• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Pic_2.png

Pokemon Restoration is the very first game that I'll be making, my others (Amethyst, Amber and Aquamarine) will be on hold because of revisions that I need to make to the plots.

Spoiler:

Here are the sprites that I have made exclusively for this game thus far.

Spoiler:

Here are also a few clips from the very beginning of the game, or what little I have of it so far.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So far, mostly everything has been done by myself, though I have no experience as of yet with scripting. Seeing as that would be a major part of the game, I need to find someone to help me learn.​

Blue Pikachu

It's a Blue Pikachu!... Lawl
    Years
  • It's a very interesting premise and I really like the dating/friendship and livestock/farming mechanics (being a Harvest Moon fan and all :p) so I really think you could be onto something there. The eggs like pretty cool (I especially like the tentacool one) and I like having the persons chat head visible during conversation however the Dr. Oak head seems to have a few lines missing.

I wish you all the best of luck.

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
    Years
  • sounds like a fascinating take on the whole pokemon idea, I can't wait to see where it goes :) good luck with making it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back