• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Rise Of Mythros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2013
    this is a game im trying to make with only fakemon and i could really use some help with it.i will be making a new section at pokehacks.forumotion.com because we are in need of admins.i have all 3 water and all 3 fire starters complete but i need help mapping and spriting because this cannot be done alone. unfortunately it will not let me post these pictures of my starters but
    that can be fixed.plz email me at
    [email protected]
    or use my skype name MrChuck1231 i just request u tell me who you are in the request. im currently writing the story but spriters,mappers and coders are needed plus i need some creative thinkers. so gather your friends or whoever and help me make this project the best pokemon game ever made.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
  • If you're looking to recruit some members to help you out with your game please post in this thread and not make a new thread for it. Also be sure to follow the requirements for posting otherwise your post will just end up deleted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back