• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Road to Destiny

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    What is it about? What's the story?
    This game is based on the aftermath of all the official Generations not including extras, meaning it will suppose to have Hoenn, Kanto and the Johto regions. The main trainer, has moved from the Orre region because of the crime problems going on. The story starts off with the trainer moving to Pallet Town, home of Red and Blue. After Red had been defeated by a trainer more powerful then him and moved back to his home back in Pallet Town. The trainer once after he reaches Pallet Town is greeted by Red and is told how he use to be a powerful trainer and has quit battling other trainers. Red then introduces Prof. Oak who talks about his Grandson, who holds League Champ of the Pokemon League tournament after being promoted from Gym Leader and having previous experience of being the League Champ, he was then promoted. So Red helps you catch your first Pokemon so you can challenge the Gym leaders and face the Pokemon League tournament and hopefully you become the Champion of Kanto. You can then go to Johto beat all 8 gyms and travel to Hoenn where Gold is located and you can become the world's best trainer.

How to get your starters?
    You can catch Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Pikachu or Eevee. You can catch the rest of them later on after you've conquered Johto.

Johto to Kanto?
    Mt.Silver will have a tunnel dug by Steven. The tunnel is gonna be lead to the Dark Cave and you will be in Johto.

What happened to the Goldenrod Train, and the S.S. Aqua?
    It's a simple twist, the services have discontinued and are out of service.

Kanto or Johto to Hoenn?
    Secret... ;)

Elite Four?
    Located in Hoenn, no Elite 4 in Johto, Kanto Elite 4 now replaced with Pokemon League Tournament.

Gym Leaders:
    Kanto - Original Order, 8th Gym Leader is changed and Koga and Janine now both work for the Fuschia Gym.
    Johto - Mixed Order
    Hoenn - Secret ;)

Where are the Generations Characters now?
    Red - Pallet Town
    Gold - (Unknown Area) of Hoenn
    Brendan - Secret ;)
    May - Secret ;)

Where are the Rivals of all Generations?
    Blue - Pokemon League Tournament Champion
    Silver - Unkown
    Wally - Not Really a Rival, but is found in various Places

Where are the Recurring Characters?
    Team Rocket Jessie and James - Various
    Euisune - Various
    Scott - Various

Who are the Current Champions of Each Region?
    Kanto - Blue
    Johto - Gold (Nowhere to be Found)
    Hoenn - Secret ;)

My question to you guys is, is this a good idea?

We are recruiting team members, on the Recruit Thread, please look for Pokemon:Road To Destiny

Thanks
    -Zoneman1 "The Zone"

Last edited:

Joltz

Pokemon Galactite
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2010
    Seems like a pretty solid idea. The one thing I don't get is how Ash (Red) gives up battling. I mean in the anime episodes he always seems so enthusiastic to battle. Well. At least the idea is original and not copied.

jefffan3

Devolping A New Game Now......
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    I possably could join but im pretty new and don't know much but yea i would like to help
    btw i like the storyline :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    Seems like a pretty solid idea. The one thing I don't get is how Ash (Red) gives up battling. I mean in the anime episodes he always seems so enthusiastic to battle. Well. At least the idea is original and not copied.

The idea was that after Gold had defeated him, he gave-up battling because all he did when he was a kid was train his Pokemon to be the strongest, after he had been defeated, he gave up, and Ash is different from Red because Red is based on the FireRed, Leafgreen, Red, Blue, and Yellow (Red).

Back