• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    this hack looks like its gonna go over well, EV, i like it.
    especially the dark pokemon. BTW are they going to look any different?

Yup! ;)
    The DARK PKMNs will be looking more darker (duh :P) and more evil-looking. But my most favorite DARK PKMN as of now is that really cool D. VULPIX! That was an awesome PKMN! :)

Best of luck, RR Staff! :D

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Hm. Yeah, now to talk about the Dark Pokémon...
    My favourite would have to be the Rapidash. That was amazing-looking... but I can't give it away. :D

O yes! Rapidash, It smart, lovely , cuddly, Warm when Sleeping, O my I've kept you too long. Here Take this Bike Voucher, Don't worry my Fearow will fly me anywhere I need to go.
    haha Classic! anyway Yeah Rapidash Would Look Awesome as a Dark. oooh Maybe with more of the Blue base of the fire on it!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Zzz... want a hack... God, a month and still no hack! At least the video was good. Now I understand about the sprite glitches, but leave one or two sprite glitches, it is by Pokйmon law that any pokйmon game/hack is supposed to have 1+ sprite glitch. Every game has one (especially R/B/Y).

God, can't you people release a pre-beta?
    *BAM!*
    Alright, bad idea. Still glitches. Good luck, though!

Last edited:

Dragonsfreak

eevee raiser
    Years
  • a hack in which i am a rocket grunt???
    WOOHOO i wanted to be one since i finished the bridge near Azuria city (the city of misty´s gym, i don´t know if the german name is the same in the english edition) in the blue version

keep it up, cause i really want to walk around as a grunt^^

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • this is a pretty good hack, cant wait for the beta.
    also can you show us what the dark pokemon look like?
    you're killing us with suspense over here.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I guess I'll take a screenshot...
    Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

The pixels will be fixed, don't worry

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
    Years
  • I told Ev to stop being a perfectionist back in September, when the pre beta was released. He didn't listen.

Dark pokemon....Hmm... I hope EV won't be too mad at me for postying this from the old thread.

Spoiler:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I told Ev to stop being a perfectionist back in September, when the pre beta was released. He didn't listen.

Dark pokemon....Hmm... I hope EV won't be too mad at me for postying this from the old thread.

Spoiler:

Preety Vulpix... Actually, I've heard of 2 darks so far - Vulpix and Rapidash. Hm...

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Yup. Right now, Rapidash is my favorite Dark Pokémon.
    But I don't even know much about the others... *goes and checks RR Forum for answers*

I choose you! Vulpix *checks GTS for cuteness - ranks a 4* is the best dark for me!

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
  • Nice!
    I like the look of this EarthsVisitor, I can't wait to play the Beta, looks to be promising, can't wait to finally play as a bad guy...XD
    Keep up the good work!
    ~SuperHacker7777

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • Those all look like good dark pokemon to me.
    Is the game going to have only dark pokemon? ANd are you replacing the normal sprites with these ones?

Also, maybe its just me, but I think the Horsea doesn't look right because of it's purple.

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
    Years
  • Awesome Earth, I'm loving the Black Scizor a lot ;P the ponyta looks good too....

all awesome cant wait to catch mre drks

nt all pokemon are going to be dark no.... only some and they'll be harder to find than normals....

they'll coexist w/ regular versions

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2014
    That Black Scizon looks AMAZING! So waht are dark pokemon? Do they havce perfect IVs? Or are they just like shiny pokes?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back