• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Role Playing Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Role up, Role up to the Pokemon Role Playing Academy, where you people who are looking for some help in the area of pokemon role play will get the oppertunity to develop your character and recieve help from the two role playing masters XD around here, myself (Ytnim) and Raichu_Tamer!

You have just moved (or were already there) to Littleroot Town in Hoenn so Professor Birch can issue you an pokemon and a pokemon trainer's licence. Seven other people are recieving their first pokemon today and although you don't know it, the professor has planned this and wants all the trainers to travel together so they can foster friendships together and become stronger trainers.

This RP is a user friendly thread where unexperienced role players can be eased into the vast world of pokemon role play. Because this is only an introduction to role playing the RP will only go to the first Gym and then start again with new people so everyone can have a go! Before the RP starts but everyone has signed up, Raichu_Tamer and I will go through everyones sign up and point out where changes could be made to make them better. No one will be turned away from this RP (except people we know to be experienced users trying to sign up) just given pointers so the next time they sign up for a role play their sign up has improved. Something else to add as well is once you have been through the RP don't sign up for the next one, other people might need help as well. A limit of eight people including myself and Raichu_Tamer so we need six people who want some help in their role playing.

Name:
    Physical Description:
    Personality:
    Starter: Any baby or unevolved pokemon, no legendaries, no two people can have the same pokemon as a starter.

Name: Daniel James Hunter

Physical Description: His hair is a jet black and always untidy but it is usually hidden under his favorite red cap. His eyes are a deep brown but he wears black rimmed sunglasses with the lenses reflecting a dull yellow colour. He wears a plain white T-shirt on his torso but has a red coat in his back-pack that he wears when the weather turns nasty. He has a red back-pack that all his personal belongings are kept in. He wears black denium jeans that reflect slightly in the light to look like a silky silvery colour. His shoes are nothing special, just white sneakers.

Personality: To everyone who doesn't know him well he seems distant and unfriendly but it is only when he really gets to know someone that he will really open up and show them how he really feels about them. Shows little emotion about anything and any situation seems to make him bored. Most of this is due to his extreme laziness. He just can't be bothered reacting to anything that happens around him. Even though lazy, he is smart and has a huge knowledge of the world of Pokemon and he holds it all in his amazing memory. Amazing to the fact that he can remember exactly what you said last week in a conversation about lettuce but forgets where he put his shoes half an hour ago! If you are in need of something he may seem uninterested but when you turn your back he will do everything he can in order to help you. He may have his faults but he is a true friend.

Starter: Numel

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    You could have asked me and/or shiney to help you guys. But I guess not, if you need help with the "next" rp, I'm always opened. *sighs* Oh well...I guess I'm not needed....*sighs again* ....so I guess I'll just be going now....even though my feelings have been hurt....because no one even asked if I would be interested in helping...so I guess I'll go now........*sighs*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Raichu Master said:
    You could have asked me and/or shiney to help you guys. But I guess not, if you need help with the "next" rp, I'm always opened. *sighs* Oh well...I guess I'm not needed....*sighs again* ....so I guess I'll just be going now....even though my feelings have been hurt....because no one even asked if I would be interested in helping...so I guess I'll go now........*sighs*
    Oh geez, dont have a fit because Ytnim and Raichu_tamer didnt "include" you to help, geez its almost like you think your the best Role Player here...WAKE UP!!! YOU DONT HAVE TO BE THE STARTER OF EVERY HELPFUL RP THREAD YA KNOW!!! sheesh and Ytnim is this an actual Role Play or is it something to help other Role Players?

Last edited:

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Name: Gale Ryo
    Physical Description: Slim, pale, with light blue hair and yellow eyes. Usually wears all black.
    Personality: Cold, a challange to get close to. SHe may lighten up to someone close to her. But mostly, she doesn't care about anything or anyone.
    Starter: Meowth

Thanks! ^_^

Years
    Sorry Raichu Master! We will be alternating a certain group of rpers around for each cycle, so if you'd like, you can take part in the next one ^.^

Name: Pandora Iwoto

Physical Description: silky, straight, black hair with blue highlights that reaches down to her waist, the top of which is usually covered with a soft, baby blue cap. She often wears a baby blue zip-up shirt, followed by a black pair of close-fitting pants. Her favorite strawberry lip-gloss is usually caked on as well.

Personality: Pandy is a care-free spirit that adores the attention of other. At times she can be very self-absorbed and not aware of her surroundings. She is often caught getting into trouble, never wanting to follow the rules of anything – this is often a disadvantage for her. She doesn't know when to stop, and is incredibly outgoing, manipulative, and shallow.

Starter: Feebas

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    (There should be people there that actually need help roleplaying. I guess there's allways room for improvement.)

Name: Dean Major

Physical Description: 5 foot 7 inches. Black , blue hoodie sweatshirt , Black jeans , black shoes, low cut hair.

