• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
    Years
    "No need, really, but whatever 0_o."
    I get onto Zack'ss Arcanine, and, well, soon enough we are beside pluslechu seeing if she is hurt. "Are you alright?" I ask nervously. Aftr all, she didn't look all human.... Her mew flies back after seeing help already came..
    "Mew? isn't mew really, really rare...well, I guess someone has to have one ^_^. Are you OK? What's your name?" I ask a heap of questions, and help her up again..

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    may I PLease JOIN THANX IF YES
    Name paige
    gender female
    Age 11
    Description black hiar sailor moon style tshirt jeans sneakers backpack brown eyes shy but friendly unexplained psychic powers
    Pokemon Pikachu (is out of ball) dragonite wynaut magbyoh if this is alowed a strange mew that was mixed with a hondoom looks like the picture thingy

Last edited:

paige pelletier

Years
    paige pelletier said:
    may I PLease JOIN THANX IF YES
    Name paige
    gender female
    Age 11
    Description black hiar sailor moon style tshirt jeans sneakers backpack brown eyes shy but friendly unexplained psychic powers
    Pokemon Pikachu (is out of ball) dragonite wynaut magbyoh if this is alowed a strange mew that was mixed with a hondoom looks like the picture thingy
    um... so am i playing? or not?

Years
    Can I join as a pokemon breeder? I don't wanna travel with you or anything just in a later town I own a day care center and breed and train mine and other peoples pokemon. In a later town cause this town has a bunch of stuff already, like two gyms n stuff and my pokemon are all pretty strong cause im a breeder. Just sorta add me when you get to another town Ill be reading the RP.

Name: Minty
    Looks: Looks: Black hair mostly hidden under a red cap, Dark Sunglasses, Black shirt, blue jeans
    Pokemon: Shiny Charizard, Meganium, Swampert, Pupitar

Last edited:

paige pelletier

Years
    (THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :classic: :classic: :classic:

paige walks down a street and sees something strange a bunch of people and a Mew! WOW!! so paige lets out her houndmew looks like avitar thing
    and teleports over then says........HI!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back