• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    Where can i find a shiny stone and a fire stone in Pokemon Resolute? I need to evolve my Pokemon in my party ☺ thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    I'm having trouble evolving Floette. After I manage to buy a sun stone for it, I used it only finding out that the game suddenly stop working if it becomes Florges. Could you please check this out? Thanks alot ☺

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    Can I ask how can i use the latest version of Pokemon Resolute after I downloaded it? Thanks in advance for thr information ☺

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    where can i found shiny stone for my togetic evolve into togekiss?

What you really need is a Sun Stone, you can buy one in Lividity City.

I'm having trouble evolving Floette. After I manage to buy a sun stone for it, I used it only finding out that the game suddenly stop working if it becomes Florges. Could you please check this out? Thanks alot ☺

I see... It seems that Florges's movepool was glitched. Now, I've fixed it. Please download the .ups file again to make sure you can safely evolve your Floette.

I updated this hack just now, because the movepool of Florges was glitched, this is a gamebreaking glitch, so I must fix it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2019
    What you really need is a Sun Stone, you can buy one in Lividity City.

I see... It seems that Florges's movepool was glitched. Now, I've fixed it. Please download the .ups file again to make sure you can safely evolve your Floette.

I updated this hack just now, because the movepool of Florges was glitched, this is a gamebreaking glitch, so I must fix it.

How do you evolve Lampent in this game?

I've tried every stone (none works) and I've also maxxed out his happiness and leveled him up both during the day and night and still hasn't evolved to Chandelure. Currently at level 76 and still a Lampent.

Trainer 766

I've tried every stone (none works) and I've also maxxed out his happiness and leveled him up both during the day and night and still hasn't evolved to Chandelure. Currently at level 76 and still a Lampent.
    Maximum happiness during the night,IIRC.That you means your Lampent is still not happy to the fullest.Or either this is a bug.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016

Where can i get the patch of the game? Thanks so much! ☺

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2016
    I had to make an account just to compliment how great this game is. I'm on my 5th badge & have a:
    Level 52 Gengar
    Level 55 Luxray
    Level 49 Hitmonlee

And I plan to catch more but I just cant find much to compliment my team so far lol. Don't judge me haha. I have to play more of this person's hacks 💪

PsyMaster

Your mind is mine to control.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    Does anybody know Virizions exact location? After I beat the Elite Four and the Sky Castle events I roamed around the Cloud Forest for like 50 encounters and still no Virizion. Is it in an exact location within Cloud Forest?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I just upgraded my game to 2.5, and for some reason, my Keldeo-R turned into an Arceus. Why is that?

Trainer 766

I just upgraded my game to 2.5, and for some reason, my Keldeo-R turned into an Arceus. Why is that?

There a lot of changes between different betas,obviously.Furthermore,your Keldeo turned into an Arceus!I don't see how that's a bad thing,consider you're lucky enough not to have it turned into something like Linoone.

Back