• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    I have high hopes for this hack! It's a nice change of pace from collecting those badges.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    read back a few posts
    The beta is completed and has been beta tested
    it is now being 'de-bugged'
    but EarthVisitor has been very busy with school, so it's a slow process

cpsp

Hack Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    but the game has come along so all we can do is wait.......

Years
    ...You must be kidding!
    There are a lot of people who have always wanted to play as the "bad guys".
    Why might anyone be scared of this?

I agree with you Went. The idea is probably the most intrigueing part of this hack. Considering that beta 1 hasn't been released yet, that idea was enough for Rockets Revenge to be a major contestant in the HotY round 1 voting.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2008
    I like the sreenshots. OOH I WAN'T TO HAVE THIS HACK!!!
    But where can I download it?
    Can I?

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
    Years
    I agree with you Went. The idea is probably the most intrigueing part of this hack. Considering that beta 1 hasn't been released yet, that idea was enough for Rockets Revenge to be a major contestant in the HotY round 1 voting.

The thing is, I am one of the many people who likes Team Rocket much more than Ash. Ash is a little twerp, and ever since season 4, he doesn't even save the day anymore, instead it is Random Trainer #5 who happens to be carrying just the right Pokemon to free Pikachu/destroy what stops Pikachu from attacking them. This game appeals to us because it gives us Rocket fan a chance to fight back after watching 56747569057 episodes of getting our asses kicked. Don't think there are many Rocket fans out there? Then try saying that after going to https://www.trsrockin.com/, one of the most succesful Pokemon fan-sites there are. Sorry, but I hate it when people diss the Rockets. Oh, and on a side-note: on that banned episode in the Safari Zone, I'm glad it's banned. It's not that I don't like a gun to Ash's head, I have a problem with the trigger not being pushed.

Ash does suck pretty bad... It's a wonder he even beat all those gyms!
    On topic: This hack rocks! I hope that its better than we(as in the non-beta testers) thought it would be. It looks really good.

Yeah Ash does suck pretty bad. It's a wonder he beat all those gyms!
    On topic: This hack rocks!!! I hope that we(as in the non-beta testers) get to play it soon. I've been waiting for a long time.

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    I agree with everyone who posted here since the time this thread was opened...

This... hack... is... awesome...
    Well, obviously, probably the first-ever Team Rocket hack, or maybe if I'm not right, I should say the first-ever SUCCESSFUL Team Rocket hack. Good job.

By the way, my name's Esmas now, so you can change my name in the main thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back