• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Trainer 766

I would love to give this hack a try and other Emerald hacks but sadly, for some reasons I can't patch my Emerald ROM with any of Emerald hacks here. I hope someone will give me working clean ROM for Emerald. ;(

Giving away ROM files is against the community rules.

And what do you mean by you can't patch it?If you're on Android,you have to get ROM Patcher from Play Store,then download the patch file.If it's a zip file,extract it.Then download a clean Emerald US rom.Then patch the rom using ROM Patcher.

And if you can't save,change save type to Flash128k.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2017
    People you don´t need a clean room to patch with version 2.0 i tested that way first and only gives a white screen and headache.
    you need to use the pokemon resolute 1.17 fixed rom already patched and then with nups apply the resolute 2.0 patch on that rom. then you can play normally

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2016
    So I am searching for the cover fossil but I've checked and tried to find it in the abandoned mine but I keep coming up with the plume. Any help?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I updated the fixed version, because I decided to change the sprites of Pure and Siena, the reason: Victory Fire will have its gramartical errors corrected version and the sprite of Pure will be changed. I want to make sure that Pure has the same sprite as Victory Fire, what's more, I fixed some minor glitches. This is the final version of this hack(If there're no glitches which may affect the gameplay). After all, I need time to deal with the grammartical errors in Victory Fire and finish Mega Power.
    Link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/ua1q87nk23u9flt/Pokemon_Resolute_Version_2_Final.ups

Last edited:
    Years
  • I would consider replying your hacks if you change the mega evolution sistem so the pokemon mega evolve in batle only if you do that your rom hacks will be outstanding and compete with the best

Trainer 766

I would consider replying your hacks if you change the mega evolution sistem so the pokemon mega evolve in batle only if you do that your rom hacks will be outstanding and compete with the best

And considering your comment,I just find it...rude,since you're basically saying that you will only play his hacks if he include this feature and that feature.And what you are saying was that the fact his hack will be one of the best only if he follows what you said.I mean c'mon,his hack is already one of the bests,possibly the best since he put in everything he got.We can't just sit back and pressure him to work on what we want.

If my reply sounds extremely rude to you,I sincerely apologize.The reason I made this reply is the fact that I can't stand this kind of pressuring comments.

And with that,I apologize again.No harm done.We cool?

Side note:As the creator confirmed it,this MAY BE the final version.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I love he's hack have played them all what I mean is with that feature they will be as desirable as the hacks that win hack of year etc the rest of content is already absolutely awesome

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    HELP!!! I CANT GO TO REDWOOD CITY BECAUSE THERE ARE 2 CHILDREN BLOCKING THE ENTRANCE TO WATER WAVE PATH. HELP PLS!!

I would consider replying your hacks if you change the mega evolution sistem the pokemon mega evolve in batle only if you do that your rom hacks will be outstanding and compete with the best

Agreed

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Why does Inkay have the ability Hustle? It's supposed to have Suction Cups or Contrary. And Riolu's Counter failed after Luxio used Spark, which wasn't meant to happen. Spark is a physical move, not a special move.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2016
    Hiya there! Just made an account here to start leaving reviews - resolute has come first.

I played the updated version 2 with a team of Delphox, Bisharp, Sylveon, Rotom, Archeops and Keldeo (If that isn't a team of one hit wonders, I don't know what is)

Overall I LOVED this rom! Thanks so much for putting in all this time to build this. It's really fun and I hope you are proud! :)

Any criticism here is just to point things out for your consideration on future projects. These are suggestions and observations, not requests.

Battle engine: Works really well. For me this was the first proper time playing with fairy type (I avoid fairy in other hacks and I haven't played much ds because lack of hacked games), thank you for making Sylveon available!

