• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
Years
  • People be nice to poor ev He's overloaded with school right no and has zero time to work on the hack. I hope we can see some progress over Christmas break.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2013
    even though ev is pounded with Homework dont you think this hack is taking too long then expected i think its time for a beta

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • complaining about the lack of a beta won't speed things up guys, so those kinds of posts aren't going to help.
    If you have any suggestions,comments, or questions about the game, we'll be glad to answer them

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Meh, I don't pay any attention to those kinds of posts.

People who make those have no respect for Hackers themselves

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2013
    complaining about the lack of a beta won't speed things up guys, so those kinds of posts aren't going to help.
    If you have any suggestions,comments, or questions about the game, we'll be glad to answer them

I know that it wont help but still its been going on for a long time and no one has played yet but the beta testers i mean cmon

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Its been on here for 2 months -_-

The Game is being worked on every day, you can't rush greatness

I'll misquote myself, you have no respect for the staff

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
  • I know that it wont help but still its been going on for a long time and no one has played yet but the beta testers i mean cmon

I don't want to give something out that people will have to keep updating because of glitches.

And I don't want to move on too much without fixing them, cause they have to be fixed eventually anyway.

Besides, it's about 3 hours of gameplay. Once it's realeased it should keep you sustained for awhile. This isn't a noobish 5 minute release.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2013
    Ok Earthsvistor i understand what your saying but is that really nessecary Virtual Chatot or there might be some Forum Beef between me and you (Virtual Chatot)

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
  • Ok Earthsvistor i understand what your saying but is that really nessecary Virtual Chatot or there might be some Forum Beef between me and you (Virtual Chatot)

Ignore it. The staff can get apprehensive sometimes, because they work hard and have actually played the game. They don't know how you guys feel.
    Sure, I've been a slow worker, but everything I do is therefore quality. They just don't like to see my game or their work be insulted in anyway.
    It's good that their loyal and defending the game, but they can be a bit rash at the slightest bit of Impatient.

I won't tolerate any dispute in my Hack's Showcase.
    Anyways. I'll update with screenshots today, with the forest Erimgard was mentioning.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
  • Since I'm too busy and lazy to open up my hack, and take screenshots.
    Here's a peek at the beggining of the forest.

Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2014
    Hey EV,

Nice Hack! Ireally like it so far(from the pics)

I had some questions:

1.do we have to stay a grunt forever?
    2. Is it a hack of firered or ruby?
    3. I know ur working hard on it, but do you have a ETA for the beta?

Thx and once again great job!

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
  • Hey EV,

Nice Hack! Ireally like it so far(from the pics)

I had some questions:

1.do we have to stay a grunt forever?
    2. Is it a hack of firered or ruby?
    3. I know ur working hard on it, but do you have a ETA for the beta?

Thx and once again great job!

1. Originally I didn't want you to, but at this point, you're rank does not go up.
    2. FireRed
    3. I no longer give ETA, since they never work out.
    :D

Mew88

Flamethrower!
    Years
  • Nice screen!! It looks like its coming along nicely. In all honestly id prefer a bug free(or near enough bug free) beta than a beta that has hardly been tested and is just so buggy so take your time:o)

Btw is there any chance of increasing the number of fan club members? Just thought id ask:o)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Probably you have already noticed them, but you have a problem of palettes with some of your benches on that map you posted. Besides one bench making a turn and crashing into a house.

And, there are also some of the lighter green ehhmmm... things (usually above the bigger trees) on the ground that don't really fit the atmosphere, don't you think?

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    If a Pokemon in a hack has been changed in any way that goes beyond its normal means, and it is traded to another game.

It becomes a bad egg

So for example...

Pokemon Battle Fire Rom trading with Narjana

If the Battle Fire Rom traded an edited Pokemon over to Narjana, it would come up as a bad egg, because the game does not recognize such a change

If it's a ?????????? Pokémon than yes, but if you change what Pokémon look like and the Abilities are changed, when you battle or trade with an official game/Pokémon are not changed hack, like when I battled Emerald with my hack, the Darkrai shows up as Lickitung since I replaced Darkrai is actually Lickitung.

Sorry about that, just explaining something, Anyways, EV love the palletes and Take your time for making a beta so the game's beta isn't crappy, which it won't be, well good luck and I hope you or CBM win HOtY.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back