• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Revenge

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
This is great project. And I fell happy that my sprites help you. If you need something more from me write on PM. Also I like your idea with Shadow/Dark Pokemons. I have somewhere in my PC prepared for Pokemon GBA games sprites of Dark Lugia. So i can share this with you also. Please write me on PM which Shadow Pokemon you need and I start make it for you.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Oooooooooo I lav lav lav the new tiles! The overworld and Mugshots look pretty good, goodluck with this ;P

Thanks man.

I downloaded it but it turned out as a black screen. How weird :P

After u dl the pre beta, u extract the .rar and patch it to a clean fire red rom. It should work fine. Besides the issues it has since its an old beta and it does have bugs.

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
This looks so delicious can't wait for the full release.

The feautures are really great!

Thanks guys.

I was hoping to have the alpha 1 up by now but I didn't transfer over the files to my new laptop . I don't know when I will get to doing that since I lost the hard drive piece to reinsert the HD *thanks family for going into my room & moving/losing stuff on me* So for now until I figure out this issue & recover the files, I've done some scripts that will be inserted later on for the complete hack *will be released some time way later after I release beta/alpha 1*.

Updates:
Its been a while *& hope this time this update will stay since last time I posted it it was deleted*
Here are some new things... well ok new from last time work was done on the hack with the old laptop *so old but kinda new updates:
~45%of beta/alpha done but not inserted until files& rom are recovered :( *but that doesn't mean work isn't being done-when it can*

Whats new?:
Intro, New text & box color, mugshots, hero/ine, side quests/events and 2 maps.

Intro:
Don't know how I feel about this
1qc5kjQ.png

New text color/s & box color:
Je3L0XW.png
9MyWQEu.png
vhS5pTv.png

A test of the N mugshot and new text color *color wasn't finalized*
J688YdS.png

Alucard's mugshot *and yes I know there are errors with the trees so ignore them*
ZaCLXYH.png

Mugshot for Siris who is 1 of your rivals
Mi9IvPF.png

Hero/ine:
Dont know if I showed this off yet but hero/in
sPeVe1N.png

[credit goes to BlueEon for doing them]

Hoopa Side Event/Quest:
A bit of the event. This is going to be a timed event *again was testing it so it won't be in this spot*
dDms6kB.png
fIN5xZ1.png
oj1spZr.png

Maps:
The first town that isn't the hero/ine's home town. Thing there is a bit more that can be done with it but for now here it is.
Spoiler:

Graveyard map- what is there to say. This is what keeps everyone away from your hometown and is the only way to get into the town *O and yes it was fixed with an exit* . [Credit goes to our mapper Mike]
Spoiler:

Help Town's folks capture Shadow Pokemon:
Like this side quest says, you help the towns people capture a shadow pokemon *since none of them are trainers* Yeah the map isn't fully/properly new...
Spoiler:

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
Looks promising, despite being a little unappealing. Based on the screenshots and progress you've made, the game will probably still need some improvements. Do you have some ideas for the future, or features that are intended for in later alphas/betas?

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
The sprites are looking great and I see potential with this hack although much can't be said about your tiles and palletes. You should try making your own custom palletes and not limiting yourself in the in-game palletes and town placements only then can your tiles look right!

Also as for the textbox pallete I think you should revert back to white background textboxes and just fiddle around with the sides of the textboxes much like how GameFreak's textboxes in the main pokemon games look.

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Looks promising, despite being a little unappealing. Based on the screenshots and progress you've made, the game will probably still need some improvements. Do you have some ideas for the future, or features that are intended for in later alphas/betas?
Thanks. Yes some aspects do look unappealing and some of it does need improvements. I was focusing on the plot/story mostly & do have future plans/ideas, like alternate story plots if you choose a certain path/event.

The sprites are looking great and I see potential with this hack although much can't be said about your tiles and palletes. You should try making your own custom palletes and not limiting yourself in the in-game palletes and town placements only then can your tiles look right!

Also as for the textbox pallete I think you should revert back to white background textboxes and just fiddle around with the sides of the textboxes much like how GameFreak's textboxes in the main pokemon games look.
Thanks for the suggestions.

Yes I know about the tiles. I had someone insert some custom tiles & he did the best he could do with it. I was in the process of inserting some more. I didn't to my own custom tiles because didnt have time & still dont. But will chech again to see if I can find an easy way.

Well the textbox color isn't final. I was still playing with it and hope to make a few good ones for the hack that look good. It was a work in progress but stopped since limited time & doing other things.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
Thanks. Yes some aspects do look unappealing and some of it does need improvements. I was focusing on the plot/story mostly & do have future plans/ideas, like alternate story plots if you choose a certain path/event.

So if I understand this properly, you will focus more on gameplay and storyline than on graphical appeal? That is probably a good idea, cause a game with good gameplay is usually forgiven it's graphical shortcomings. Alternate story plots/multiple choices already had basic featuring back in Pokémon Hyetology, and it was actually quite good. It would be nice if you could improve it. Wish you the best of luck!

PS: Do you think that the game will ever get completed, and not after like 5 years?

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
So if I understand this properly, you will focus more on gameplay and storyline than on graphical appeal? That is probably a good idea, cause a game with good gameplay is usually forgiven it's graphical shortcomings. Alternate story plots/multiple choices already had basic featuring back in Pokémon Hyetology, and it was actually quite good. It would be nice if you could improve it. Wish you the best of luck!

PS: Do you think that the game will ever get completed, and not after like 5 years?

*finally after a while can log back in- thank you internet for returning :D *
Yeah I was focusing more on the story aspect more & gameplay & was hoping to get a team member work on it- but will be trying to get graphics done when I can *dang limited time*. Thanks. Yeah was hoping to have it complete by that time but, don't know when I can complete it with all that is going on *and don't know when I can get to the files from old hd* so now cant really say for sure.

Back