• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon RoyalBlack : The Ultimate Conspiracy

Is my Plot Good ??

• YES

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • NO

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
Years

• Hi There !!
    I'm a new member at pokecommunity and have got an idea of a pokemon hack which (hopefully ) sounds good .
    Hack Of : Pokemon Ruby
    Plot :
    You live in Hevri Region Having FR/LG , R/S/E , D/P Pt. pokemon .
    You are a budding new trainer who starts off their pokemon journey at age ten. You get your starter and then get your badges etc...
    Team Galaxy (the merger of Team Rocket and Team Galatic ) has developed a new chemical that HUGELY boosts the stats of pokemon .. but turns them ice - type ..
    As a result there's an Ice Charizard on the rampage .. .
    Succesful , Team Galaxy Has one final mission ... to create an Ice Mewtwo !!
    They want to capture the legendaries using it .
    Team Galaxy is finally succesful in creating it . But ... It's TOO POWERFUL .
    It razes Team Galaxy Base and kills the present members , including leader Giovanni .
    Team Galaxy has fallen . Peace is restored . This may seem the end .. But it is not ...
    Their's a final conspiracy ... the largest threat to the pokemon world.
    And you , along with the help of other pokemons must restore the half destroyed world to its original glory .
    I'm not a hacker so i can't make this hack . But i want someone who can . ( I 'll tell them the whole story if they are good enough so that they can make the hack ) . The Plot's excellent , once you hear it out . No one can think what is the conspiracy ( Hint :This is related to Mewtwo )
    There's going to be a final war , some legendaries on your side and others against you .
    Features:
    D/P Starters
    FR/LG , R/S/E , D/P Pt. pokemon
    All pokemon catchable ( Including Starters )
    No Trade Based Evolutions ( Levelling Up )
    Great Graphics ( Hopefully )
    Double Battles pairing up with legendaries
    Some visits to other regions
    Lot of Legendary Action
    Anyone interested in making this hack may PM me so i can tell them the whole story . ( Must have created a hack before )
    Any other suggestions are welcome .

Did I mention that you are Gary's offspring and your rival is Ash's child ( opp. gender ) ?
    And there will be a final battle :
    You and Gary VS Mewtwo and Darkrai .
    And Palkia and Dialga are going to send you in the past to do this .
    I want help on this hack -
    Tile editor
    Mapper
    Spriter
    Scripter
    Overworld editor
    Please help me !!! ( Cuz i need loads of it )

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    The story is a bit... confusing.

I started reading, and thought "Ok, this is a new take" until I got til the point where you realise thats not REALLY the story, thats just what has happened before hand, and you start AFTER all this drama has emerged, that put me off a bit.

Also, nobody (well, not many people atleast) would be willing to take on an entire hack just because they like your story. If you want to see it made you are going to have to learn some trade on your own :).

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • Listen Guys !! This is not what happened beforehand as SwiftSign said. You have to play all this and face Team Galaxy . But here is a final event . The Epic War . And i don't want anyone to make this hack for ME . They can claim the rights of this hack . I don't even want a place in their credits . I just want an enjoyable hack guys can play .

The story is a bit... confusing.

I started reading, and thought "Ok, this is a new take" until I got til the point where you realise thats not REALLY the story, thats just what has happened before hand, and you start AFTER all this drama has emerged, that put me off a bit.

Also, nobody (well, not many people atleast) would be willing to take on an entire hack just because they like your story. If you want to see it made you are going to have to learn some trade on your own :).

Well , if you say that its confusing , then i may have to tell the whole plot .
    The Ice Mewtwo is waiting for revenge . It hates humans and wants to raze them out of the world . So , when it gains unmatchable power , its time to put the plan in action . With Darkrai , it manages to get some legendaries on its side . But the rest of them, secure their regions and send reinforcements for help to Hevro . You and your Grandad Prof. Oak have the power to talk to pokemon . So , you two with other legendaries coming to Hevro decide a defense plan . Seven teams are sent to seven different areas of Hevro to protect them . You are with Lance , Latios , Lapras and some others to protect the seashore .
    Out of the seven teams , four repulse the invading pokemon , but three are defeated , including the one led by your rival , whos grievously injured . Rival's dad Ash goes to Lonely Mountain ro avenge her but never returns .
    You visit the remaining six areas with Dad Gary to investigate the nature of pokemon who attacked their .
    Meanwhile , theres an attack on Dragon Island, home of the Dragonites .
    You go their and fight off the invaders .
    Palkia and Dialga decide to go back in time to fight Mewtwo before it gained its power . They are on the verge of defeating it , but Darkrai comes and helps Mewtwo defeat them . Dialga and Palkia escape . The send you back in time to fight Mewtwo so that you can end it and bring peace to the world .
    I also thought on some more features -
    Ride Pokemon instead of Bike
    More dual battles
    Dress change option
    New Elite Champions Tournament after getting four badges
    Be a spy for the good and gather information from Team Galaxy , pretending to be their member
    Sidequests of Delivering parcels
    And many more. . . . .

no one will make it for you, sorry.

