• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rising Gold

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    This is a pokemon game that happens in the jhoto but not a gold remake

Features:
    -New Story Line
    -New Areas
    -2 New Gym Leader
    -3 Regions

im rethinking the story

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Wait, what? It takes place six years before G/S, so Gold was, what, 4 years old? Nobody had ever heard of Team Rocket, since they only started up in R/B, just three years before G/S. Neo Team Rocket was formed after Red defeated the old Team Rocket, which by your timeline, doesn't actually happen until 3 years later...

In short, your story makes no sense at all :\

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    it was not supposed to be 6 years but when i was posting it i must have put a 6 insted of a 3 because i was in a rush

Last edited:

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    you still put in 6 instead a three read your post again

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    It still doesn't make much sense... If it happens 3 years before G/S, that's at the same time as R/B. Team Rocket was still in Kanto, and Neo Team Rocket hadn't even formed... Not to mention that Gold only becomes a Pokémon trainer 3 years in the future.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    im going to change up the story when i finish thinking of it i`ll post it

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Maybe you could set it in the future instead of in the past? You could play as one of Gold's descendants instead, and there could be more time for Johto to change...

Back