• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rising Sun ~RECRUITING~

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    INTRO:
    Hey everyone. I'm Earthhawk and I'm planning on making a remake of Fire Red called Pokemon Rising Sun. I will be using tools from Whack a Hack and I know how to do spriting and graphics making.Well this is going to be my second pokemon game and I decided it will be a lot easier if I got some help!

ABOUT THE GAME:

Well basically this game is going to be a hack of Pokemon Fire Red. If the first version is a success I will be making another version called "Pokemon Falling Moon" then another 2 harder versions called "Pokemon Rising Sun XD" and "Pokemon Falling Moon XD" (a bit like Shiny Gold X). You will be able to capture all pokemon in the pokedex and there will be 50 from GEN V and 50 from GEN IV. (Maybe more). The elite four will have a more epic name like "The Fearless Ones" or something like that.

HACK INFO:

Base ROM: Pokemon Fire Red
    Hack name: Pokemon Rising Sun
    Team name: RisingSun (likely to change)

APPLICATION:

So if you do want to help, please comment or message me using the following form:

Name:
    Contact Informaition:
    Job you're applying for:
    Skills:
    Proof:

MEMBERS SO FAR:
    • Earthhawk(me)
    • Sky
    • Red

POSITIONS NEEDED:
    • Scripter
    • unLZ.gba user