• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I will do that when I finish triple-checking my hack after I have put all the scripts. ;)

Btw, speaking of scripts, I just finished fixing the very long and complicated script with thethethethe's help. I don't want to spoil what script is it for, so I should better keep my mouth zipped! :D

Oh well... That's all the updates for the day! I'm getting sleepy... Good day to you all and happy hacking! :)

- edited -

btw, I am already done with the mapping of the ROYAL DARKNESS' base. That's all...

Last edited:

suchintan

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2008
That seems good. I'd kinda like that.

Although it'd be good to warn us which number gym the hard one is, if you do that.

well to do that he could just have a trainer standing infront of the gym and then you battle the trainer and then at the end the trainer could say "man good luck in this gym, it was too hard for me" kinda as an indicater.
or just dont have in indicater at all
Spoiler:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
suchintan, comments are one of the keys to make a hack good or help the hacker to do a more interesting hack.., at least, that's what I think... But don't overdo it. :D

Anyways, I will be making some few scripts around the R.D. Base tomorrow. I'm kinda sleepy now... Phew......

I haven't tried out my hands on tile changing, but if I fail to change tiles, then I have other plans, but if still, I fail, then I think I will go with the Ruby tiles...

- edited -

Can't sleep... But while I was trying to make myself sleepy, I made this little banner for my hack.

userbar.png

Code:
(IMG)http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/destinedjagold/userbar.png(/IMG)

Just change the parenthesis ( ) to braces [ ]...

I better go to bed now. Have a great day and happy hacking everyone! ;)

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey all!!! I have finished mapping and puting the scripts in the ROYAL DARKNESS' base.

I don't want to spoil everything, so I'll leave it like that. Just wait for Beta 2!

Now that I have put the plot onto scripts, it is time for me to put the minor scripts in the hack. I have done changing the pkmns of the 5th GYM, and I'm proceeding towards the 6th gym, and there, Beta 2 will end.

I will continue onto hacking now! Thanks and good day! Happy hacking! ;)

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Yay!Beta 2 is coming near!
Cant wait for it destinedjagold.
The beta is upto the 6th gym........
that sounds really good....
keep it up
;)

~!Fuddmeyer!~

Join Runescape NOW!!!!
Years
Hey all!!! I have finished mapping and puting the scripts in the ROYAL DARKNESS' base.

I don't want to spoil everything, so I'll leave it like that. Just wait for Beta 2!

Now that I have put the plot onto scripts, it is time for me to put the minor scripts in the hack. I have done changing the pkmns of the 5th GYM, and I'm proceeding towards the 6th gym, and there, Beta 2 will end.

I will continue onto hacking now! Thanks and good day! Happy hacking! ;)

Yay! It sounds like beta is coming fast! I'm amazed at how fast your making progress! Good luck!

Caina

Nankurunaisa
Years
Oh wow. This hack is coming along great... Get ready for our comments about your Beta-2 destinedjagold ;p Good luck. And also, I think it'll be great if you'll change the tiles...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
It seems you are really working hard on this, so I congratulate you, dj.

Since you probably know a bit about it, how much gameplay time you estimate the B2 will have?

Tile changing is not that hard, I'm sure you wont have much troubles on it. Good luck on it anyway!

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey, thanks zel!
Spoiler:

But honestly, I am having a hard time changing the tiles. I can only change trees, grass (not the animation), mountain and signposts... T_T

Oh well... To everyone, I have done changing the 6th GYM at last!

I only need to do 2 minor scripts, double/triple-checking and taking screenies! :D
Then beta 2 is off for play! ;)

Beta 2 is up to the 6th Gym Leader, at least... :)

Thanks all, and have a great day! Happy hacking! ;)

Years
You've been getting a lot done lately haven't you? It's good to here that the beta is close to being completed. By the sounds of your post it sounds like your still not sure if you're planning on including some more into it. Anyway, can't wait to see it. :)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thanks thethethethe... Well, I have included some things which I didn't mention, for I don't want to spoil everything. I would probably remove half of the excitement. :D

I am really tired right now, so I will get on with the hacking later... ^^

Good day all and happy hacking! ;)

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years
Yeah DJ, you have done alot of work on this hack and so far it has been successful good work and hope to see these new things coming up!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey all! Good day! I just arrived home from another roadtrip... T_T

Anyways, I am now going to continue double checking the hack to see if there are any glitches. ^^

Btw.., here are some screenies to be in Beta 2... I have tried some tile editing, but ah.., you'll be the judge...

1. A screeny where I've edited the trees...
tilechanged.png

2. Just something to show you...
rentelbud.png
lusterblocker.png

I'll be getting back to the double-checking now... Happy hacking everyone! ;)

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years
Hey DJ, looks good and also I love that bin xD, also i like the brown tree look like this might have seasons through out the game. Anyway love it xD

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Hey all! Good day! I just arrived home from another roadtrip... T_T

Anyways, I am now going to continue double checking the hack to see if there are any glitches. ^^

Btw.., here are some screenies to be in Beta 2... I have tried some tile editing, but ah.., you'll be the judge...

1. A screeny where I've edited the trees...
tilechanged.png

2. Just something to show you...
rentelbud.png
lusterblocker.png

I'll be getting back to the double-checking now... Happy hacking everyone! ;)

Wow!
Nice screenies!
I love th garbage bin in the 2nd screen,
Hmm....its getting better and better(his hack)
Now i cant wait for b2,
good luck

Caina

Nankurunaisa
Years
OK.. love the new screeneies DJ!!! howeva, I think in that town is snowing.... And the trees are brown???? well, anyways, it's your hack anyway, so it's your "originality"... anyways, I'm getting a lot excited of your BETA 2. Good luck DJ!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey there, pipz! I am not yet done with the double-check in my hack, though... But I have post new screenies in the first post of this thread!

I am sorry for the delay of things.., but Beta 2 is really not yet ready. It needs to be double-checked. Anyways, the next poster will be the first one in page 13! :D

Happy hacking everyone and good day!

Thanks! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back