• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rocket's Revenge

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Pokemon Rocket's Revenge

Pokemon Rocket's Revenge

Yes, Rocket's Revenge, is back. Me and EarthsVisitor are working to make Rocket's Revenge better than it
    was before, or ever. It currently left off winning Third Place in hack of the year, last year. But, it's back now,
    with way better maps, way better scripts, and new deeper and darker secrets around every corner. Disturbed
    and EarthsVisitor are proud to present to you, the NEW Rocket's Revenge!
    Pokemon Rocket's Revenge
    Pokemon Rocket's Revenge
    Pokemon Rocket's Revenge

Pokemon Rocket's Revenge
    Pokemon Rocket's Revenge

Pokemon Rocket's Revenge

Get ready for an all new experience when you play Rocket's Revenge.
    ---
    You are currently a Grunt in the mighty ranks of the Rockets! You have already taken part in the epic battle
    of Good VS Evil 2 years ago, and finally, a new plan comes. Giovanni comes up with a new diabolical
    plan to get his revenge at last, but he needs your help with the missions he executes.

As a Rocket Grunt, you go out to complete this low-ranking but important mission, but maybe it will
    become more than just that.
    Maybe...

Get ready for a whole new Pokemon!
    No longer are there 8 badges.
    No longer are you a "Hero"
    Experience a captivating story.
    Enjoy "Dark Pokemon"
    Enjoy "Diamond and Pearl Pokemon"
    The best freaking night palette around, seriously.
    Battle through hard Trainers, complicated puzzles, and a buttload of new scripts
    Experience the hard aching work of completing the most original missions to finally succeed in the battles of good and evil.

Pokemon Rocket's Revenge

Currently none to present to you, check in later.

Pokemon Rocket's Revenge

Currently none. *sigh of relief*

Pokemon Rocket's Revenge

_--Disturbed--_
    ----Mapping----
    _--EarthsVisitor--_
    ----Scripting, Ideas----

Pokemon Rocket's Revenge

Haha, nope. =D

----------
    Pokemon Rocket's Revenge

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    1st POST! lol

Nice story and simple, but nice layout.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    It's back? :| Wow! I can't wait for it. You and Earthvisitor will make a great team, thus a great hack. Good luck on this.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
    Overused? I started it! ahah.

Ofcourse it will be better. I will actually make the story translate into the game properly this time around. Disturbed is redoing all the maps beautifully, if I say so myself, and I will be revamping the scripts.

Everything will be much better, I promise. :]

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    And now the comments begin xD
    1st POST! lol

Nice story and simple, but nice layout.
    You won't be saying it's simple when you play it, trust me. Some stuff will make you crap your pants (not literally I hope xD)

It's back? :| Wow! I can't wait for it. You and Earthvisitor will make a great team, thus a great hack. Good luck on this.
    Haha, yes. It's back! Thanks

Wow Disturbed, is there anything you cant do. I wish you look on this hack. You have my full support. : )
    Of course there is stuff that we can't do xD

Yay its back =)
    This concept is a bit overused but i have a feeling this will stand out :D
    Overused!? Read next quote
    Overused? I started it! ahah.

Ofcourse it will be better. I will actually make the story translate into the game properly this time around. Disturbed is redoing all the maps beautifully, if I say so myself, and I will be revamping the scripts.

Everything will be much better, I promise. :]
    Exactly, it will be freaking incredible.

cool :)
    I'm going to be active on this thread mainly because i want to see a GOOD team rocket game.
    Which is our goal.

Great. I always loved RR, now it's back, with an astounding mapper. Really guys, this is gonna be great. Luck~
    Don't forget the astounding script-dude. Thanks

Yes ! Can't wait for a playable version. I can take same screenshots for you, if you want! :D
    No thanks. I think we're going to make this a two-person only team, with little to no help. Besides, we can take screenshots ourselves. :) Thanks for the offer though.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Nice, I was pretty disappointed when EarthVisitor said he was going to stop before. Good thing it's back.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Nice job. (b'')b
    I see Spongebob(which is what I'm watching right now! xD) is really happy it's back too. :3

Anyways, good luck~

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I love playing the evil character, good luck :D!
    It's going to be much more than that... you perform missions and all that good stuff =D
    Very nice concept, wish I could say I've played your previous works so I could give a better opinion! I'm looking foreward to seeing this project come to frutation.
    Eh, my I never released any of my work, but I have some in progress.

Nice, I was pretty disappointed when EarthVisitor said he was going to stop before. Good thing it's back.
    Yeah, thanks xD
    It actually came up randomly in msn.

Nice job. (b'')b
    I see Spongebob(which is what I'm watching right now! xD) is really happy it's back too. :3

Anyways, good luck~
    Of course he is.. it is freaking RR! Thanks =)

This hack looks great i hope it comes out soon
    Pokemon Rocket's Revenge
    I do too...

Thanks for the steady flow of comments everybody, keep the posts coming =D

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    I don't think this was a smart move. Reviving one of the better-looking hacks out there, not showing any screenshots, and basically re-posting another thread.
    I personally thought that this would be a surprise or something, but I turned out reading the same thing twice...

Although I am psyched that Rocket's Revenge is returning, you should have at least done something to show to the public. I hope to see a screenshot or at least a sprite soon, though. Good luck, Disturbed and EarthsVisitor.

Also, the banner in your hack is from when it was a Ruby hack. :3

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
    I don't think this was a smart move. Reviving one of the better-looking hacks out there, not showing any screenshots, and basically re-posting another thread.
    I personally thought that this would be a surprise or something, but I turned out reading the same thing twice...

Although I am psyched that Rocket's Revenge is returning, you should have at least done something to show to the public. I hope to see a screenshot or at least a sprite soon, though. Good luck, Disturbed and EarthsVisitor.

Also, the banner in your hack is from when it was a Ruby hack. :3

We should have screens to show shortly. 3 maps have already been re-created beautifully, and I've got a few scripts finished already.

As for having people help, that is up to Disturbed. I don't think he wants additional members. Though I don't see a problem with doing something to help our cause.

Back