• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Okay, I couldn't think of a title... :\

Pokemon are begining to replace animals in our world. There are some people who are thrilled about this,others who are terrified, or confused. People are saying this could be good for things like law enforcement, others say that he pokemon will be used as killing devices, weapons of mass destruction. No pokemon have caused any destruction yet, and probably won't. A group of young people must try and protect the pokemon, and somehow send them back to their world.

Form:

Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Pokemon: (your character starts with one basic pokemon that he/she has befriended.)

mine:
    Name:Mizuiro
    Appearance: 5'7", short blonde hair, blue eyes, wears a blue sweatshirt and jeans.
    Personality: Pretty shy, bu if she knows someone well enough, she's a very loyal friend.
    Pokemon: Pidgey

stucool

Shadow Of Pain
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 5, 2005
    Name: Blast
    Appearance: Spiky black hair, black clothes, blue eyes.
    Personality: Aggressive, but a loyal friend.
    Pokemon: Charmander

Years
    Name:Noh(said like No.)
    Appearance:4 ft. 3 in.,spikey blonde hair,brown eyes,blue shorts over black tight pants.white long sleeved tee.
    Personality:Loud and the next in line for juvie.hes not bad just gets in trouble for quick judgement.he usaully picks the smart,nice thing to do but all the teachers hate him.
    Pokemon:quilava

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    name: saoru
    apperance: blonde, short; she is a thief, likes to pickpocket, and trick people
    personality: dosnt like to be called short, and dosnt like to loose
    pokemon: vulpix

Kurosaki

Name: Askan
    Appearance: 5'11" with short red hair and blue eyes. Askan is normally seen wearing a grey sweater with a hood, a black, cross-like symbol in the center, and navy blue jeans. He also wears a pair of black running shoes, and a thin gold chain around his neck.
    Personality: (Do you mind if I leave this blank? I just always end up with a different personality then I put down >>;; )
    Pokemon: Plusle

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Name: Lucinda
    Appearance: light blonde hair, a light summer dress and straw hat
    Personality: Cheerful, obeys people and never complains.
    Pokemon: Chikorita (is basic pokemon?)

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Name: Robert Price (his friends, for unknown reasons refer to him as "Shiney")
    Appearance: Tall for his age, with long, messy brown hair that he almost never bothers to comb, usually wearing khaki shorts and brightly colored T-shirts.
    Personality: LAzy, but caring. He's not likely to devote too much effort into a project, but he's always there to lend a hand when he's needed.
    Pokemon: Beldum

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Name: Shaz3d
    Appearance: blonde hair, white top and blue daggy jeans with chain on leg and arm sweat bands
    Personality: Loyal and friendly, trustworthy.
    Pokemon: Absol

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    Name: Chris Kawaki
    Appearance: 5'6" Dyed blue spiked hair, red vest and jeans. Dark blue eyes and sometimes wears a navy sweatchirt.
    Personality: Laid back and funny. Understands things and is often quiet.
    Pokemon: Tangela (Does this count as a "basic pokemon"? :\)

Years
    Name: Joey
    Pokemon: Pikachu, flygon, wailord
    Appearance: 5'8 white t-shirt with navy on it, blue lose jeans belt with potions and others. Backpack with food.
    personalty: nice confident in battle, supportive, sometimes shy.

Can I Join??????

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back