• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Ripple

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    New Years Day eh? This is going to be cool. Is any of my plans (espicially the prof thing)?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    New Years...sounds good. Hope that you're be able to accomplish a few more things for the hack from now to then, and in the long-run good luck and keep hacking! ;)

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Hey bud, I have something for you. I haven't seen you on Windows Live lately and I finished something, not much though. Anyway, I'll see you soon bud and good luck with Destiny bro. Looking forward to your updates and screenshots.

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
    ok here it is the 2007 update.

Champion Cameos - So far i have managed to work 2 of the 4 champions into the game, 1 of these is secret and for you to find out the other is that Hiro (Jhoto) will be a father in the game, his son will replace wally.

Story Update, thanks goes to Kriserise in thinking this up.

Ok in stead of the usual emerald start of you moving in your character is the resident person, instead you return from holiday to find your rival has just moved in, he/she then comes to speak with you in your room, and challenges to you to a pokemon battle, in the memorial route. You then go to Prof. Ash and pick up your starter pokemon, and make your way to memorial route for the battle. However the trip is full of surprises.

DiamondDust

Years
    Did I make that up?
    Oh yeah... more updates soon.

Wow, people, it's a new year...
    Maybe a good year for hacking, it'll be busy since i've got SATS in May and i guess the rest of us making this hack has got something. So yeah, everyone looking forward to this year?

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    I'm looking forward to this year. Alot will be amazind this year. And bro, can't wait...."as said many times"...:) for more updates. Take it easy, not good to rush..."said many times too":D Good luck big bro!

DiamondDust

Years
    So when's the updates? More mapping/spriting/text editing and etc. UnHoLY?

Getting pretty bored waiting here...
    .net asked me to do a sprite of something, shall i carry on?

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
    yeah go ahead and do the sprites, i will releasing updates soon, i am just running through the storyline ive come up with, to try and tie everything in.

i am also looking for mappers, lots of mappers, if anybody wants to help post here, but make sure you post proof of your work.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    so let the children play inside your heart always. and let your will decide because your youth will never die.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    ok here it is the 2007 update.

Champion Cameos - So far i have managed to work 2 of the 4 champions into the game, 1 of these is secret and for you to find out the other is that Hiro (Jhoto) will be a father in the game, his son will replace wally.

Story Update, thanks goes to Kriserise in thinking this up.

Ok in stead of the usual emerald start of you moving in your character is the resident person, instead you return from holiday to find your rival has just moved in, he/she then comes to speak with you in your room, and challenges to you to a pokemon battle, in the memorial route. You then go to Prof. Ash and pick up your starter pokemon, and make your way to memorial route for the battle. However the trip is full of surprises.

I'm liking the sound of this! Hah! So one of the champion is already a father, so what will his son be like though? Thank goodness you got rid of Wally - he was a nuisance to me, but sometimes good for training.

DiamondDust

Years
    I'm liking the sound of this! Hah! So one of the champion is already a father, so what will his son be like though? Thank goodness you got rid of Wally - he was a nuisance to me, but sometimes good for training.

Well, the son will hopefully be strong, like another rival, boosting the normal rivals of the game who are your age (emerald: May/Brendan & Wally) higher, or something...
    right now, i'm on an anime marathon, which means i'm just busy watching anime.

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
    well i was planning to make the son fairly strong, now about him, which of the johto starters do you want him to have.

also i'm thinking of renaming the hack at the moment i've got
    ~Pokemon Bloodstone

feel free to post siggestions

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Well Destiny does suit the game, since the enemy team is Team Destiny. right? :nervous: Well, I'll suggest some (new) names if you want:

Pokemon Dimension
    Pokemon Ripple
    Pokemon Rune (coincidently)
    Pokemon Treachery

Also, Bloodstone sounds too vile. :P

DiamondDust

Years
    Well Destiny does suit the game, since the enemy team is Team Destiny. right? :nervous: Well, I'll suggest some (new) names if you want:

Pokemon Dimension
    Pokemon Ripple
    Pokemon Rune (coincidently)
    Pokemon Treachery

Also, Bloodstone sounds too vile. :P

Well, that's what i thought too, but i want the feeling of not having the name as the same name as the enemies.

So i was thinking:

Pokemon Twilight (From LOZ: Twilight Princess on the Wii)
    Pokemon Dream
    Pokemon Bleach
    Pokemon Ioro
    Pokemon Delta
    Pokemon Alpha
    Pokemon Bravo
    Pokemon Clash Of Trainers (Also, Naruto: Clash Of Ninja)

That's aalot... i doubt it that you'd pick any of those.
    But i go for Delta or Twilight.

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
    hmm. good suggestions so far i think, Pokemon Ripple and Pokemon Treachery are best, and sorry for the lack of map and other updates, i'm trying to get some custom tiles to make the game look more original

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    hmm. good suggestions so far i think, Pokemon Ripple and Pokemon Treachery are best, and sorry for the lack of map and other updates, i'm trying to get some custom tiles to make the game look more original

Thank goodness you like my names... :nervous: Also, don't feel sorry about the lack of updates and what-not, just as long as you post here every few days, then it proves to us that you're still working on this hack, and that's always 'good' news. ;)

DiamondDust

Years
    *EDIT*

Names:
    Pokemon Encountered
    Pokemon FinalDimension
    Pokemon Banquished

AHA, 3 names, and their long. Have fun!
    Don't Take It Too Seriously, I'm Just Joking, But If You Like 1 Of Them Then I'm Not.

Last edited:

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
    treeko is in charge of changing the tiles, he cant make them.
    and kriserice i told you i didn't like those names when u suggested them as group names.

Back