• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

| ~ Pokemon Reversal - [M] ~ |

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Man, I don't think we need more cowbell here. Seriously, unless Deep makes a male human Haru will be the only one that is. No pressure Deep; I'm just pointing out an interesting coincidence XD

If we manage to start today, though, I may not be back on until much later. I have graduation today, and then I'm off to party. I would say no worries, though, because I'll at least try and post one thing tonight before I go to bed.

Genevieve - Don't get concerned with my tardiness if this RP begins today. Go ahead and post what you want; I'll be able to work with what you open with.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Probably, but it doesn't hurt to cover all the bases and prepare for the unlikely. In the worse case scenario it wasn't needed :b

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
    Years
  • True xd Anyway, there's a minimum length for your posts. It must be 8 lines up, and I might increase it a bit later on.

If you want an example of an ideal post, here's one of my posts in another RP (Pokemon Odyssey). It has 13 lines and the size is just right. Longer posts are ALWAYS welcome though. Just nothing much thinner than that please ^^

Also I'm gonna post the IC thread now. It'll be accepted in 1-3 days and we'll probably have the remaining two by then.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Ok talked to Otherworld and she is going to take a Pokemon slot and I'm going to reserve her human slot. I'll get my SU ASAP (real life getting in my way right now).

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    sweet :0

It feels very tiring after going to graduation and then that party... but I'm back XD

Angel Protection

Rena's WORLD!
    Years
  • I apologize for taking so long, but an emergency came up. I do hope this is okay by your standards. If anything is wrong or off, please let me know, and I can make the adjustments. I've never roleplayed before, so I don't really have a sample to provide, but if you want, I can write one for you :)

Name: Marisole

Wild Human or Pokemon: Pokemon

Species: Mawile

Age in human years: 15

Appearance: Marisole looks much like a normal Mawile, minus the fact that her arms and legs are not black, but are actually more of a purplish color. A large pink bow is worn around the stem of her horn, along with two smaller ones around her feet. She learned to use her horn as a storage compartment for the things she carries with her, as she finds carrying things too tedious.

Personality: Marisole is a genuinely nice Pokemon. She never wishes harm upon anyone or anything, and will go to any means necessary to protect others. This is a trait she picked up from her previous trainer, Alexandria. Marisole was raised with the utmost kindness from her trainer and the other Pokemon, and thus wishes to show the rest of the world that same kindness. However, no matter how much kindness she has witnessed and shown, she cannot deny her own anger. Her anger spins towards those who are cruel and unkind to each other. It is in those times that she abandons her own kindness to set them straight. Many choose to say that she is a hypocrite, for going against what she herself preaches.

Marisole, in a number of ways, is considered lazy. It is often that she refuses or forgets to do specific things that she either had her mind set to do or that she promised to do. Regardless, she is usually overwhelmed with guilt when she does not do these things and will often find something to make up for it, though she tends to go a tad bit overboard. She was never a fan of battling, even though Alexandria used her for the most part in battles. Marisole and another Pokemon on Alexandria's team, a Kirlia, were often used together for battles, and was the only friend aside from Alexandria that she had. Marisole has an anger towards those who force others to battle. She has no problem with battling, as long as it's a choice and not a command.

Background Story: Marisole was raised along with Alexandria, being a prominent part of her family. Alexandria's mother had found her when she was just a baby and brought her to live with them, and when it was time for Alexandria to start her journey, she was given to her. Considering the two were already close, they worked well together at the start. Alexandria caught a Kirlia not long after starting her journey and never bothered to catch any others. Many gym leaders complained that she only had two Pokemon but she didn't care, and neither did her Pokemon. Both Marisole and the Kirlia were proud to battle for Alexandria, and had no problems doing as asked. They traveled through Hoenn, failing to win the League, but continued on to the next region.

Marisole heard about what Pokemon were doing to their humans and made up her mind to protect Alexandria. However, Kirlia took the opposite approach to the situation and decided that she no longer wanted to be a part of Alexandria's team. Kirlia released Marisole from her Pokeball and then proceeded to attempt to capture Alexandria. Due to Marisole protecting her, she was unable to and, Alexandria ran away from them, Kirlia soon following after. Since that day. Marisole has not seen or heard from either of her old partners.

Others: None

Last edited:

|Equinox|

Years
  • Do you mean Mawile, Angel? (: There's no Mawhile.

There's just one thing, Angel (: You wouldn't have those Pokeballs yet. You'll get your first one in your intro post

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Here is my SU:

Spoiler:

and here is my RP sample (first post from my own RP... first thing that popped up)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

|Equinox|

Years
  • Accepted! Sounds like he's gonna be a pain xDD A little overpowered in my opinion though. People are supposed to start weak in the roleplay but you seem to be the king of the world o.o

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Accepted! Sounds like he's gonna be a pain xDD A little overpowered in my opinion though. People are supposed to start weak in the roleplay but you seem to be the king of the world o.o

Only in his mind :cheeky:

And they say the bigger they are the harder they fall... I set up my character for one nasty fall when he gets captured.

Honestly most Pokemon (besides some normals, sloppy fighters (IE ones who only use brute force to win), and some other weaker pokemon) could hand him his rear. I mean karate guy verse big three headed dragon, or mole with blade arms that can cause earthquakes, any pokemon made of steel, or even the lizard who breathes freaking fire... ya I would not put my money on karate dude.

If I end up going a little over the top let me know and I'll back off.

|Equinox|

Years
  • Hopefully he won't one-hit KO the Gym Pokehumans xDD Or I'll have to make them harder to beat which would be impossible for anyone to pass through XDD I AM THE GM AND I HAVE THE POWER.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Hopefully he won't one-hit KO the Gym Pokehumans xDD Or I'll have to make them harder to beat which would be impossible for anyone to pass through XDD I AM THE GM AND I HAVE THE POWER.

I'll do my best to inhibit Cyrus at first to keep him in balance from either using character flaws, giving him injuries, or whatever else I can cook up (perhaps just give him the worse luck streak in the history of man kind).

That being said if I go too far let me know I'll fix it... I don't want to be playing godmode and ruining the fun. (That applies to everyone)

Just FYI I will very likely be unable to post on the 8th and 9th due to in town due to company. I'll be able to post later on the 10th so it shouldn't affect too much.

Last edited:

|Equinox|

Years
  • Alrighty. First things first, we still need one more ._.

Oh and the IC thread is up already! You cannot post there right now but if you wish to prepare your first post, feel free to see mine! You should know what to do after that.

Last edited:
    Back