• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
  • I had the same problem.

You need to open up the patcher program first then select the patch and rom.

Of corse thats how i got it to work using lips.

Anyway i think i found a glitch. I can't really remember but the guy that chases after
    the grunt the stole some stuff in rentelbud... Isn't that supposed to happen after you beat the gym leader? (at least... thats how i think it was in r/s/e/)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    yeah... i already noticed that, but that script is only activated once the player has the 1st badge. anyways, it will be like that because.., if you decide not to do that and just get the 2nd badge, then you can't see MR. BRINEY in his cottage, reverse the situation and you can't use ROCK SMASH without the RENTELBUD GYM. ;)

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
  • I had the same problem.

You need to open up the patcher program first then select the patch and rom.

Of corse thats how i got it to work using lips.

Anyway i think i found a glitch. I can't really remember but the guy that chases after
    the grunt the stole some stuff in rentelbud... Isn't that supposed to happen after you beat the gym leader? (at least... thats how i think it was in r/s/e/)
    That didn't do anything! When I patch it the beggining of the game was green all i saw was the boxes!

~!Fuddmeyer!~

Join Runescape NOW!!!!
    Years
  • Hiya jagold! I'm glad to see you've completed your hack! Did you know this is only the 2nd advanced generation Pokemon hack completed? You have quite an honor! Well right now I'm busy playing it. I need to catch Regigigas. C'ya!

Formerly PokéHackerOmega if you didn't read my sig.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    thanks so much for posting here, my friend. :P

Anyways, I hope you are reading this, Zorak...
    ... I thank you for playing my hack and give time to make a walkthrough in the forum you are famed of, but please respect my privacy.

Last edited:

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    ei djg i notice your final version 2 of your hack havnt bug congratz except some unfixeable tiles :D looking forward to your next hack :D

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • That didn't do anything! When I patch it the beggining of the game was green all i saw was the boxes!

Are you sure you used the proper rom? and a unedited one? (Or one you haven't patched yet?)

Anyway check the save settings. Mess around with those. Try a diffrent emulator. (What emulator are you using?)

If none of these solve the problem then you either got a curropted patch or rom.
    Try redownload the patch first then if you have no luck download the rom again. (Or download from a diffrent site)

~Dai-kun~

Years
  • One don't come here even if you are new don't ask how to download try asking someone via PM or checking some Hack Showcase rules or something..And the plz plz wasn't necessary

~Dai-kun~

Years
  • Can you stop like yelling and complaining here we can't tell you where to get roms you gotta find it on your own and what you download from here is a patch of ruby...Google a Ruby Rom

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Ja found a text glitch.

In the building were the diggers are (In wind path) one of them still uses his old r/s/e text reffering to the tunnel as Rusturf tunnel.

Also about the walkthrough.

I have finished the first 2 parts (Badge 1, and 2) and i am currently on the 3rd badge. By the end of the week i should be done wit hall the badges.

Years
  • Zorak is a smart guy.

thanks so much for posting here, my friend. :P

Anyways, I hope you are reading this, Zorak...
    ... I thank you for playing my hack and give time to make a walkthrough in the forum you are famed of, but please respect my privacy.

So you've found that website I told you about.:)
    One question about Soft Snow Gym though.Why do five trainers use Sealeo?
    Also Zorak if you're reading this I want to tell you that the Pokemon Quartz play you did was great as the Pokemon Gulpin,Kingdra,and Blaziken.I hope you know the final version was released even though there are glitches you can enter that Electric gym by the sea.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back