• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Revolution II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OKay, for those how have made it though Revolution I this is the next stop. This rp will go to Pokemon: Revolution V. I will take on the role of Darin, the man that has sommoned you all to Spring Village. Here is his Status:

Name: Darin
    Description: Wears very fine splint armor. And his trusty sword by his side. He has Green eyes, and has a full beard and mustache. He has brown hair that is always messed up because of his Helm, which he never puts on unless he's going into battle.
    Personality: It varies from time to time, depending on what situation he's in. Mostly he is very friendly and willing to give advice.
    Pokemon: Scizor, and Raichu

Oh, this one you can tame a wild pokemon, but not right off the bat, please wait until we leave.

IC: While we ate a very holsum meal, we saw a man in armor sitting in the shadows of the festival. "Who's that man?" I asked one of the natives.

"That's General Darin, he's a very couragous and mysterious man." the old man said.

I shook my head and thought nothing more of it, until he came out of the shadow and hit his fork on his glass, "Everyone that I have called here is here. They might not be at this table but they are here nonetheless. They will come out in due time. Hopefully before I start my speech. But until then let's continue eating!" His voice roared happily through the village. He then sat down to drink and laugh with the natives.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Name: Sephiroth.
    Pokemon: Larvitar, will tame another soon.
    Description: See my sig and avatar.
    Personality: Calm, cool, and lazy. What else is there to say?

OOC: Just posting Seph's profile for now, not Angel's since you didn't post your second character's profile.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    OOC: DID I make it??? (sorry I had a busy week at school! ^_^;
    If so.........
    Name: Paige
    Discription:wears armore (is this like old england???) skirt and top looks like a guy at first if helmate is on when off looks like a girl black hair sailor moon style brown eyes that loook into your soal (MU HA HA HA! sorry!) tan and never never! puts on those rib breaking dresssess!
    Personality: is a tom boy not girly too strong and smart for her age has a temper and is shy at first thinks that everyone is equal
    Pokemon: like before a pikachu and a syther the follows her

Pok?monTrainerKinkoBlast

Pok?mon Tracker Developer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 1, 2005
    Ocean, as soon as she saw K had fainted, shouted for a medic, hopeing someone would hear.

OOC:As i don't know much about the vilage, I will leave a response to her cry to someone else. as soon as some char responds, i can take that char.

Years
    We made it into the village and the local people were having a festival. I sat down next to a guy with long red hair (Blaine) with a growlithe next to him. Leinad sat next to my on my other side. The guy next to me wasn't wearing the same kind of clothes as the other people from around here so I assumed that he was called here like Leinad and I. "Excuse me one with hair like fire but do you know why we were summoned here, and by whom?" I asked him, grabbing a piece of leg meat and ripping the meat off it with my teeth.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back