• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The government had infact ban pokemon training. Meny pokemon where captured and exsperimented on for things like medicens and sugerys. Most people did as they where told and did not interact whith pokemon. But meny also resisted. In all diffrent parts of the world pokemon trainers set up there own gyms and pokemon centers. They batteled for the freedom and the rights of pokemon. Easkyla and her frindes where amlong the fighters, the trainers.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    "MAN THIS SUCKS!!!" Scott said as he slammed down his cocoa and looked at Wing who had evolved into Pigeotto and the Growlithe he named him Blaze, during the 2 months Scott also captured a Charmander (Torch) a Haunter, and a Dragonair. "Well what are we going to do!? now there tryin to close down all the centeres and i just read in the paper there gonna tear down every gym!!" Scott exclaimed to Ally and Easkyla

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
    Years
    Name: Anna

Height:1.45m (metric:P!)

Eye:hazel

Hair:Dark brown

Costume: Red short skirt(not shortskirt), Maroon long-sleeved T-shirt and navy blue shoes with stars on the side with a bandana.

Anna runs from the opposite hallway, screaming; "I can't believe my eyes! a swarm of beedrill-
    Everyone's eyes widen..
    -Was chasing everyone out!"

Looking at the other end, I say "Another one chasing you too? Well, there's nothing left to do but run!! Most of the school has fleed already!"
    *points to nearest exit*

Years
    Articunoanna said:

Height:1.45m (metric:P!)

Eye:hazel

Hair:Dark brown

Costume: Red short skirt(not shortskirt), Maroon long-sleeved T-shirt and navy blue shoes with stars on the side with a bandana.

Anna runs from the opposite hallway, screaming; "I can't believe my eyes! a swarm of beedrill-
    Everyone's eyes widen..
    -Was chasing everyone out!"

Looking at the other end, I say "Another one chasing you too? Well, there's nothing left to do but run!! Most of the school has fleed already!"
    *points to nearest exit*

(Um, did you read all of this RP befor you started? We are way past this part.)

Years
    Easkyla looked over at Scott. He was over reacting. "You know as well as I do that each twon has its own small army of pokemon trainers to defend it. Have a littel more faith in the trainers. They pull through." She said. Meny things like this had been happening over the pat month. Threats to tear dwon centers and gyms. Few of them ever came true though. All the pokemon trainers where tough and fought for what they belived in.

Easkyla lookede over at her now evolved Houndoom. Nauwy had saved a few centers and gyms before. Her Taillow, Hurracain had saved a whole truck lode of Rattata that where being shiped off for medical exsperiments. Easkyla Had captured a few pokemon over the past two months. Aside from her Taillow, she had a Marowak- her name was Maro, an Umbreon- Luna, and a Zigzagoon- Ziggi. Hurracain and Ziggi where the only male pokemon in Easkylas party.

Years
    Easkyla Walked over and scaned the paper. It looked like they might actuly be serius this time. "If your worryed we could go and alert the PBRA." The PBRA was the Pokemon Ban Resistence Agency. It was set up by the few adults and meny minors that cared. It was a system of police like people that rounded up all pokemon trainers in the genaral area, and had them protect the centers and gyms if they where under attack. It had its own raido frequency and no one in the gonernment had acsess to it. Psychic pokemon are very usefull. Eah gym and center was equped a specal raido that picked up the station. I amergencys, the PBRA used it. Easkyla, Scott, and Ally held very high positions in the PBRA, so they where constently on the move. They where often on the front page of papers becuse they where so often leading protests and fighting off the govenments teams. There one magor advantage was that the government could not use any lethal wepons becuse they risked ingering the trainers. It was more like a war than a ban.

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    "Yes...we should because it says they have almost 300 SWAT officers coming to shut down everything that has sells or supports Pokemon training!" Scott siad angirly and Pigeotto sat on Scotts head "Hi..." Scott said looking up at Pigeotto "Pigeyoro..." it said calmly "So what should we do know Easkyla?" Scott asked

Years
    Easkyla grabed the news paper and then walked over to one of the computers in there room. She turned it on and asked the Porygon that was hooked up to find all informatino on the most recent activity from the pokemon ban. One of the nice things about staying at the centers was that they had Porygons hooked up to the computers, so haking into government databases was easy. Within moments the screen showed the plans for taking down the gyms and centers. Apperintly, they where starting near here. That would make stopping the first attack easy.

"Well Scott, Id say first we alert the PBRA. They have the people start gathering near there centers and gyms. Then we should head out to the gym in the outskirt of town. Apparintly they are starting at that gym." She said as she printed out the information. She began to stuff the importent items in her bag. First Aid Kit, Pokeballs, Potions, a three way raido. Easkyla handed two of these to Scott, and told him to give one to Ally. She then Recalled all her pokemon exsept Nauwy and put on her pack.

"You and Ally should get going in an hour or so, Im going to go now and help set up the barricades." She said.