Map layouts were new and interesting. On the rare occasion that noticed a map that was based on its original version it was modified enough that only veteran players would notice any similarities. You obviously put a lot of time in making the general tiles look different, which seems to be important to a lot of people's reviews, it's not important to me but it was noticed and appreciated. :D

The story was really interesting to follow even if a little cheesey for my taste sometimes (not very often). I really liked that you did not swear in the game, I swear in real life a lot but I always feel turned off when I see it in pokemon hacks. Sometimes I thought the characters repeated themselves a little bit too much or droned on a bit but this didn't really affect the overall feeling.

The only issues I had were:

Navigation around the second region (Tyron) became difficult obviously because you had run out of points that could be flown to, which just made travel inconvenient, not really a problem as such. Suggestion: If you do future projects maybe towns/cities could be flown to and villas can not be flown to. Just to spread those fly points out a bit.

I had one gamebreaking issue but it might not have been an issue. At the point you are supposed to go to redwood across the big bridge, two kids were blocking the exit at the north side of the bridge. I went around everywhere again and made sure I hadn't missed anything, I checked on the sampidoplang guide to make sure I'd done all the previous steps and I Googled for help. But nothing helped. In the end I Googled the walk through walls code and bypassed the kids blocking the path. Once I was through I turned the code off again and was able to complete the game all the way through johto without any problems. I just checked back and those kids are still there by the bridge blocking the way. If someone could tell me what triggers them to leave I could go check if that still works at this point. Also I've just had an encounter with Eliza and max in the middle of the bridge here (I am past the red battle) so I'm wondering if there's much more of the game to go or is there just some little extras like this?

That's about all I have to say. It's really great to have a nice long game of pokemon with a new and imaginative story. Cheers!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    HELP!!! I CANT GO TO REDWOOD CITY BECAUSE THERE ARE 2 CHILDREN BLOCKING THE ENTRANCE TO WATER WAVE PATH. HELP PLS!!

You should go to Amberyellow Library and look for a man there.

Why does Inkay have the ability Hustle? It's supposed to have Suction Cups or Contrary. And Riolu's Counter failed after Luxio used Spark, which wasn't meant to happen. Spark is a physical move, not a special move.

I have no time to add new abilities, sorry.

Hiya there! Just made an account here to start leaving reviews - resolute has come first.

I played the updated version 2 with a team of Delphox, Bisharp, Sylveon, Rotom, Archeops and Keldeo (If that isn't a team of one hit wonders, I don't know what is)

Overall I LOVED this rom! Thanks so much for putting in all this time to build this. It's really fun and I hope you are proud! :)

Any criticism here is just to point things out for your consideration on future projects. These are suggestions and observations, not requests.

Battle engine: Works really well. For me this was the first proper time playing with fairy type (I avoid fairy in other hacks and I haven't played much ds because lack of hacked games), thank you for making Sylveon available!

Map layouts were new and interesting. On the rare occasion that noticed a map that was based on its original version it was modified enough that only veteran players would notice any similarities. You obviously put a lot of time in making the general tiles look different, which seems to be important to a lot of people's reviews, it's not important to me but it was noticed and appreciated. :D

The story was really interesting to follow even if a little cheesey for my taste sometimes (not very often). I really liked that you did not swear in the game, I swear in real life a lot but I always feel turned off when I see it in pokemon hacks. Sometimes I thought the characters repeated themselves a little bit too much or droned on a bit but this didn't really affect the overall feeling.

The only issues I had were:

Navigation around the second region (Tyron) became difficult obviously because you had run out of points that could be flown to, which just made travel inconvenient, not really a problem as such. Suggestion: If you do future projects maybe towns/cities could be flown to and villas can not be flown to. Just to spread those fly points out a bit.

I had one gamebreaking issue but it might not have been an issue. At the point you are supposed to go to redwood across the big bridge, two kids were blocking the exit at the north side of the bridge. I went around everywhere again and made sure I hadn't missed anything, I checked on the sampidoplang guide to make sure I'd done all the previous steps and I Googled for help. But nothing helped. In the end I Googled the walk through walls code and bypassed the kids blocking the path. Once I was through I turned the code off again and was able to complete the game all the way through johto without any problems. I just checked back and those kids are still there by the bridge blocking the way. If someone could tell me what triggers them to leave I could go check if that still works at this point. Also I've just had an encounter with Eliza and max in the middle of the bridge here (I am past the red battle) so I'm wondering if there's much more of the game to go or is there just some little extras like this?

