• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klingon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Don't want to sound stupid; but who do you receive when you start the game? (the very first started)? 8D.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Don't want to sound stupid; but who do you receive when you start the game? (the very first started)? 8D.

The HOENN ones, but in Beta 2, you'll get the chance to explore the second island, and from there, a person will give you D/P starters, and further in the game, you'll be able to get to the third island, and again, a person will give you Kanto starters, but one and only one, so choose wisely. ^^ Hope that clears some confusion flying around here. ^^

Alright, glad to hear some news.
Anyways, so new Grunts, heh? So, new poses and everything? (I love doing those)

I already received them from Nicolas. Screenshots soon.

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
:t158:Ei jagold, are there gonna be some female grunts for the 2 teams? If there are gonna be some, I can sprite it for ya:t152:

Klingon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Cool; so like in the first town you get to choose out of the Hoenn starters; right? Thanks for clearing this up ;)

Nicolas

Years
Got the Lugia sprite here!
Lugia.jpg

feel free to change it if you want to..

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I'm gonna try it out now. ^^

Thanks.

- edited -

tell me what you think...

I haven't fixed the colors yet for I am soooooooooooo sleepy right about now... So I'll be fixing it tomorrow. Tell me if this new Shadow Lugia is better than the old one...

newlugia.png

- edited -

Well, I am still fixing the new Dark Lugia sprite Esmas gave me, Thanks again, Esmas!

Now, here are some few updates of the new sprites. Expect these in the upcoming beta.

A new sprite of the first gym leader, Anthony.
Spoiler:

A new Luminous Cenaries and Royal Darkness' grunts...
Spoiler:

And I just took this screenshot for I was bored. Eheheh.
Spoiler:

Anyways, as you can see, my bro was lucky enough to catch a Buneary early in the game, with no cheats and no Advance Map wild pkmn editing. To all who caught a Buneary in my hack, I am happy to say that I have fixed the back sprite of Buneary and some D/P pkmns. I have also fixed some of the D/P pkmn icons when you view your party. That is all the updates for today, at least. Have a great day and happy hacking everyone! ^^

Last edited:

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Oh i love the sprites jagold and all of the trainer sprites,
They look sooo amazing,
keep up the good work ;)

Nicolas

Years
Ei jagold!
I'm gonna edit the D/P overworld sprites of the hero and heroine in ur game!
And I have seen a Plakia Overworld sprite in the net....

the d/p sprites were ripped by Paradox, pls give credit to him if used, so thats it!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
You re doing a lot of work! I didn't ask you to make me a sprite of the male/female or even a Palkia sprite.

I made the Palkia OW by myself, so I have no one to credit than me.., and DP Master 92. BTW, I already have a Palkia sprite.

Please understand, but I hate the D/P heroes. My bro is currently making a hack that uses a D/P heroes and is already done with it.

Though, if you want to have something to do, I could ask you to make me two team leaders of both Luminous Cenaries and Royal Darkness.

I sincerely thank you for the help. But please don't push too much.

- edited -

I just finished watching a PKMN Movie entitled Destiny Deoxys nd I really liked the story and the plot!

Also, it gave me some ideas of what to include in my hack. Now I just have to make an outline for me to make my plan easier to script! I can't wait, but first, I need some sleep. Eheheh. Good night all. And happy hacking!

Last edited:

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
Years
i hace all d/p sprites and i have the main overworld if you want i will support your game. also i got the gym leaders and other trainers if you want them.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I need not of any D/P pkmn legendary sprites as of now, for my bro already has them ready.

Thanks for the helping hand, anyways... (man, I'm too sleepy... -_-)

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
Years
in that case is ur broter done his gamr? of u his can i play it or download it cause i need to see how it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back