• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I found that Clefable IS fairy type, so I'm thinking that Clefairy is too. So that's not entirely true.
    Just encountered Marill, and its fairy too, so I guess he did change them, but kept Togepi as normal type (unless it changes when it evolve)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Hi, I'm getting errors with both NUPS and tsukuyomi. NUPS says "The patch doesn't match the file" and tsukuyomi gives the checksum error. I've used 4 different emerald versions. Anyone else have this issue?

edit: solved error....

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2020
    I don't know if this has happened to anyone but if anyone knows what's going on, please let me know! I'm on Mission 3 where we have to find 3 yellow shards, 4 green ones, and 2 red ones and after a really long quest I finally found all of them but when I go talk to the woman who gives the missions, she says I still haven't finished the mission. I'm stuck here and I don't know what to do! Help!! Thanks!

infranto

[color=grey][i]When it rains, it pours.[/i][/color
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    I'm still in love with this game :')

One bug which is incredibly minor and doesn't affect the gameplay itself but does impact the immersion is that a lot of the text throughout the game isn't spaced properly. Few scripting errors etc.

Last edited:

infranto

[color=grey][i]When it rains, it pours.[/i][/color
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    oh i thought this game is the one i played where i can buy that items .. coz i played a pokemon game(i forgot the hacked version) where i bought those. btw thanks for responding. :)

I think you're right, one of the hacked roms enabled you to purchase elixirs I think, not sure if it's Pokemon Resolute though. I'm playing through it at the moment if I come across it I'll let you know asap!

Years
  • I think you're right, one of the hacked roms enabled you to purchase elixirs I think, not sure if it's Pokemon Resolute though. I'm playing through it at the moment if I come across it I'll let you know asap!

hehe thanks! ... btw . how do i battle that iron guy?? the high rank?? how ?? and....after I defeated all the trainers including all the leaders at the Battle Department.. where should I go?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    anybody know where can i get plume fossil and how to revive fossil in this game

i beat the game already but still cant find it anywhere

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    Excellent Rom Hack..
    Is the item "Macho Brace" available in the game?

edit: Found Macho Brace in Tyron.

Here some Bugs that I found:
    1) Only 2 town are flyable in Tyron, Marble City and and Mugwort Villa.
    2) Pine Tower Not accessible
    3) Plume Fossile give me Cranidos, going in and out, infinite cranidos from the plume fossile.
    4) Sky Castle --- Not sure if this is a bug, but it's useful bug. It is really funny and useful at the same time actually. (Genesect Room Work the same)
    --- Everytime You go to Sky Castle, (even after the event) by going to the mini room at the first area (where the Team Mirage minions are), it resets most of the game play... Therefore You can get unlimited Nugget (right side room by the entrance), aka infinite money just by going in and out. It also reset some of the trainers, items (infinite rare candy, infinite TM), hidden items, gym leaders, and who knows what else.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    can anyone tell me why my Volcarona can't learn quiver dance? that is the only reason to use a Volcarona, and I trained mine for days all the way up to level 59 and still nothing...even at level 70 it still can't learn quiver dance, and even with heart scales given to the move tutor...what gives?

and it is pretty annoying that I could not find the answer to this by searching this entire thread

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    i thought plume fossil was archen but it was not . Can some1 tell me where or how to get archen?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2016
    I know that the front page states that this hack is almost complete, but is the main story already done? I'm wondering because if the "post scenario" is the only major thing left than I'd probably start playing right away. However if the main journey is still only partial completed than I'll wait.

Back