• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

| ~ Pokemon Reversal - [M] ~ | (IC)

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    "Nice to meet you, then, Lysander." Maney began politely, in spite of the situation.

"I'm called Maney." the Manectric sighed. He tapped the mystic Shell Bell the hung from his neck, and out popped a little Paralyze heal.

"This reversal... I believe it's wrong in every way possible. Pokemon are supposed to be the partners of humans, not the other way around." Maney grumbled, flicking his bent tail. He scratched his pointy ear with his front paw.

"First off, are you hurt or hungry? I can easily help you. Don't worry, I'll un-paralyze you in a minute." Maney barked at Lysander, eyeing the boy's dirty body from hiding in who knows where. Sitting down, Maney waited patiently for

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
    Years
    Lysander

"I'm called Maney." the Manectric sighed before tapping his shell bell and grabbing a little paralyze heal. How ironic that Lysander had to be healed when for the past few years, he had been the healer. The feeling was strange...yet new and a little bit awkward in some places. He wondered how it actually tasted or felt like...

"This reversal... I believe it's wrong in every way possible. Pokemon are supposed to be the partners of humans, not the other way around." Maney grumbled, flicking his bent tail.

"Isn't this what you Pokemon wanted? Now you can treat us however you like," Lysander replied calmly now that Maney had proved himself to be a friendly Pokemon, "I suppose this is our punishment. Despite how much I hate this new Reversal thing, I think us humans deserve it. At least, some of them do... Oh, and I'm fine, I'm fine...not hurt or hungry."

Lysander did feel a little hungry but he didn't want to act weak in front of a Pokemon, nor be a burden to his new master and give him a bad impression.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Maney smiled compassionately at Lysander - which is barely smiling as he was a dog.

"Welp, I guess I should heal you now." Maney grunted, using his claws to spray Lysander with the Paralyze heal. His muscles relaxed, and the boy sighed in relief.

"Isn't this what you Pokemon wanted? Now you can treat us however you like," Lysander said calmly

"I bet some, the ones who had cruel trainers, wanted revenge. I feel as if I'm not one of the majority, I dislike the thought of putting you in a ball, but I have to so we can work together." Maney said, and suddenly his tail stuck up higher than normal.

"Stantler.." he muttered, and then his primal instinct washed over him as the smell of juicy, young Stantler filled his nostrils.

"Hungry or not, I'm catching dinner!" Maney roared, bursting into the bushes.

-----------------------------------------

His paws thundered against the ground, with the Stantler running frantically from the wolf Pokemon. It let out a cry of agony as Maney leaped on its back.

The Manectric's claws dug into the deer's shoulders, and blood immediately flowed. It bucked and rolled, trying to dislodge Maney, until he finally reached the jugular vein around the Stantler's neck and bit it, killing the deer Pokemon instantly.

Satisfied with his catch, he trotted his way back to Lysander.

------------------------------

"Fell free to join me." Maney barked as he reached the area where Lysander and he stood. He then began to eat the Stantler.

|Equinox|

Years
    "Welp, I guess I should heal you now," said the Manectric before using the paralyze heal. The effect was swift and painless, and Lysander moved his arms, trying to fling off the last bit of static stored in his body. Sighing in relief, the boy relaxed a little; the paralysis had put his guards up despite knowing that he couldn't had stood a chance.

"I bet some, the ones who had cruel trainers, wanted revenge. I feel as if I'm not one of the majority, I dislike the thought of putting you in a ball, but I have to so we can work together." Maney said, and suddenly his tail stuck up higher than normal. Lysander blinked and tilted his head, then realized that he had picked up something.

"Stantler.." he muttered, then quickly dashed away with his yowl filling the air, "Hungry or not, I'm catching dinner!"

After a few minutes, the Manectric trotted back to his new Pokehuman, satisfied with his catch, "Feel free to join me."

Curious, Lysander got up and followed, only to be surprised as a dead Stantler appeared before him, surrounded by a pool of red liquid that smelled like iron. Maney quickly approached the body and bit into the meat, enjoying his prey.

"Uh...no thanks, Maney. I don't eat these," said Lysander, trying not to be disgusted by all the blood, "Say, aren't you guys supposed to be together? I mean, you are all Pokemon, but you're killing each other..."

"...what's this?" murmured the spying Pokemon, hiding ten meters away from the newly formed duo, "They seem to be having progress. That's good."

A smirk formed onto his face, and the Pokemon stepped back a little, facing Lysander and Maney with a giant tree blocking his way, "Time to have some fun now."

With a quick yank of his powerful legs, he charged towards the tree, ramming it down and making it fall onto the two....

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Maney smirked at Lysander.

"We gotta eat too. Not cannibalism either. I'm built for meat, I can't eat veggies." Maney barked. Lysander looked visibly disgusted by the dead Stantler.

"Say, would you mind if you got in the ball now?" Maney said, wagging his blue tail.

"I promise you won't go back into it, but to get through this place I got to put you in the ball, so you gain new powers in the process." Maney explained, wiping some of the Stantler meat off of his muzzle.

"In fact, I-"

Maney didn't finish his sentence as a boom echoed through the bushes, and tree roots erupted out of the ground.

