• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rocket Version (Working Title)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2016
    Hi there, I'm Mistral. I'm currently working on a Pokemon fan game in which you control Team Rocket's newest member! As you go on your adventure, stealing Pokemon, making friends, and crushing children's dreams, you will experience one of the most challenging and meme-y Fan Games ever made!

I also need quite a bit of help. So...

Would anyone like to join me?

I need artwork for the title screens, help with putting sixth and eventually seventh gen mons into the game, adding mega evolution mechanics, jokes, memes, conversation for when I'm bored, and many, many, many play testers.

So, if this interests you in any way, and you'd be willing to help me for no profit to yourself, at least for the foreseeable future, then let me know! If you have any questions about how the game is coming along, feel free to ask them. One of these days I'll upload the demo, I already have up to the Second badge completed.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Definitely interested in this game and able to help you, I have added a couple sixth gen pokemon into my own game, added the fairy type to the new and old pokemon.

PercyX

The darkness has just begin...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    Hope to play as Team roket soon :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    If you are talkng about the vizzed one
    I dont play online games (perhaps cant)
    if The gbc one
    yea played it

Not that game, google "Rocket Rising", and the first link is "[Demo] Rocket Rising ". I love it.

Back