just deeper in that cave.

Cheers

Yes, it is, you can find the rare Pokemon in the icy area of the cave, you can see them there.

Ok, so no ingame method? I know bulbapedia of course but thank you anyway :)

Then few more questions, because quick search didnt gave me answers:
    1. There are moves from what generations? first 3 or more?
    2. Are there any changes to pokemon stats, learnt moves?
    3. Is there any faq, pokemon catch locations (not for legendary, for regulars)?
    4. Mega evolutions is optainable for each pokoemon then normalny are capable of that or just some of them?
    5. Is there any list of changed evolutions?
    6. Are Weavile, Scizor, Froslass catchable in game? If are could you tell where?

There're several moves from 4-6 generations, and I make some weak Pokemon stronger like Ariados, you can find the locations of legendary Poekmon in the walkthrough of the thread. About Mega Pokemon, almost all of them in this game have mega forms except Scizor and Garchomp. And sorry for that I didn't make a list of changed evolutions. Weavile, Scizor and Froslass are catchable, you can find Sneasel by paying $500 to the worker of the factory in Dianthus Town, and then evolve it by Moon Stone, you can find Scyther in Treeshade Path, it evolves as its happiness value at 220. Snorunt can be found in Shale Tunnel(Just like Sneasel) after you paid $500 to the worker, it evolves to Froslass when its base attack stats higher than base defense stats.

Can someone please tell me what pokemon hold red shards?! I have 6 green, 3 yellow but only 1 red. Someone please help ASAp

Tentacool sometimes hold Red Shards.

I found another minor bug. That's in solar city in kinda forest. I'm sure you know where.
    At first we can see 2 ppl standing there, but when we reach them, they're gone.

Happy easter tho ;)

That bug is caused by the reason that you went there too early, it would be better if you go there after you are told to go there.

I am new to this thing. Plz tell me how to make .ups file run.

You need ups patchers like tsukuyomi to patch it on a pure Emerld rom.

Version 1.11 released for fixing some bugs.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2022
    Funny bug I noticed. When the rocket grunt said Professor Avery was captured, it is clear that the professor was in the lab.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2020
    i were went for the Battle Department but i don't know how can i end this place and face against iron . Please help me 1158 ...

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    Noticed bug:
    After finishing elite four many events resets. Like meeting Elisa at Winding Cave, fighting her and getting hm06 one more time, also Dianthus Town event resets, but if you try to talk to team mirage guys game freezes.

Also:
    About Mawile, what is his moveset, i caught 66 mawile (pretty much impossible to get him under 60lvl i think) and his moveset is terrible. Are moves like sucker punch, rough play and iron head in game and can mawile learn them?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi 1158, I'm really enjoying this game so far except for this problem I'm having with MISSION 2 when I speak to the scientist all he is saying "he's too busy on reading... he did not mentioned you." When I read your walk it says that he suppose to give me a mission to find microscope but some how this is all he is saying"he's too busy on reading... he did not mentioned you." I love this game and please help me out with this problem. thanks in advance

Back