• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Revenge/Team Dark Evolution [now recruiting]

Ash Ketchum 11

Yeah. Like I said on skype. It doesn't even want to do anything. It doesn't show anything to give me. :/

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    Yeah. Like I said on skype. It doesn't even want to do anything. It doesn't show anything to give me. :/

Forgot we had that problem. So i guess u have to email me the scripts and tell me where to insert them.

Ash Ketchum 11

What was it you sent me? The rom code?'? Can yu email it?

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    Sure np. Will send the rom later 2night when i get home from work.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    What exactly is a "script inserter"? Does he just take the scripts that others make an put them in the game? If so id like to apply to be one :D.

Short Autobiography: I've been hacking for months now, but took a break for a little.
    Past experience: I learned a lot in the past and even made my own guides. I posted them on another forum and it covered pretty much everything you'd need. It showed how to edit scripts, music, make music, edit graphics, and map. I remember most of it and could refer to it.
    Skills: I'm pretty good at making and inserting scripts. I also know how to edit maps, graphics, and music but I'm not very creative.
    Experience example(s): My examples would break pc's rules. They're saved on my broken laptop and on a rom website. I'd be happy to make a few examples and make a quick patch.
    Time Zone: EST
    Availability: After 5 on weekdays and most of the day on weekends.
    Contact Information: I'll pm you my email if you need it. Or you can pm me on pc. I also have skype if we have a chat already.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    What exactly is a "script inserter"? Does he just take the scripts that others make an put them in the game? If so id like to apply to be one :D.

Short Autobiography: I've been hacking for months now, but took a break for a little.
    Past experience: I learned a lot in the past and even made my own guides. I posted them on another forum and it covered pretty much everything you'd need. It showed how to edit scripts, music, make music, edit graphics, and map. I remember most of it and could refer to it.
    Skills: I'm pretty good at making and inserting scripts. I also know how to edit maps, graphics, and music but I'm not very creative.
    Experience example(s): My examples would break pc's rules. They're saved on my broken laptop and on a rom website. I'd be happy to make a few examples and make a quick patch.
    Time Zone: EST
    Availability: After 5 on weekdays and most of the day on weekends.
    Contact Information: I'll pm you my email if you need it. Or you can pm me on pc. I also have skype if we have a chat already.

Yep exactly that since the rom doesnt like me lol XD pm me your info email and skype so i can add u... and see your work be4 officially adding u to the team.

EDIT:
    welcome to the team added u to the 1st post.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Shadow Wolf or Shadow

Pm me for proof if needed

Skills: Cry Inserting

Experience example(s): Pokemon Dark Rising 2 (not shown in offical release bc of time restrictions but have worked on it) My Friends hack Pokemon Delta and My Hack Pokemon Aura (both dead hacks)

Time Zone: UTC Pacific Time

Availability: When i get to it bc of school and work

Contact Information: PM or email: [email protected]

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    Name: Shadow Wolf or Shadow

Pm me for proof if needed

Skills: Cry Inserting

Experience example(s): Pokemon Dark Rising 2 (not shown in offical release bc of time restrictions but have worked on it) My Friends hack Pokemon Delta and My Hack Pokemon Aura (both dead hacks)

Time Zone: UTC Pacific Time

Availability: When i get to it bc of school and work

Contact Information: PM or email: [email protected]

thanks for applying. I emailed u and added u in my email. welcome to the team. And don't worry about the time I know every1 is busy.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    Did you need someone to insert Pokemon Sprites and Edit Pokemon Data?
    we have 2 members doing it but like others, they r busy as well. We can use another person if u want to apply, fill out the application near the bottom of the 1st post on page 1.

minime010

All food belongs to me.
    Years
  • I can edit those things if need be. I'll have to practice sprite inserting though.
    EDIT: Oh, sorry for forgetting to properly introduce myself. To those on the team now, I was on the original team. Nice to meet you all!

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    Glad to see u again man.

And mini was apart of the original pokemon revenge hack from 2009, the old one that i stopped due to school/ forgot about the atory and ideas i had.

Will add u in the team when i get home.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    sorry man my mom made me stay out of the house today after i worked so couldnt do anything.

Casha674

opZEtiROma
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2016
    Sprite/OverWorld Importing/Making/Editing. Basic Scripting. Tile Screen Hacking.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    Sorry man but if u want to apply can u fill out the application properly. The form is near the bottom of the 1st post on pg 1.

Ash Ketchum 11

sorry man my mom made me stay out of the house today after i worked so couldnt do anything.

Welcome to my boring, hatful world. My mom even told me I can't go to the school dance. I'm F'n old enough to make my own choice.

Anyways. I need some script text I can read tuts.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    np.

update:
    So i managed to port over the tiles to the 870 rom which we will be using. but i dont know how to add the blocks on the tiles so i only was able to do tile set 0. the scripts will be easy to move over. So now we have to do maps and focus on doing an extended version of the intro for it to have more dept in the back story.

As a bonus he is the 1st part of the intro which will be extended

Spoiler:

Back