Though it was too fast to be seen, Maney jumped in the way of the tree to save Lysander, and the blue wolf was crushed.

|Equinox|

Years
    Lysander

Maney smirked at Lysander and replied, "We gotta eat too. Not cannibalism either. I'm built for meat, I can't eat veggies."

Lysander rolled his eyes at his reply, "Well I eat meat too but eating like that just ain't...suitable for us humans. Guess we aren't just adaptable."

"Say, would you mind if you got in the ball now?" Maney said, wagging his blue tail. Lysander found that tail wagging rather funny, probably because he had seen dogs do it. This wolf was only...an enlarged version of it. An enlarged version that had electrical powers, that is.

"I promise you won't go back into it, but to get through this place I got to put you in the ball, so you gain new powers in the process. In fact, I-" he continued, but just then a large shadow above them blocked the incoming sunlight, hinting something bad was about to happen. The only thing he could see and feel was Maney knocking him away before being crushed by a large tree trunk...

"MANEY!!" Lysander cried out, eyes wide as he ran to the tree trunk, pushing it aside and kneeling next to the unconscious Pokemaster. His legs were bent at a strange angle, and he was heavily injured. Reaching for his Shell Bell with a whimper, the boy slowly used the Full Restore onto his body, stroking his head fur. Despite being his captor, he didn't want him to die or feel any pain. Lysander sighed, sitting next to him and waited for his awakening...

Last edited:

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    You died

The dream was fuzzy and dark, and a white, catlike figure floated in front of Maney.

And yet you still live

Maney was numb.

"Why am I even alive? I was crushed by a tree!" he spat at the white creature.

Why should I know? I'm a figment of your imagination. the cat-creature said.

Light began flooding through the dark dream, and something gentle, like a hand seemed to touch him even if it wasn't there. His cuts and bruises healed, and his heart began to beat as blood rushed through his veins. However, his hind legs would not move and his tail would not wag.

Leave the creature said, flicking its long tail.

Light blinded Maney as he woke up.
    ----------------------------------------------

"You.." Maney grumbled as a blurry vision of Lysander appeared in front of him. The boy stroked his shaggy head fur like his trainer did when he was young.

"Why did you help me? You had every chance to run away." Maney barked feebly, raising a blue paw and putting it on Lysander's chest.

|Equinox|

Years
    Lysander

Lysander let out a sigh of relief as the Manectric opened his eyes, letting out a soft grumble. Despite his broken bones, the Pokemon had still managed to wake up. A little friendly smile formed on his face and he sat there, glancing around his body to see if there were any fatal wounds.

There were none; even if there had been, the Full Restore had done its job. Now he only had to find a way to treat his legs, perhaps even his tail.

"Why did you help me? You had every chance to run away." Maney barked, placing a paw onto Lysander's chest.

The boy shook his head and replied with a chuckle, "Do you think I'll leave you here? You saved me from that tree. Even if you hadn't, I still would have helped. If I run away I would regret it for the rest of my life. Plus, as a captor you aren't that bad..." he murmured while grabbing a two branches and a rope, tying them together and turning them into a crutch with a bendable 'knee', "Would these help you right now?"

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Maney winced slightly as Lysander touched his broken legs, but then saw how he tied branches to them like crutches.

"That'll do." Maney barked as he tested them. He felt slightly uneven, considering his rear was higher than his front, but he managed.

"I'm grateful for he thought of you even helping me," Maney began.

"It means a lot, considering many humans in this reversal might even hate their captors." Maney said, almost trying to wag his tail until he realized it was broken at the time

Maney began slowly reaching for the ball that was stored beneath the "fur spikes" on his hind legs. He hated that thing, but it was the only thing he and Lysander could use to safely travel through the reversed region.

Holding the ball, Maney said three words.

"Are you ready?"

|Equinox|

Years
    Lysander

"That'll do." Maney barked as he tested them. Lysander frowned abit upon seeing the uneven side, but that'll have to do for now. He had to find a place to heal the Manectric before moving on to...the gyms. Which reminded him that now he was the 'Pokemon' and not the human trainer anymore.

"I'm grateful for he thought of you even helping me," Maney began while failing to wag his tail, "It means a lot, considering many humans in this reversal might even hate their captors."

"I don't blame them. Not all Pokemon would be as calm as you are," Lysander admitted, watching as he brought out the indigo Pokeball. The boy stepped back a bit with worry, but took a deep breath.

"I'm ready. Just make sure you haven't set interior to be something horrible," he spoke slowly.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    "Of course it's not terrible, I made a paradise in the ball." Mane said, visibly calming Lysander.

"Brace yourself," Maney growled, and then he let the ball hit Lysander.

Violet light shone around the boy, until he slowly turned into a little purple figure, and was encased in the ball.

The ball shook once, only slightly, and then shook twice, a little harder, and then a third shake, and it rolled over. The Pokeball made a successful "Ding!" sound, and it shrunk down to regular size.

Slightly stumbling on his wooden crutches, Maney shivered as he held the device. It was cold and white and purple.

"Nyargh!" Maney growled as he threw the ball, losing balance in the process, and out came Lysander from the ball.

"Ow.." Maney winced as the wood dug into his leg. He was quite embarassed and his ears drooped down, despite being completely in power of Lysander now.

Back