• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon RMXP - PROJECT 2011 STARTER KIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'm perfectly calm, just pointing out that if you want people to stop getting on your case about stuff, then you'll have to at least put a credits list on your first post.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Ok Luka heres the answer.
Thats the newest pokemon starter kit.
and you know, more kits, more features.
Like the RMXP games like pokemon BC ( blue chrome )
ok.

Well firstly I don't think this is a suitable starter kit at all, and secondly (and sorry for sounding cocky), but I don't think this would be used to make games of the same caliber like other fangames. Let me explain why (and I'll use my BB code skills to make it more visually appealing):
  • There are no systems in this what-so-ever
    (no battle systems, bag systems, pokemon handling...nothing)
  • It is not layed out in ways official games are
  • It has nothing for unexperienced users, except compilation of sprites
If you're making a starter kit, a starter kit needs to be exactly what it's called: a Starter Kit. That means that it should have all the game systems and functionalities the official games have (3rd gen is good enough) and it should be done so in a user-friendly way. Look at Pokemon Essentials, and look at CNG's HG/SS Kit. Those are starter kits, this is.....I don't even know what it is :\

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Okay, until I get confirmation from the thread creator that he will credit those who own the resources he is using, I am closing this thread.

In the future, please go straight to a moderator if you guys see this kind of stuff happening, we don't much like theft here - whether it's intentional or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back