• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2011
    hope this hack finishes its first beta download soon because i waited like a whole year for this hack, plus im started to get a little bored of pokemon games soooo.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    If you would have taken some time to read the posts above yours, you would have found your answer.

-_-

Yea, mostly like the first post, you'd see that the first beta (I have December '07) won't be released for a while.

Last edited:

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
    Years
  • Cool I never had the will to play as the dark side, but you've done it!
    Where will you play up to on the first beta?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    8th Wonder Trademark, this is secret information and only the game creators know.

Years
  • about you hack

Hello I loved your hack. It's perfect but i have benn waiting for months but you didn't give a beta. Whatever this hack shouldn't be erased. I will write new messages every week. Maybe when you enter your thread. You can remember someone who support you

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    Will the dark pkmn be like shinies? Or just randomly u meet them, more easier than shinies?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2013
    I must say i am not impressed its been a series of months and no betas not even regular pkmn games take this long and to me (and alot of people) it seems that no work is being put in it currently

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    We are having an internal problem within the developers, I suggest that this thread be closed as a member of the RR staff.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    this topic has spawned my first post on this forum! So hi everybody.

This game looks AWESOME! I have been playing Topaz and LOVE being able to play from the perspective of Team Rocket. This game just ups the anti quite a bit, and I am very excited for its release. Keep up the great work!

Chort

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
  • From what I know, I am disbanding this project, and Virtual Chatot (Heatran) will be taking it over.
    I'll still help.

I might start a new project in the future. Look out. ;]

EDIT: Why?
    I played it, total crap compared to what I can do now.
    Story was nice, but didn't translate to the game well.
    I lost all my roms and all my tools.
    I'm too busy, and I'm moving to Texas.
    I forget where I was anyway.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • Way to ignore the most important post of the thread, guise.

EV, that's too bad. I'm sure Heatran will do an amazing job with it though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back