We'll see . If someone really likes my Plot ( which i think is good ) , they will . As i said before , they don't even need to put my name in the credits . It wiil be THEIR hack , not mine . I'm just an idea supplier .

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    If its just an idea then this should actually be in the story ideas thread ;).

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Wish you all the good luck, since this is gonna fail.
    First of all, its a story with insane idea's, like team galaxy and all the pokemon.
    If u want someone to work for you, start using platinum, will be much easier to edit then ;)

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • Wish you all the good luck, since this is gonna fail.
    First of all, its a story with insane idea's, like team galaxy and all the pokemon.
    If u want someone to work for you, start using platinum, will be much easier to edit then ;)

Well, i would like to know why the story is is 'insane' . I think you can tell me what are its faults . As for editing Platinum , i want to make a GBA hack .

If its just an idea then this should actually be in the story ideas thread ;).
    I think that the Scrapbox is for story ideas or maybe I am wrong ?

Last edited:

Awesome

has divided by zero.
    Years
  • Its for jotting down ideas for a hack, yes... but, also for where people continue to develop hacks, and this hack ain't going anywhere right now...

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • Ok guys . I'm finally taking the hack in my own hands ( i mean my own laptop ) . I can do um.. well Beta Testing ? And basic Spriting . So I need following positions to be fulfilled -
    Mapper
    Scripter
    Spriter
    Help with Tiles
    Music Hacker
    Graphic Designer
    And some good ideas to improve my hack .
    Someone wanting to join my hacking team ( Thinking of starting one ) can PM me .
    Well , i checked the poll , things aren't turning out to be great . Can anyone please tell me whats wrong with my plot . You've got epic battles , new tournaments , ability to talk to pokemon , mysterious events and a last chance to save the world . Isn't all this good enough ? Please tell me guys !!
    *Feedback is invaluable *

Last edited:

Pkmn Trainer Victor

Dark Aura Guardian
    Years
  • ideas are kind of ah....wierd
    but awesome since you have
    a lot of imagination. oh yeah
    ive been wondering why where
    there be a chemical that turns
    the pokemon into ice pokemon
    i mean of boosting up all stats
    its good but isnt it better if a
    fire pokemon uses it it well stay
    fire (because fire melts ice).
    but on top of that the story is
    very good.
    Good luck on your hack!
    (And good luck on mine)

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Started to Read these Things here @Scrapbox today...

..And this was weird one :/
    Funny Ideas.. Maybe its something..?

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • ideas are kind of ah....wierd
    but awesome since you have
    a lot of imagination. oh yeah
    ive been wondering why where
    there be a chemical that turns
    the pokemon into ice pokemon
    i mean of boosting up all stats
    its good but isnt it better if a
    fire pokemon uses it it well stay
    fire (because fire melts ice).
    but on top of that the story is
    very good.
    Good luck on your hack!
    (And good luck on mine)
    Thanks buddy ! You are the first one to appreciate my hack . I felt a bit out of place since i was new and no one was thinking my idea was good . Well , the chemical turns pokemon ice type cuz i just dozed off in school and the idea popped into my head . Best of luck on your hack ! Do you wanna help on this one ?

Started to Read these Things here @Scrapbox today...

..And this was weird one :/
    Funny Ideas.. Maybe its something..?

What " funny ideas " exactly ? please temme ....

Last edited:

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
  • Your iea has potential but is badly planned. You need to clean up the story and take out some of the detais, and not make everything so specific.
    also, what a lot of people tend to do is find out about rom hacking then go gaga and try to make this epic game without learning even the basics. This is probably you have done.
    This can go somewhere if you really take time out to learn about hacking.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Team Galaxy Has one final mission ... to create an Ice Mewtwo !!
    They want to capture the legendaries using it .
    Team Galaxy is finally succesful in creating it . But ... It's TOO POWERFUL .

Thats it. .Funny ..haha :D

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • Your iea has potential but is badly planned. You need to clean up the story and take out some of the detais, and not make everything so specific.
    also, what a lot of people tend to do is find out about rom hacking then go gaga and try to make this epic game without learning even the basics. This is probably you have done.
    This can go somewhere if you really take time out to learn about hacking.

Yeah , you are probably right . I need to learn about hacking . I have the tools but i don't know how to put events and all the repointing things go over my head . actually , i need loads of help to finish it . Would you like to ?

Please help guys . Is anyone interested in helping me ?

Guys , i need good tiles like the ones in Pokemon Zephyr or Light Platinum . Where can i get them ?

Last edited:
    Back