Personality: Quiet around strangers. (will add more later)

Starter: Tyrogue

Last edited:

shinyditto

Dittologist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 16, 2004
    Name: Vex Fuller
    Description: Tall, thin, messy brown hair, dark red t-shirt and dark blue baggy pants. Usually stays with his friends and hangs out, but every once in a while likes to go off and train with his Ditto.
    Starter: Shiny/Blue Ditto

Last edited:
    Years
    Ok first things first. Someone tell an admin to change the bad language rules, H_O_E is blocked out so things like H_o_enn and Sh_o_es can be written without stars in them.

Since I think this is all the people signing up, I'll go through everyones Sign ups and give out some pointers.

Ok everyone just needs to give more info. Look at my Sign ups in the role playing help thread made by Raichu Master to go by. Ok Well I guess we will be starting so I'll let Raichu_Tamer do the honours and start us off.

Years
    Pandora sat on the sea-wall, gazing at the ocean which stood before her. She sighed in relief knowing that soon, she was finally going to be able to leave to go on her pokemon journey. She had already eaten breakfast, already gotten changed, and now, all she could do was wait-out time… Her watch abruptly began beeping, indicating that it was 8 o'clock. The trainers were meeting at the Professor's lab at 8:30, so she promptly got off the sea-wall, and saw that she wasn't the only trainer getting ready. There were many other kids her age, all running in the general direction of the lab. She giggled softly, and began to walk herself through the quaint town to the lab, pondering the many outcomes of what was about to begin…

OOC: Sorry, post is a tad short ^.^; can't really think of much right now though…

Years
    Hey all

Name: Steve

Physical Description:He is 6'2 and has a nice tan, also has short blond spiked hair, He has bright blue eyes, Also has 3 tattoo's. He wears Blue baggy jeans with a baby blue short sleave shirt. He wears nice blue and gray timberland boots.

Personality:He has a very good personality, He is smart and good looking, He is out going, He is very talktive, He doesn't take crap from nobody. Is a helpful person.And he is caring and a very loveable person.

Starter: charmander

Name: Steve
    Beginning Pokemon: Charmander from ct
    Pokeballs: 5 pokeballs
    Beginnning Items: 2x Potions, 1x Antidote
    Money: $5000

Saying by me:
    I choose you! Charmander!
    *I received Charmander, the fire Pokemon*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2004
    Name: Deoxy fan
    gender male
    appearence: A nerdy, weak boy who knows much. Glasses, freckles, blond messy hair.
    Personaslity:A nice, small little boy.
    Starts: wailmor
    money 3000
    pokeball: x4 reg x1 luxery
    items: 2 potion 2 lava cookie

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Name:Volet
    Physical Description: black hair, dark blue eyes, black shirt, and genes
    Personality:kind, creative, friendly and a bit Obliviuse
    Starter: Lavitar
    money: 2000
    items: 3 pokeballs and a greatball

Years
    Name:Max

Physical Description:normal heightHe has blue eyes and brunette hair which is covered by his cap(like Ash's) or sunglasses which are black he wears a blue t shirt and a white and blue jacket with a white collar and 2 side pockets on the left and right with white on it and he wears blue pants. He carries a backpack with his pokeballs on the left side of his torso and carries extra clothing in his bag and also his personal things. He wears white running shoes.

Personality: He is charming and sometimes a sarcastic fellow he is nice friendly and kind hearted.He's good looking and can take adventages of people but hardy it works :P He can be quite lazy and if and only forced will do work fast and nicely. But he is a smart person who has always loved pokemon from the start he knows alot about pokemon and cares for them and tries to fulfil their request. He can be very forgetful and scolded will fall asleep (unless pulled by the ear or something) He will also try to help friends and does not like traveling alone... He needs friends to travel or gets very bored he is artistic and funny. :D

Starter: Pikachu which does not stay in his ball and does not have one :D :D :D

Pokeballs:5
    items: 3 potions 2 full heals
    money:2000

Last edited:

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    Ello. I used to board RP, but i've never done it poke-style. requesting permission to join.
    Here's profile:

Name: Danny Kr----er..need a last name.....Smith, but don't use it.
    Description: Smallish and unobtrusive, Dan has brown hair and bright blue eyes. His hair is spiked and he wears long black jeans with the standard wallet chain. His shirts are always a red or contrasting color, but a darker color.
    Favorite color: green
    Personality: Always being small for his age, Dan grew up rebellious and selfwilled. A slight loner due to his outsiderish treatment Dan is very determined and is very capable. Very moody, he sometimes needs to talk to someone/thing to deermine his own feelings
    Starter: hum...........this is a toughie. Hum...don't want to powerplay....houndour
    or larvitar, which do you guys think?
    Edit: nvm, larvitar taken. Houndour

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back