That's about all I have to say. It's really great to have a nice long game of pokemon with a new and imaginative story. Cheers!

Thanks for telling me all these things, that walkthrough didn't tell you what to do to go through the bridge because those kids were not there in the previous versions. In fact, you just need to go to Amberyellow Library and look for a man there, after you talked to that man, you'll be able to go to Redwood City. In fact, the walkthrough is not for v2.0 or v2.5, I added some new things in the new version of this hack. For example, the walkthrough won't tell you that you can challenge the Johto League after you meet Steven on Spirial Island. Anyway, what you said will help me a lot, thanks.

I know, I said that V2.0 might be the final version, but since I found some glitches, I think I have to update this hack. I wish that there won't be any gamebreaking issues so that this fixed version will be the real final version.
    I updated this hack because I found that if you play as Alma in the version 2, the events in Sky Castle will mess up and so many dialogues are still not changed. It was my fault, because I didn't test what will happen if I play as Alma. To make sure that this fixed version is worthy of being released, I replaced several old Pokemon with 7th generation Pokemon(About 6 Pokemon are replaced). These Pokemon can be easily found in Sylon Region. But it's not easy to find(Or awake)Magearna, because the hints are written in Braille, it makes no sense, but I just want to make it a bit difficult to catch Magearna.

Here is the link of the fixed version 2.5:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?nfq15j1i18mkyyj

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • So I encountered a Magearna in Carmine Ruins, the outdoor area with the grass. I doubt this is intentional.

I found the real Magearna btw, this one was in the grass to avoid confusion.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    Nice cant wait for the typo fixed victory fire the text errors are one of the biggest reasons i didnt like your hacks

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    So, after patching my game (version 2), with 2.5, I proceeded to open up my game, and I had somehow ended up in navel rock, in a place I can't move at all

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I just encountered a bug with the breeding system, when I breeded a talonflame, I got a honedge out of the egg

Hmm... I don't know why that happened. i checked their egg groups, and I didn't see anything wrong, this is strange. Well, since this glitch won't affect gameplay, I think I don't have to fix that, after all, I don't have time to do so much for this hack.

So I encountered a Magearna in Carmine Ruins, the outdoor area with the grass. I doubt this is intentional.

I found the real Magearna btw, this one was in the grass to avoid confusion.

That's a glitch, it seems that the Pokedex lied to me, it let me believe that no wild Magearna can be found. Thanks for telling me this, this glitch is fixed now.

Nice cant wait for the typo fixed victory fire the text errors are one of the biggest reasons i didnt like your hacks

I'm working on the grammartical errors corrected version of Victory Fire now. I need time.

So, after patching my game (version 2), with 2.5, I proceeded to open up my game, and I had somehow ended up in navel rock, in a place I can't move at all

Maybe you failed to patch the .ups file, I think you should download the .ups file again and look for a new emerald rom. If you still can't patch it, please tell me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hmm... I don't know why that happened. i checked their egg groups, and I didn't see anything wrong, this is strange. Well, since this glitch won't affect gameplay, I think I don't have to fix that, after all, I don't have time to do so much for this hack.

That's a glitch, it seems that the Pokedex lied to me, it let me believe that no wild Magearna can be found. Thanks for telling me this, this glitch is fixed now.

I'm working on the grammartical errors corrected version of Victory Fire now. I need time.

Maybe you failed to patch the .ups file, I think you should download the .ups file again and look for a new emerald rom. If you still can't patch it, please tell me.
    Turns out the rom was patched wrong, but I got a new emerald file, and it's working fine now

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    Pokemon Resolute

Hi guys, where can i find shiny and fire stone in Pokemon Resolute? Thank you in advance for your kind response ☺

Back