Last edited:
    Years
    sorry, I havent been posting...-.- I have the flu..
    ---
    "uh-huh." Ally told Easkly. She now had a Delcatty, Azuril, vibrava and a Minun. "Let's get going! er, well soon anyways" ^^; she said.

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
    Years
    I think there's something wrong with my computer and it didn't display the other pages, ya know.......0.o *bashes computer, leaving others to continue*

Years
    Articunoanna said:
    I think there's something wrong with my computer and it didn't display the other pages, ya know.......0.o *bashes computer, leaving others to continue*

(Its ok, just start where we are, we need gym leadres and you could be one.)

Years
    As Easkyla walked, she noticed that there where an afel lot of peopl out. She pulled up the hood on her jacket and hoped no one would notice her. She also recalled her Houndoom. She did all of this a littel to late.

"Hey, look, its that Easkyla girl!" someone shouted. "You mean the one thats allways helping the pokemon? Are the others here to?" A girl asked. Sevral girls jumped up and ran off looking for Scott. The poor dude had becume a chick magnet ever since he first appered in the paper. And lots of guys liked Ally and Easkyla. Easkyla quikend her pace. She did NOT want to have a bunch of people floking over to her like she was some kimd of musim display.

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
    Years
    (Thanks! ^_^.I'll be the person who runs the gym out of town, ok? I'm using the prev. sign up form)

Height: 1.45m (metric!)

Eye: hazel

Hair: dark brown

Anna was sitting in her gym, having heard somethign about the government coming to demolish all the gyms.
    "I wonder where they will start...possibly somewhere in town..."
    She looked out the window concerningly towards town. Just a month or so ago she had heard about and witnessed all pok?mon appearng in places and journeyed around to catch some and had found her Bagon in a cave, named Sky because it was a light sky blue colour and not a darkish indigo. It was now close to evolving. she also had a skiploom, called flutter that used to be a hoppip that romed around her gym. Some Pok?mon would take refuge around the gym, that is how she got her rare Skarmory called strike. SOme pok?mon that just lived around the gym but did not belong to her were usually afraid of government coming to take them, exept for a brave Wingull that sat on the roof and tied to shoot water at any security measures coming to demolish Anna's flying gym. SAnna liked it's bravery but sometimes had to stop it because sometimes it was so eager it wanted to peck their faces off. The wingull was so brave she thought of it as heroic and put a badge on it because of it's courage. Flutter often sat with Anna, also wondering if the government would come and try to shut her gym down as it also served a reuge for wild Pok?mon. Anna looked at her badge cabinet, wondering if they would ever leave the box....Trainers these days were busy protecting other places and seldom came to challenge her.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2004
    (may i join, and can my pokemon be a lv one jirachi thats just been awakend and born. tahnx bunches.)

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Aww crap... HEY! How about I be the rival gym in town, kinda like that episode in the TV show.

Name: Zack Riddle
    Description: Has brown hair, Navy Blue jeans, and a Yellow T-shirt.
    pokemon: Scyther, Golem, and Kangaskhan, although I can always catch more.
    (this will be from a first person pov, I always write best that way)

I read in the newspaper as I was eating some pop-tarts I had toasted. It said That the government were going to tear down all the pokemon gyms.
    "Hmph, I'd like to see them try." I thought. And then, as though someone had granted my wish, I heard over a megaphone "Come out with your hands up, and surrender any pokemon you may have!" I called my pokemon from their excersize, and told them "It's showtime boys, lets show them what a real gym leader can do."
    As I exited the building, I said in a loud voice so they would all hear "I have no intention of leaving my gym, or surrendering any pokemon, if you leave now, I promise I won't harm any of yo-" I didn't finish, because one of them had shot a long range stun gun at me. That was all the encouraging my pokemon needed, Scyther was a green blur everywhere, slicing police, guns, and anything in his way, Khagaskhan was flipping trucks, and punching people so hard they went flying over the horizon, And golem was slowly making his way, completley flattening anything in his way.
    What was left of the police ran, but I knew they'd be back later, with renforcements, but Next time, I'd have my portable zap cannon ready.
    "Great job guys." I said to my pokemon. "But we should recrut some trainers to train with us, after all, not even you three can hold off everything they'll send our way eventually.

Years
    (Kouichi and Electrode, your in. Thanks for coming ^_^)

I finaly manged to get out of the croud, so I relised Nauwy. Things where univentfull for about five mintes. I saw a bunck of police running like mad from one of the gyms that where up the road. It looked like who ever had been attacked was ok, but you can never be shure. Just becuse they retreat dosnt mean the police cant do damage.

" 'Come on Nauwy, we have to go make shure that everyone up there is ok!" I said, braking into a run. Soon I reached what was ovously the battle site, Zack's gym. I walked over and began to look for him, but found that my way had been blocked by a very angry looking Scyther blocking my way. Nauwy had a few probloms of her own, like the Khagskhan that had taken her by suprize. I was in a tough spot, move for my other pokeballs and I'd probobly be sliced, and if I didnt move I would definently be in peaces(sp?).

"Aw man, this is not good." ........

(What are the names of the gyms you guys have?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back